Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku (4342 Views)

OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by wwwihy: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Photos: Peter Obi on His Knees , Beg His Fulani Master, Atiku

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by wwwihy: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by NwaNimo1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Urchins.....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217059.gif[/img]

....Agbado is ready!

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by pealso: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
On I has Atiku's Vote splited according to some political analyst
Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by seunmsg(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nwaboy greeting his oga grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Saao(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
He doesn't look like Peter Obi but again what's wrong if he bow to greet him?

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by ASAPFERG1: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Igbo and shayo grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Cypress042(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:

grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by TollMind: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Funny thing Tilumbu dûmb skull campaigners have blurred vision, all due to corn and Agbado

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Madmohamed123: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
wwwihy:
if we igbo man want something we do anything to get it some of us even changed our religion to Muslim to get what he or she want

Atiku will be thinking is this man not igbo man again we know them he can not decive me

Obi is more wealthy than atiku so obi knows what he is doing

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by wwwihy: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Madmohamed123:
if we igbo man want something we do anything to get it some of even changed our religion to Muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by ZeroAccess: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
OP you need to see an ENT for proper examination. Is that Obi urchin? You need daily eye drop.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by wwwihy: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
TollMind:
Funny thing Tilumbu dûmb skull campaigners have blurred vision, all due to corn and Agbado

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Enimin: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Urchins.....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217059.gif[/img]

Isn't he on his knees?

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by oyin44: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ibo people dey fear Fulani no be small .. grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
ZeroAccess:
OP you need to see an ENT for proper examination. Is that Obi urchin? You need daily eye drop.
You better make yourself available for roper medical examination efore it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Yankee101: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na those wey no know
Atiku is the next president
Obi will follow later

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by TimFisher2: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
undecided

Someone should bookmark this post

Atiku might end up working for Peter Obi

Atiku might step down.

I see! I see!! I see!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by MuMuOnBail: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
I dare Tinubu to kneel down for himself or for exercise purposes not for anyone,

I wear with my side-chick used menstrual pad that he will end up on a wheel chair for life!

Tinubu supporters are annoying

undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
I dare Tinubu to kneel down for himself or for exercise purposes not for anyone,

I wear with my side-chick used menstrual pad that he will end up on a wheel chair for life!

Tinubu supporters are annoying

undecided

why will a grown man be kneeling? No wonder you call yourselves obidient. Slavery is deeply and genetically ingrained in your blood

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Jostoman: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi is a very humble man, so contesting against Atiku doesn't mean he will not respect Atiku. Peter Obi always acknowledge Atiku as his boss. But they will face themselves in next year election.
Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Nightwolf1: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
wwwihy:

Tinubu bowing down for his political master an Igbo woman. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by IDeyNL: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
This urchin urgently needed to meet his daily target that's why he had to create falsehood.

The person isn't Peter Obi. I understand that you guys are under intense pressure since you can't market your push and start candidate you resort to attempts to demarket Obi. But that plan has failed.

You guys are coming to realize that the Agbado master has failed in his bid to becominf the president, now you're scares that he may lose his stronghold to Peter Obi hence the attacks.

No wahala, you people will still fail.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Betanaija42moro: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
All I see is a humble man

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Salvador1: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:
that's not Obi u know that.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by abokikhalifa: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
TollMind:
Say somthing else abeg. Like say no be corn una dey chop for una vilages

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by caye(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truth be told:
...at the opposite sides of the farm
the goats bleat the same.
Urchins them are,
Give them the corn
To make them numb

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by wwwihy: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2022
caye:
Truth be told:
...at the opposite sides of the farm
the goats bleat the same.
Urchins them are,
Give them the corn
To make them numb
Stop Wailing
Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by Alaigbopress: 1:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by GodsOwnMan: 1:46am On Sep 27, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku by techWriter3: 3:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Urchins

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After / Obidients Mock Reno Badly / The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.