Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ (2629 Views)

Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
If you are a corper and you are tired of the small monthly alawee the govt gives you, then you need to read this thread till the end.

With the way things are rising every day in Nigeria, 33k can't even buy food stuff that will sustain one person for one week.

Moses was that young corper who prays for the month to end just to see money to "hold body" from govt alawee.

In fact, before the money ends, he would have written different bills the money will settle.

After that......he will pray for the next month to end and the cycle continues......

But fast forward to today, Moses has gone ahead to make 293k...339k and even 515k weekly!

He now lives comfortably in his new apartment and also bought a new car for himself.

Outrageous, right?

I know at this point you are eager to know what led to the massive transformation in his financial live.

Moses discovered a business model called AFFILIATE MARKETING.

Let me tell you about it.

Affiliate marketing is all about earning commission for RECOMMENDING high-value digital products from top experts.

There is no need for product creation, warehousing, shipping or delivery, customer service ETC.

Simply select and RECOMMEND products from top experts to those who need them and can also afford them.

This is by far the simplest side hustle anyone can start without skills or prior experience.

Meanwhile, big companies like Amazon, Jumia, Shopify, Uber, Konga, Airbnb etc are using the same business model to make thousands of dollars daily.

Follow the steps given below to earn money online from Affiliate Marketing.

STEP 1: Locate and join a platform where these top experts have listed their high-value product.

STEP 2: Choose a hot product to RECOMMEND.

STEP 3: Get access to an effective online selling system.

But you might be asking yourself,

Where can I get these products and how exactly do you create an effective online system that will help you sell these products.

That’s where I can help.

But I can’t just help anybody, you have to be ready to put in work.

So, if you’re ready to kick-start, I’m hosting an INTENSIVE BUSINESS TRAINING.

During the training, I will explain how Affiliate marketing works and how anyone can succeed at it with little or no experience.

You DON’T Want To Miss It

This TRAINING is FREE for only the first 20 persons who will sign up Now!

My classes fill up very fast and if you don't sign up now, you're likely not going to get a slot.

Click the link on my signature below ⤵️⤵️

1 Like

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
As a young and vibrant youth, for how long will you keep wishing for a good life while passing over opportunities.

You don't even know what awaits you on the other side after you must have finished your Youth service.

Moses took responsibility of his life and fought his way to financial freedom. If he did, You! who is reading this now, can do it.
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Affiliate marketing is a business anyone can do. I mean even if you have half brain..... it's just crazyyyyy.

All you do as an affiliate marketer is to help customers choose the right products that meet their needs.

For instance - When you help your friend purchase a nice shirt by recommending your
sure plug to him/her. That's Affiliate marketing but you weren't paid for your efforts.

You can change that by becoming an affiliate for specific vendors who'll pay you a certain percentage each time you make a successful sale.

DON'T sleep on this opportunity!

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2022
The internet has provided the world with an opportunity to make money passively.

I mean you don't have to do much work. You earn online with little or no effort. That's the power of the internet.

I just made some cool cash this morning. I haven't even brushed my teeth or taken my bath. Making Money Online is sweet!!!

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
The major difference between the rich and the poor is that the rich understand that money is a tool for making more money.

While the poor are only interested to use money to solve immediate problems.

"My brother, problem no dey finish"

Multiply your money by investing it in acquiring knowledge and learning skills which will help you make more money.

Play the money game like the rich does and you will become rich yourself.
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Making money online is very difficult for you because you are trying to learn how to make money online on your own

Most times, the free resources on YouTube are confusing especially when it comes to making money online.

It's best you learn from someone who's already making multiple figures online. You can't figure out everything on your own.

Don't try to reinvent the wheel or play smart cuz you will be surprised on how long you waste on doing stuff on your own.

I can teach you how to start earning at least 100-250k monthly with Affiliate marketing. But only you can change your life.

It's totally in your hands.

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Today is the last day in the month of September. We have just 3 months to say goodbye to 2022.

Now, let me ask you a simple question.....

What have you achieved since the beginning of this year?

What have you done to change your financial situation?

Are you going to keep waiting for the govt to provide a means of livelihood for you and your family?

It's high time you sit up and take responsibility to change your life. Only you can change your life.

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2022
May The New Month Bring You Good Fortune and Success. Happy New Month
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Affiliate Marketing is one of the most lucrative online business which has helped so many Nigerian youths leave the trenches.

It's so unfortunate that some people still think it's a Ponzi scheme or investment program.

Affiliate marketing is not a lazy man's business. It requires putting in some efforts to see results.

It has made young people rich. That does not make it a quick money scheme.

1 Like

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Best Business Opportunity for you

Don't sleep on it
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Another New Week is Here

Opportunities don't just come to your doorstep. It present itself when you beat down the door.
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Look who just bought a brand new HP laptop

It was Affiliate marketing that made it possible. I am here to sugarcoat it just like other affiliates do.

Affiliate marketing is not for lazy people. If you are hard working and smart then you can make tons of cash.

Don't waste your precious time on ponzi schemes. Time is money.

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
The difference between being poor and broke is....

One is eternal and the other is temporal.

~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Making money online seem difficult to you because you want learn it on your own.

You can't figure everything out all by yourself. Even the free resources on YouTube can be very confusing.

Don't try to reinvent the wheels or play smart. Learn from someone with a proven result. You'll be proud of yourself.

My students are celebrating their first sale just the beginning of this month. October is blessed already.

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Don’t think of failure as failure, think of it as a stepping stone to success.
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Affiliate marketing has liberated alot of people from poverty in Nigeria.

I have heard and seen alot of testimonies from people in different states.

But I haven't seen anything like this one.....

A 14 yrs old kid making money with Affiliate marketing while still in secondary school.

Funny enough, he is still using a 3GB smartphone to do all these.

That confirms the statement that "excuses are just well planned lies you tell yourself to escape from responsibilities"

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Here's the thing

If you see a super rich dude in his twenties, what comes into your mind?

Medical doctor, lawyer, engineer, accountant etc......I guess NO!

My guess is footballer, musician, drug dealer or a super rich entrepreneur.

That's it.....Your certificate can't make you as rich as you think.

Building your own business is the fastest way to become rich and wealthy.

My online business paid me today [see screenshot]

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Musa Simon is another young corper who is testifying about affiliate marketing.

Sincerely speaking, I don't know any person who regrets ever learning affiliate marketing.

It is one of the most profitable online business in 2022.

Stop depending on govt and learn digital skills. You can make lots of money with your skills than your job.

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Happy weekend fam
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
What would an extra 100K monthly do for you?

Alot, right?

With the right business model and mentorship, you can make your first 100K online.

And also constantly generate income for yourself using your android phone.

Kingsley Onyebuchi made his first 100K online with Affiliate marketing (see screenshot)

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Sunday blessings beautiful people
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
We've just entered a brand new week.

Are you going to keep re- living your boring broke life or take responsibility for your life?

If you decide to stop complaining and change your life, you would change your life for good.

Just a reminder
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Learn digital skills and you'll never be broke
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Financial Freedom is by CHOICE not by CHANCE
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Pascal just made his first 100K online

Giving up is never an option in life. If you give up then what's next...... NOTHING!

Success happens as a result of compounding effect of failures and small wins.

Don't give up on your dreams of becoming rich.

Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Your comfort zone = your wealth zone

The best version of you is beyond your comfort zone
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Complaining is not a strategy.

It is a coping mechanism.

Those who are able to change, change.

Those who do not, complain.
Re: Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ by DonTochi(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2022
You don’t have to get it perfect at the start.

You will get better along the way.

STOP being a dreamer, just go out there and DO IT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc. Please Help, I Can't Log In Or Retrieve My Password / Ibadan Corps Members, Save Your Self From Pressure Of Looking For Jobs. / Weird Response I Got After Uploading My Pic On NYSC Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.