Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After (4381 Views)

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Amos 3:7 , "Truly the Lord GOD will do nothing he has mentioned without revealing his purposes to his servants the prophets.
2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

As we approach the 2023 election , may we all be alive in Jesus name. Amen.
This words are true , if you abide in them you may live and not die . spread it to the people of this country.
(1) I see the election shifted to a new date . it won't happen in this 25 February.
(2) In the spirit , they have started printing fake electoral materials . the rigging has started already.
(3) Tell tinubu to go and rest , it's not in God's mind for him to be the president.
(4) The results of election will generate alot of controversy.. 2 results produced. inec is confused
(5) The will declare tinubu as the winner and choas will ensure.
(6) armed men, warlords will lead the revolution bigger than endsars. confusion will be everywhere and war. tribal war in Lagos. if your Igbo becareful . destruction everywhere.
(7) south east my Igbo people be care . I see curfew in South East . Esn will cause alot of destruction and military will be called.
(cool military will take difficulty in bringing the situation down.
(9) pray that election doesn't lead to breaking down of Nigeria into 4.
(10) God intervention is what we ask for Nigeria.
politicians don't plug this nation into unnecessary hardship. and cry . The destruction is massive the youths will take to the street.
(11) while the people are rejoicing over Peter obi . they will announce another results. nsogbu will start.
if your Igbo man both home and outside be at alert.
God keep us alive , Amen
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by LeoDeKing: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Dem don start.

Revolution ko rotation ni. grin grin

Is pandora Obituary not winning again?

Very funny pipu.

8 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2023
Peter obi is the people's choice , alot of shake up .he wins the election but inec will read different result. inec don't subvert the will of the people. we want peaceful transition.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by RestructureNig2: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
Peter obi is the people's choice , alot of shake up .he wins the election but inec will read different result. inec doesn't subvert the will of the people. we want peaceful transition.

Who showed you France will win the world cup?

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
RestructureNig2:

Who showed you France will win the world cup?
lol, you're becoming paranoid. the same person that showed me Argentina and France could played in the final before the start of the world cup. didn't you saw that one. the person same that told me mbappe could be crucial at the final , you're blind that you can't see. I know why you're jittered , because I told you ur ipob movement is satanic. don't go and waste ur life in coming months .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by drlateef: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
Amos 3:7 , "Truly the Lord GOD will do nothing he has mentioned without revealing his purposes to his servants the prophets.
2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

This words are true , if you abide in them you may live and not die . spread it to the people of this country.
(1) I see the election shifted to a new date . it won't happen in this 25 February.
(2) In the spirit , they have started printing fake electoral materials . the rigging has started already.
(3) Tell tinubu to go and rest , it's not in God's mind for him to be the president.
(4) The results of election will generate alot of controversy.. 2 results produced. inec is confused
(6) armed men, warlords will lead the revolution bigger than endsars. confusion will be everywhere and war. tribal war in Lagos. if your Igbo becareful . destruction everywhere.
(7) south east my Igbo people be care . I see curfew in South East . Esn will cause alot of destruction and military will be called.
politicians don't plug this nation into unnecessary hardship. and cry . The destruction is massive the youths will take to the street.

God keep us alive , Amen

Fake prophecy as usual. All your fake plans will not materialise. Tinubu will win free and fair election. Nothing will happen. There will be no civil war. Mark me down. Everything is under the control of Allah, not a fake prophet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by baretalk: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you like start problem, you will be swallowed by it.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
drlateef:

Fake prophecy as usual. All your fake plans will not materialise. Tinubu will win free and fair election. Nothing will happen. There will be no civil war. Mark me down. Everything is under the control of Allah, not a fake prophet.
your god Allah is like ant where living God dey.For that time, when all these will Begin to happen . let shame cover ur face and repent , give your life to Christ

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by BATified2023: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:

God keep us alive , Amen
emeka dey predict

Nothing to predict about d election, tinubu will win n u igbos will continue killing yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by BATified2023: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
Peter obi is the people's choice , alot of shake up .he wins the election but inec will read different result. inec doesn't subvert the will of the people. we want peaceful transition.
u are already looking for escape route by saying inec will not declare obi

He won’t win now

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by BATified2023: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
lol, you're becoming paranoid. the same person that snowed me Argentina and France could played in the final before the start of the world cup. didn't you saw that one. the person same that told me mbappe could be crucial at the final , you're blind that you can't see. I know why you're jittered , because I told you ur ipob movement is satanic. don't go and waste ur life in coming months .
stfu I am no prophet n I predicted Argentina will win so u igbos should calm down

Obi can’t win

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
u are already looking for escape route by saying inec will not declare obi

He won’t win now
behold I tell you tinubu can not win. I won't say more . you will see it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by BATified2023: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
behold I tell you tinubu can not win. I won't say more . you will see it .
u igbos said more than this before primary n princeoflagos even said he will deactivate his account if tinubu wins n he will tell d world some secrets

Till today he’s still using his account

U igbos should learn to seperate reality from wishful thinking

That was how u people believed trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos said more than this before primary n princeoflagos even said he will deactivate his account if tinubu wins n he will tell d world some secrets

Till today he’s still using his account

U igbos should learn to seperate reality from wishful thinking

That was how u people believed trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
time shall tell , I'm not here to exchange banter with you but plead to you guys to allow free and fair election in this election. when that winner is announced in state media don't go over to nta to subjugate the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by BATified2023: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
time shall tell , I'm not here to exchange banter with you but plead to you guys to allow free and fair election in this election. when that winner is announced in state media don't go over to nta to subjugate the will of the people.
let no man cry foul once d election result is announced

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
let no man cry foul once d election result is announced
"Yoruba Muslims will cry oh my masters in the north has deceived me". I said here atiku and obi are the one in the race. I don't see tinubu

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by BATified2023: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
"Yoruba Muslims will cry oh my masters in the north has deceived me". I said here atiku and obi are the one in the race. I don't see tinubu
no problem

It’s less than 60 days

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
no problem
It’s less than 60 days
no election in this February mark it
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by drlateef: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
your god Allah is like ant where living God dey.For that time, when all these will Begin to happen . let shame cover ur face and repent , give your life to Christ

Between your christ and Allah, we shall see who is all powerful and all-knowing. Tinubu wins with support of Allah, Obi wins if your Jesus has any power. That’s a challenge.

NB: maasha Allah. Without boasting we know the answer now as at today 31st May. Allah has shown He is supreme. Alhamdulilah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Jerryhare: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
drlateef:

Between your christ and Allah, we shall see who is all powerful and all-knowing. Tinubu wins with support of Allah, Obi wins if your Jesus has any power. That’s a challenge.

You mean Allah is powerful? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
drlateef:

light has nothing in common with darkness

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by drlateef: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
light has nothing in common with darkness

We shall see who is in light and who is in darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Tell ESN and it's armed men don't allow devil to use you in this election. don't burn electoral materials and shooting people that will come out to vote. don't kill your brother in the name of no election. let there be peace in Igbo . Amen
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
after counting of ballot papers, a governor from South east will come out to dispute Peter obi victory in the state.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka dey predict

Nothing to predict about d election, tinubu will win n u igbos will continue killing yourselves

grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
alot of old cabals will die this year. year of judgement 2 former president, former defense minister, one Yoruba leader and one Igbo leader. una time is up.
- Government will finally release Nnamdi kanu this year. to calm situation down .
- shite leader RIP
major crisis in the north
shake up in army .
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Mrkindness: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
okeysoninv:
lol, you're becoming paranoid. the same person that showed me Argentina and France could played in the final before the start of the world cup. didn't you saw that one. the person same that told me mbappe could be crucial at the final , you're blind that you can't see. I know why you're jittered , because I told you ur ipob movement is satanic. don't go and waste ur life in coming months .
with the rate of bitterness in you I doubt if Heavenly Father will speak to you as you are filled with darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by vcente(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
okeysoninv:
alot of old cabals will die this year. year of judgement 2 former president, former defense minister, one Yoruba leader and one Igbo leader. una time is up.
- Government will finally release Nnamdi kanu this year. to calm situation down .
- shite leader RIP
major crisis in the north
shake up in army .
my dad actually seems to be getting younger. Someone wrote about it in religion. But I'm actually shocked seeing it play
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
For you shall not stop the gosple, why do you have to remove my thread , nairaland mod. you thought this things are joke to you. war is coming in South East and Nigeria as a whole . I choose my South east because this is where I came from and the message is for them .
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
For at that time of election , ESN and ipob armed men shall gather to scatter the election. the day shall be terrible unto the south east for thy enemies shall close thy borders and declare curfew. woe unto the people of imo.for the day shall be terrible for thy your king shall die. flee my people flee. terrible days is ahead in the south east .
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Eurasia: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
For at that time of election , ESN and ipob armed men shall gather to scatter the election. the day shall be terrible unto the south east for thy enemies shall close thy borders and declare curfew. woe unto the people of imo.for the day shall be terrible for thy your king shall die. flee my people flee. terrible days is ahead in the south east .

There will be little fight but freedom will come for indigenous Nigerians at last,
God bless IPOB and ESN. This is not 1967, everyone will hear it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency / Nigeria Places 156 Out Of 187 On Un Quality Of Life Index / IGP Arase Unveils New SPY Police Uniform(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.