Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden (40939 Views)

Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To French Journalist Adrien Bocquet (pictures) / A Truck Driver, Edward Durr Beats Steve Sweeney, New Jersey Senate President / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by stanluiz(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2022
cococandy:
Next is Trump. Give him citizenship already. He don try for Russian government
cheesy cheesy Trump na Putin puppy and Russia agent.

If Trump win 2024 presidential election. He will sell America to putin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by stanluiz(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2022
Krismas:
grin Really? And some people living in d 107 sq km of occupied Ukraine lands of Donbas, Kherson, Zaporizhzhia are happily voting over 95% to be included in that Putin’s bondage grin
Lies from CNN.

Those people are ethnic Russia that lives in donbass region. Ukraine Nazi government has killed a lot of innocent people In donbass region.

Russia army has liberated the donbass people from the bondage of Ukranazis. After the referendum is complete, they will happily join their mother country Russia.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by stanluiz(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2022
pansophist:
Putin, the master geopolitical chess player. You have done well. I expected this to happen earlier, but I can guess how your mind works, you want to use him as leverage in the geo-battle against the Anglo-Saxons. But as diplomatic relations with the west is worse than the cold war, it's all gloves off. Awarding Snowden Russian citizenship is a huge slap in the eagle's face.
He is very smart.

1 Like

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Snowden was just granted citizenship to a country that is quickly closing its borders so those inside can’t escape. The Jokes write themselves every day.

Actually you are the joke yourself, should I say your statement up there is the result of successful western propaganda or you just being lazy to research and read about what is really going on.

1. Russia never closed its borders.
2. Russia is “partially” mobilizing 300k (three hundred thousand) active military personnel.. Russia has another 25million military personnel they can call up any moment. Mind you the population of the whole Russian federation is over 150million (one fifty million).
3. I told you to stop watching CNN and BBC with other western propaganda media channels but you wouldn’t listen, it makes you sound dumber as time goes by.
4. If the west is as strong as they claim to be, why haven’t they officially declared war on Russia and set foot on the ground in Ukraine?
5. Have you asked yourself why they have not played any of putin’s full speech? No they won’t because they know your likes are dumb and they will need to cut some of his statements and feed your what they want you to hear.
6. If you check most of the news sources on CNN and the likes, it’s always Ukraine says… how come western media journalists are not covering the news live at the battleground in the dombass area?

8 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by MansoryMX(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
The world shouldnt cry foul....

It is just putin giving the US the taste of their own medicine.

We all know the US are known for poisoning the mind of other countries citizen, using US green-card as leverages for classified secret leaking and anti-government activities....

They did it in iraq, Libya, syria, afghanistan and of recent russia too... Nr Nalvany comes to mind, the US-seduced Russian who wanted causing chaos in Russia and bringing Putin government down.

Thank God Russia was so quick to jail the traitor on account of treason.

Did US Invade Ukraine? You just dey talk like fool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Jeromejnr(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2022
tishbite42:

Lol
Elijah by name

I suspected
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by gaby(m): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Tboy222:
Hmmn, he is a future asset.Putin says Snowden was wrong for releasing classified data, but he wasn't a traitor. Can someone help this make sense to me?

If he admitted that Snowden's actions weren't wrong he would be indirectly encouraging his spies to tow the same line.

Na diplomatic cum political language...a.k.a the enemy of my enemy is my friend..
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by HopeSpencer: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

We all know the US are known for poisoning the mind of other countries citizen, using US green-card as leverages for classified secret leaking and anti-government activities....

They did it in iraq, Libya, syria, afghanistan and of recent russia too... Nr Nalvany comes to mind, the US-seduced Russian who wanted causing chaos in Russia and bringing Putin government down.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by DanieleLorenzo: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2022
FREE JULIAN ASSANGE!!!!
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Kobicove(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
America don poke nose Russia so Tey Putin don chop part of their nose

grin
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Moniya4Real:
So in your mind, you are so immature to be comparing Russia to Pakistan(a 3rd world country) who harbored Bin Laden. Grow up man. Country pass country

What is the purpose of assassinations. You are the one to grow up. If they want him dead. He will surely be even if he lives in presidential suite. Fear west oga

3 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by viodemus: 2:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Pussen never stops to amaze me with his heightened mumuity.

Russia is behind Nigeria in foreign citizenship to the country. And Russia has more land than any other country.They have 11 time zones. They need to do better. Even though they are still looking for more places to annex.

If this guy was a Russian in America with no crimes in america, he would have become a legal or even gotten his citizenship. But Russia is a wicked and greedy place, so they wait for now, to give him any right.

We pray that Ukraine continues to maltreat those f**lish invaders on many fronts. All Russia do is terrorize regular people and quack buildings. And that part of bullying will soon stop when russia start getting responses in russia. And nothing go happen.
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Johnn74: 3:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Sorry Snowden you cannot love and marry your fellow man in Russia unlike in USA grin lmagine the culture shock for American grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Truvelisback(m): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Putin is doing what Biden would never do to Russian citizens in the U.S or U.K. See how U.K treated Abramovich, inspite of his efforts and achievement for them in Chelsea club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Truvelisback(m): 4:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Johnn74:
Sorry Snowden you cannot love and marry your fellow man in Russia unlike in USA grin lmagine the culture shock for American grin grin
Nonsense U.S culture.
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Bigchristo: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Snowden was just granted citizenship to a country that is quickly closing its borders so those inside can’t escape. The Jokes write themselves every day.
Your country is on the verge of collapse yet Russia that is doing everything to protect it territory is a joker, my brother or sister na you be the joker here cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 27, 2022
pansophist:
Putin, the master geopolitical chess player. You have done well. I expected this to happen earlier, but I can guess how your mind works, you want to use him as leverage in the geo-battle against the Anglo-Saxons. But as diplomatic relations with the west is worse than the cold war, it's all gloves off. Awarding Snowden Russian citizenship is a huge slap in the eagle's face.

But shouldn't Putin have stopped the War by now? I don't see this war going any where. People keep leaving Russia because they want to draft them into the Army. America & the West have probably learnt their lesson.
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Amayabor1: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

And who is crying? The US? ;

Even Snowden doesn't want to stay in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Bluntemperor: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Thank God Russia was so quick to jail the traitor on account of treason

Putin brother!
This dude above me don't know sisi about international Politics,chei!
So American went to Afghanistan,Syria,Libya,etc and annexed the places for the American People,abi,just as Putin is doing in Ukraine,!
To get sense, Russian had been fighting the rocky State of Afghanistan years before they were humiliated,since there was no money in Afghanistan Country but American came there because it is a place used as training ground for the terrorists.
Same that Russia encourage Syrian- Putin, despotic leaders,since oil is still part of Syria, Russia is permanently based there.Remember Libyan government of Gadaffi and Bagdad were boasting of how they can defeat enemies only to be humiliated!
In international politics, interest is key not those blb,bla,fake-information you gave out on Nairaland.
Putin of Russia wants Ukraine badly because of the WHEAT- Region there and that is why he is desperate for annexing his neighbours territories!
He has no business there but he wants to lead in controlling the BREAD-supplies of the World and Ukraine land is very fertile.chikena .
Don't forget to tell that, Ukraine was amongst othe Nations that was given independent or let my people go over 25 - Years during Mr Gorbachev era o!,so why going there again to collect the independence back!
The earlier you know this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by lhordspy: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

We know Putin is guilty of Ukrainian genocide. He ll be hunted

And the US?

Invaded and kill in millions:
1. Grenada (1983)
2. Bolivia (1986)
3. Virgin Islands (1989)
4. Liberia (1990; 1997)
5. Saudi Arabia (1990)
6. Kuwait (1991)
7. Somalia (1996 and again 2006)
8. Bosnia (1993)
9. Zaire/Congo (1996)
10. Albania (1997)
11. Sudan (1998)
12. Afghanistan (1998)
13. Yemen (2000)
14. Macedonia (2001)
15. Colombia (2002)
16 Pakistan (2005)
17. Syria (2008)
18. Uganda (2011)
19. Mali (2013)
20. Niger (2013)
21. Yugoslavia (1919 and then 1992, and then 1999 again)
22. Iraq (1958; and then 1963; and then 2003)
23. Angola (1976)

Should i continue or should i mention how people were killed in millions by leveling airstrikes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by lhordspy: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

We know Putin is guilty of Ukrainian genocide. He ll be hunted
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by BeanmanX(m): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2022
dedonfranco:
We missed Gaddafi

NATO wants to end this world with war.
Libyans are missing that man terribly,,,they betrayed him and now they re the one suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by lhordspy: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Putin brother!
This dude above me don't know sisi about international Politics,chei!
So American went to Afghanistan,Syria,Libya,etc and annexed the places for the American People,abi,just as Putin is doing in Ukraine,!
To get sense, Russian had been fighting the rocky State of Afghanistan years before they were humiliated,since there was no money in Afghanistan Country but American came there because it is a place used as training ground for the terrorists.
Same that Russia encourage Syrian- Putin, despotic leaders,since oil is still part of Syria, Russia is permanently based there.Remember Libyan government of Gadaffi and Bagdad were boasting of how they can defeat enemies only to be humiliated!
In international politics, interest is key not those blb,bla,fake-information you gave out on Nairaland.
Putin of Russia wants Ukraine badly because of the WHEAT- Region there and that is why he is desperate for annexing his neighbours territories!
He has no business there but he wants to lead in controlling the BREAD-supplies of the World and Ukraine land is very fertile.chikena .
Don't forget to tell that, Ukraine was amongst othe Nations that was given independent or let my people go over 25 - Years during Mr Gorbachev era o!,so why going there again to collect the independence back!
The earlier you know this!

The bolded shows you no nada about politics or maybe you are just another cold-hearted hypocrite yourself. Look at how you just write the bolded so comfortable and easily without any form of remorse or respect to people killes by the senseless war the us invoked.

The U-s told us their is an nuclear war head in libya, invaded the country killing millions. Now if i may ask, where are the warhead?Did they later found any except them stealing the gold of the country after killimg its leaders.

We all know why they invaded libya, libya wanted making gold the medium of exchange there degrading the dollar.

I wish i can divde your head,.put all these in and make you to understand. I wish i can.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Kingozymandias(m): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

The bolded shows you no nada about politics or maybe you are just another cold-hearted hypocrite yourself. Look at how you just write the bolded so comfortable and easily without any form of remorse or respect to people killes by the senseless war the us invoked.

The U-s told us their is an nuclear war head in libya, invaded the country killing millions. Now if i may ask, where are the warhead?Did they later found any except them stealing the gold of the country after killimg its leaders.

We all know why they invaded libya, libya wanted making gold the medium of exchange there degrading the dollar.

I wish i can divde your head,.put all these in and make you to understand. I wish i can.

It's too early to cry...
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Kingozymandias(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

And the US?

Invaded and kill in millions:
1. Grenada (1983)
2. Bolivia (1986)
3. Virgin Islands (1989)
4. Liberia (1990; 1997)
5. Saudi Arabia (1990)
6. Kuwait (1991)
7. Somalia (1996 and again 2006)
8. Bosnia (1993)
9. Zaire/Congo (1996)
10. Albania (1997)
11. Sudan (1998)
12. Afghanistan (1998)
13. Yemen (2000)
14. Macedonia (2001)
15. Colombia (2002)
16 Pakistan (2005)
17. Syria (2008)
18. Uganda (2011)
19. Mali (2013)
20. Niger (2013)
21. Yugoslavia (1919 and then 1992, and then 1999 again)
22. Iraq (1958; and then 1963; and then 2003)
23. Angola (1976)

Should i continue or should i mention how people were killed in millions by leveling airstrikes?

Stop crying

1 Like

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
Your country is on the verge of collapse yet Russia that is doing everything to protect it territory is a joker, my brother or sister na you be the joker here cheesy grin

My country is the United States of America. We’re not on the edge of collapse. Sorry you were misinformed. Jokes on you. Goodbye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Bigchristo: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

My country is America. We’re not on the edge of collapse. Sorry you were misinformed.
Be forming American inside Nairaland, even if you have dual citizenship Nigeria is your country of origin, I am not misinformed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Owerri1stSon: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

They did it in iraq, Libya, syria, afghanistan and of recent russia too... Mr Nalvany comes to mind, the US-seduced Russian who wanted causing chaos in Russia and bringing Putin government down.

Due to your resentment to the United States, without reading, you just rush In here to show the world how dum*b you are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by hammerT: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2022
cococandy:
Next is Trump. Give him citizenship already. He don try for Russian government

WESTERN APOLOGIST, TRUMP IS MY MAN AND GOD WILLING, YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

BIDEN AND OBAMA ARE SATANIST.

TRUMP IS GOD FEARING.
Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by Owerri1stSon: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2022
HolyPussy:
Putin is the man.

Snowden will now be so free to expose the dirt of the CIA.

Someone that was crying in 2019 that he is willing to go back to the USA and face trial if he is trailed fairly... Russia is poor, I mean almost like Naija. I have been to Russia before, trust me when I say that you can never get a job there. There citizens never get job na you wan get? I'd rather be in Nigeria than to go to Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden by NofiuFade(m): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Since all this years' He only want to use the guy to achieve one or two things in the midst this conflicts, rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ / Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.