Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens (22374 Views)

Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Praktikals(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Fulani Government should Know that Nnamdi Kanu isn't Abiola and Ken Saro Wiwa they killed in prison and nothing happen....
If Kanu dies, heaven will not fall. If you do anyhow, u ll see anyhow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by dododawa1: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Two prominent YORUBA sons die in government ABIOLA( mko) and BOLA IGE die,LIFE goes not talk of Nnamdi give government headache.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Emergingnation3(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2022
Praktikals:

If Kanu dies, heaven will not fall. If you do anyhow, u ll see anyhow
Cos , heaven will not fall , but Nigeria will end for good forever...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Megamania123: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Buhari!,Buhari!!,Buhari!!!.
How many times did I call you?
Release an innocent man now or live the rest of your life in regrets.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Navalsadiq(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Nothing will happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Traplord09: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2022
Michelle70:
thanks for the picture u posted.

It shows foreign nations shouldnt even be involved in the case.
And thanks to this warning, no foreign nation has declared support for Ipob.
The fight is not their fight but a Nigerian problem and we must solve our problem.
If Kanu cannot survive to see the end of our problem, then so be it.
We ho close him file and move on

Just like TINUUBFF FAMILY SHAMELESS people
And ATIKU LOOTERS KILLERS.

Kill fela mother and inject HIV into him.

Before you no it case cover... ..

When tinuubff and ATIKU keep looting and

Keep forget certificate..

All case been burn down

All lawyer don't have power over them.. because it run by GOVERNMENT

That y you people end up in pit y other countries keep developing

Shame on you and Nigeria..
We're thif and looters drugstore tinuubff family and atiku buhari looters loans

Are willing to burn down all country

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Unclefemolala(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Fulani Government should Know that Nnamdi Kanu isn't Abiola and Ken Saro Wiwa they killed in prison and nothing happen....
And what will happen?
UGM will burn down South East as usual?
Who loses
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by anytexy: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
They will increase killing of their people .that is all that can happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Emergingnation3(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Michelle70:
thanks for the picture u posted.

It shows foreign nations shouldnt even be involved in the case.
And thanks to this warning, no foreign nation has declared support for Ipob.
The fight is not their fight but a Nigerian problem and we must solve our problem.
If Kanu cannot survive to see the end of our problem, then so be it.
We ho close him file and move on
The pics I posted, only shows how jittering your Jihadist government is over IPOB foreign backing and support..
The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by enemybulldozer(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Or Adakaboro grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by ba7man(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Begging Igbos incessantly to keep them in Nigeria against their very will, in the 21st century, where freedom and Self determination are paramount, is best to be term as stale here...
If operation "Python Dance" and jailing of Nnamdi Kanu is what you're referring to as "Begging", Abeg FG, beg them well. grin grin

Deluded lots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Traplord09: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Patriotsleague:

The entire country won't burn, wars will be fought, who die will die, who survive will, the nation continues. Fool. You no see the guns in south south, we have been leading revolutionaries even before Ojukwu. We won't allow fools encroach into our space or hurt our people. We will kill you all. The east was consumed the last time, it will happen again. Flaat head fools. You are sorrounded by people you hate, don't commit suicide. Kanu is a rat, he will die and his ipob terrorists will be killed, we the people will hunt them too, not just the military.

Lol

U can never win north..

So stop shouting.... .....

And u want to exchange power with southeast

Am sorry for u... ...

It just not about gun..or do u think u can win southeast.....

Think again

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Truthfulguy10: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Nothing like nationwide unrest. It will only happen in igboland and pyton snake will.deal with you all
You’re a big f00l
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Emergingnation3(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2022
ba7man:
If operation "Python Dance" and jailing of Nnamdi Kanu is what you're referring to as "Begging", Abeg FG, beg them well. grin grin

Deluded lots.
Fighting to keep Igbo in Nigeria against their very will, is what I term as unity begging...

Nigeria is actually begging Igbo to remain her,by opposing their quests for self determination, which isn't a crime , but a right as being recognized under different global Charters which Nigeria is signatory to..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Patriotsleague: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Traplord09:

Plan for the best now became worst..
Is that how to make peace

Is it him that kill the people at southeast.
Question most be ask... ..,

I have been on different pages new and all network.

All this are your political leaders government sabo Igbo

Working for thif looters drugstore tinuubff family and atiku buhari looters drugstore loans

Damaged all country let say the truth

Tribalism and religion have eaten deeper that
Not all people understand it

Let keep playing politics....
When the truth facing us

Killing him we create more problem
Truly system have been currpt.....

APC and PDP are wost then ever
Da did it to fela and fela mother
And more .. nothing this government can not do...

That y we have fake news.. and political gain
Let that man be free he have no cream..

Y does looters drugstore tinuubff and atiku buhari working around freely like nothing happened

You cannibal illiterate, you can't even express yourself. Your holes won't be able to hide you terrorists, you all will be snuffed out. If you want to die, you will die, and we will continue here in Nigeria. Bastards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Oluwaseunomo: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
He'll die there and nothing will happen flat heads and empty threats
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Patriotsleague: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Traplord09:

Lol

U can never win north..

So stop shouting.... .....

And u want to exchange power with southeast

Am sorry for u... ...

It just not about gun..or do u think u can win southeast.....

Think again

Flaat head illiterate, I am no enemy of anyone, you igbos are the ones that hate everyone, you hate north, hate yorubas, hate south South, even hate your brothers. You people have the rabies in your DNA, always seeking destruction, but you will destroy yourselves. I have no hate for anyone, am bigger than hating, Northerners, Southerners we are one under same entity. We together with our military will destroy, ipob, Iswap, bokoharam, bandits and kidnappers, these are the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by jerrykc22(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Oluwaseunomo: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Fighting to keep Igbo in Nigeria against their very will, is what I term as unity begging...

Nigeria is actually begging Igbo to remain her,by opposing their quests for self determination, which isn't a crime , but a right as being recognized under different global Charters which Nigeria is signatory to..

Lol if they should free biafra now the small cubicle you and your father built in lagos are you going to leave it and move to your biafra paradise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Kalashnikov49: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Are you serious?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PandoraObi:
My mother is so useless that even a stewpid Buhari is disappointed that she gave birth to me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Unclefemolala(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Don't you people ever tire of empty chest-beating?
Lol with the way they go about it, one would have thought by now ESN would have invaded Aso Villa...MNK will rot in jail and nothing will happen, those Ekpa and the Facebook warriors dare not step foot in nigeria , let them keep up the delusion, highest thing they'll continue the UGM attack and it won't pass SE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Thomasankara(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2022
[/color]please I want to be schooled on this,was it saurdana or sultan of sokoto that was killed?[color=#770077]
Idiotseverywher:
Go and ask the sultan of sokoto what is assassination of sultan in Fulani language, and other high profiles in Nigeria, na expo I give you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by chimeremodlyn: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2022
beerfraud:
Release Kanu and see full war
Kanu is not leaving our DSS cage alive
Know this and have peace of mind

who is this slowpoke?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Moshphil: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Na Una people go suffer am las las
If KANU should die in detention
Nothing go happen
If Ipob try anything

Bros Una go hear am

Ibos are so tribalistic
I have many if them as friends
You can't go to their land na DBE doing anyhow
Yoruba people dun too give these people chance aswear
Just because the Yoruba's are very accommodating
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by beerfraud: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
chimeremodlyn:

who is this slowpoke?
he will not come out alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Traplord09: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Flaat head illiterate, I am no enemy of anyone, you igbos are the ones that hate everyone, you hate north, hate yorubas, hate south South, even hate your brothers. You people have the rabies in your DNA, always seeking destruction, but you will destroy yourselves. I have no hate for anyone, am bigger than hating, Northerners, Southerners we are one under same entity. We together with our military will destroy, ipob, Iswap, bokoharam, bandits and kidnappers, these are the enemies of Nigeria.

Is that what you think

We hate no one
Let do the right thin

peace and development of Great Nation

De truth been told igbos are peace ... ..
Not war...,

Only if u people want to tak igbos as ur enemy
.. .

Igbos no all this .. but act like nothing happenen,,,

Let them Free that man that only way... ..

The real thif and torrise are working feely

Well our system is currpt by government

Buhari and Atiku TINUUBFF and others
Are will to burn down all country for political reason...,

Killing going on all over the country are politics
Government policies
Lawyer are been currpt
NEWS....
Military
Police.

System is currpt

Y blaming kalu..... .....

Don't forget what happened to fela.,
Case closed..
came out with fake NEWS

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Boyooosa(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

Peter Obi is sympathetic to IPOB. His priority is to release NK to compound the already bad security situation in the east and endanger other non Igbos too.

I'm not convinced sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by asanausana91: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Where was those useless HURIWA when ipob slaughter the military couple? God punish HURIWA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Boyooosa(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2022
hammerT:

BIAFRA IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA PRESIDENCY WITH ANIMALS AND TERRORIST.

Well, left to me, Igbos can stand alone as they may wish to, the real Igbo stakeholders will not wish tho because they know the level, gravity of investment and commitment they have in Nigeria....you might be speaking your mind based on what you know and how much you see, about the integration of Nigeria as an entity, as it concerns the major tribes in Nigeria.

But the truth is, some Igbos see beyond you and biafra agitation, and they will not risk that for an individual's ambition
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Emergingnation3(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Moshphil:

Na Una people go suffer am las las
If KANU should die in detention
If Ipob try anything

Bros Una go hear am
Na una where no fit survive outside Nigeria, go hear am , I pity una bro.

The UN has ordered for unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu, for being kidnapped by your Jihadist government in Kenya...

If anything happen him in detention without being release, as requested by the UN.....

We will cease the opportunity and break away from this contraption , and nothing you and your Jihadist government can do...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Unclefemolala(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, let's not play with fire!

That man must remain healthy and safe!

You don't make mouth on social media, war is not something to joke about!

Which war that won't pass SE, try it in lagos and when Soldier come you guys will start tagging UN, US, UK , EU and so on .
iPOB can't destabilise Kano not to talk of Kaduna, sokoto or any Northern state not to talk of the while Nigeria so

Abeg , by now I would have expected ESN to mount a full scale attack but they're all inside doing sit at home

NOTHING will happen if MNK dìes
SE will just burn and then become refugees in SS and SW and life goes on

It will be 1967-70 all over again and you'll play the pity party, never start what u can't finish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by ChukwuObe: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:

You and your family said the same thing that Kanu could not be arrested and if they tried to arrest him Nigeria will brun but now he is rotting in the DSS cell and you are hiding behind your keyboard. Have you seen any Igbo man that has not ran away when the chips are down? Just check Ojukwu, Kanu etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC, TUC To Ground Activities Nationwide From Oct 3 / Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal / Buhari Arrived Kwara State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.