Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens (22375 Views)

Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Igbojew: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Fulani Government should Know that Nnamdi Kanu isn't Abiola and Ken Saro Wiwa they killed in prison and nothing happen....
dey no dey tell child to comot hand for fire because if he doesn't the fire will burn his hand.FG and the world already know what IPOB/ESN can do and it will be in the interest of Nigeria to the path of peace by releasing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as UN commanded them failure to do so will spell doom for Nigeria........... I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Mccullum: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Fulani Muslim ! Let anything happen to him and see this Shithole end earlier than expected..

Igbo Christian, if he died in the custody of DSS, what will happen than burning of South Eastern states by IPOB...

Stop beating chest on top nothing, though I'm not wishing him death.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Traplord09: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You cannibal illiterate, you can't even express yourself. Your holes won't be able to hide you terrorists, you all will be snuffed out. If you want to die, you will die, and we will continue here in Nigeria. Bastards.

Let me help u ...

Tinuubff thug family aways fine a way to come over me

Who is illiterate . Me or your grandfather
TINUUBFF, OBJ, or that BOY BOY

If there weren't illiterate they won't have put buhari as president... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now. I see your mumu da give you remix for brain... .....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Igbojew: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Buhari and his Fulani run FG should obey UN that they should release Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu cos failure to do so Buhari and his Fulani run by Federal government already know the stuff IPOB/ESN are made off.FG and the world already know what IPOB/ESN can do and it will be in the interest of Nigeria to do the right thing by releasing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as UN commanded them failure to do so will spell doom for Nigeria........... I am that Igbojew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to the ohamadike of igboland... NNAMDI KANU

THE ONE WHO TOOK AWAY SLEEP FROM IJELE AND OyigboUpdate, THE ONE WHO IS A PROBLEM AND ALSO THE BOIL ON THEIR BUTTOCKS AND FEET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Unclefemolala(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2022
hammerT:

U WILL SEE TERRORISM RIGHT ACROSS NIGERIA, U CANNOT EVEN LEAVE YOUR HOUSE.

ESN IS A FULL STANDING ARMY, WITH NEARLY 200,000 MEN.

NNAMDI KANU HIMSELF IN A BROADCAST , PROPHESISED THAT, I WILL COME TO NIGERIA AND BRING HELL.

200,000 men in hiding and they can't invade ordinary Kano not to talk of Aso Rock..

Chest beaters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Unclefemolala(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Mccullum:

Igbo Christian, if he died in the custody of DSS, what will happen than burning of South Eastern states by IPOB...

Stop beating chest on top nothing, though I'm not wishing him death.

Lol I wonder
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Kingzeez10: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Your own mother is either suffering from a protracted case of mental illness or is battling with occasional fits of schizophrenia for harbouring a skull mining criminal as a son... grin
Your blood just dey hot. Pained ass mofo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by ArewaNorth: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Fulani Government should Know that Nnamdi Kanu isn't Abiola and Ken Saro Wiwa they killed in prison and nothing happen....

Always ranting in ignorance. Is Abacha a Fulani?
Confused and dogmatic people who attends weekly congregations and be fed with lots of lies, come to Nairaland and disgrace themselves.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Praktikals(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Cos , heaven will not fall , but Nigeria will end for good forever...
You said if he gets arrested, heaven will fall. You guys dont have balls like the shiite muslims
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Emergingnation3(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Always ranting in ignorance. Is Abacha a Fulani?
Confused and dogmatic people who attends weekly congregations and be fed with lots of lies, come to Nairaland and disgrace themselves.....
Lol ! You're the Ignorance one here Ab0ki..

My referenced to Abacha as a Fulani make no difference.... Cos Hausa and Fulani are thesame people..

Below is how Wikipedia defined Hausa-Fulani

Hausa–Fulani are people of mixed Hausa and Fulani origin. They are primarily found in the Northern region of Nigeria, most of whom speak a variant of Hausa or Fula or both as their first language. While some Fulani claim Semitic origins, Hausas are indigenous to West Africa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by CaptainAyub: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mother is happy you know her names
Them go soon parade you like your brother hushpuppi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Johel(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Patriotsleague:

We have been through a civil war fool, let the violence start so the evil seeds die.

Your family are the fools...poor Arrow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Prinxzona10: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2022
These same Tinubu's urchins are the same people attacking Igbos and want Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dead....

The same Tinubu's urchins are the same people threatening that if Tinubu fail to win,that they will start their Oduduwa agitation(the same thing they desperately want Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to be killed for)..

The same Tinubu's urchins are the same people cursing,abusing and insulting people's parents and entire tribe just because sane people wants them to reason like a normal human being....

The same Tinubu's urchins are the same people that always refuse to take advice from sane Nigerians instead they call you Igbo, Ipob or even curse you,yet they keep projecting their hatred for Nigeria on Igbos....

I've never seen any Igbo or another tribe wish Chief Sunday Igboho dead buh in this Nairaland,anything about Igbos always put Tinubu's urchins in a depressed and frustrated manners hence displaying their uncouthly foolish behaviours everywhere...

These Tinubu's urchins derive joy from the grief of their presumed enemies,their happiness is overwhelmed when Igbos suffers in the hands of Nigerian government(that's why they are frustratingly running mad against Peter Obi,seeing that all odd are on his favor), yet they call people hate filled( I hope we have known the most hate filled people in Nigeria now)...

You can hate someone and still want the person to live,no matter what buh when it gets to the level of hating someone and also wants the person dead,then this is more than hate via it's demonic,witchcraft and inhumanly...

Nigerians,you people can now see the kind of people that wants you to vote for their demi god Tinubu, people that their hearts are filled with hate,chronic hate for their fellow human beings,bitterness and bile and in all honesty,these kind of people don't deserve to live among human beings...

Listen,people do envy what they don't have buh no matter how I don't like Tinubu as a president, I can never wish him dead,that's what separate normal human beings( Peter Obi's supporters and sane Nigerians) from animals( Tinubu's urchins and lunatics of the highest magnitude)...

Lastly, no matter what happens,Nigeria will defeat their enemies which are all these soulless paid despicable fools,disgracing themselves and that of their families here just because of their ignorantly hatred on a particular tribe.......

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Truthfulguy10:

You’re a big f00l

You just described your father as a foool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by ArewaNorth: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! You're the Ignorance one here Ab0ki..

My referenced to Abacha as a Fulani make no difference.... Cos Hausa and Fulani are thesame people..

Below is how Wikipedia defined Hausa-Fulani

Ignorance is a disease. Wikipedia can be edited and have some contents added on it subject to their staff's review.
Abacha is Kanuri neither Hausa nor Fulani!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by sheriffman(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2022
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
THIS IS AN EMPTY THREAT
WE WILL KVLL HIM AND DESTROY HIS PEOPLE IF THEY MAKE NOISE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Idiotseverywher: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Thomasankara:
[/color]please I want to be schooled on this,was it saurdana or sultan of sokoto that was killed?[color=#770077]
. I
mean the sultan of sokoto, Muhammad the (111) ask him what will happen, he will tell you nobody has monopoly of madness, then you will see massive assassinations
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by newdawn2017(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You see the mistake you are making lol.
I am a typical Yoruba man. I am a member of Afenifere social group we follow the foot step of our great leader Awolowo. Even Buhari knows the implication if The Leader die in detention we are no more in the 90s people eyes done open. If we can’t live together as One then let the country slipt very simple you sit down their typing rubbish while those people you support and living fat in your future.... You are just living in darkness the government that held Kanu knows Kanu know what you don’t know they knew Kanu know the secret of this government that’s why they are holding him.. You should be happy that God give us men with Ball like Kanu and Igboho you are dumb just come online and talk rubbish here and insult the real men with ball who can come out and voice out you deh hide inside your house deh talk nonsense if DEM born you well come outside and talk if unknown gunmen no go use you do barbecue mumu
U have left out Sowore who is so brave & knows truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Truthsave: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2022
beerfraud:
Release Kanu and see full war
Kanu is not leaving our DSS cage alive
Know this and have peace of mind

I can see how scared you are grin

But let me remind you that Nigeria must not remain , so be prepared to overcome your fear which is Biafra tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by redirect(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2022
THE WORLD IS WATCHING!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
43Ronin:

Do you know the amount of igbo people in western security forces on active duty? Not just regular but specops. Even Simon ekpa is a specops Finnish soldier. Do you know the amount of weapons lying around the world especially during this Ukraine-Russia war? You think a war with biafra people will only be fought in their region? Bro wake up nau... the security of Nigeria is porous and the armed forces stretched. Don't you know that people are no longer interested in joining the Nigerian army. Where will the military get the human resources it needs to prosecute the war? Can the country even fight 3 wars? War with bandits, iSWAP & IPOB? Don't pray for bad thing cos evil spreads faster than good things. Or you think the Islamic terrorist will just sit and wait for the war with IPOB to be over? You won't be safe cos military infrastructure if moved to the east will creste an opening for the real terrorists to seize control. Reason am well.
If Kanu dies there will be no war. The country is already at war technically, but at worse we may have an increase and frequency in attacks that will be restricted only to the SE states.
Make no mistake, I want Biafra realized. If not for anything but for the sake of experiment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Emergingnation3(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
This nonentity miscreant that his mad irresponsible demented nuisance destitute moronic died and eaten like chicken is still talking, your mentality deranged godforsaken cursed mother soul was damned and condemned to eternal hell.
Lol ! With the trashed you typed above, It is very clear that, you're suffering or battling with loosening of association, asyndesis, asyndetic thinking....

You need urgent medical attention along with your poor mother, cos your schizophrenia outburst says it all..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by heykims(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, let's not play with fire!

That man must remain healthy and safe!

You don't make mouth on social media, war is not something to joke about!
Pls clarify, war in the South east.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by porthouse7(f): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
In your unity begging mine Abi !
who is begging for unity? how many Yoruba dey ur region?, no be ohaneze carry cap go beg for north
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Emergingnation3(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
porthouse7:
who is begging for unity? how many Yoruba dey ur region?, no be ohaneze carry cap go beg for north
Lol ! Says Afonja Muslim lady. grin

Na una father joint hand with AB0KI them and fight to keep us for Nigeria, when our people leave una Afonja land for Biafra in the 60ths....

Is that not unity Begging, Afonja Muslim lady..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by porthouse7(f): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Says Afonja Muslim lady. grin

Na una father joint hand with AB0KI them and fight to keep us for Nigeria, when our people leave una Afonja land for Biafra in the 60ths....

Is that not unity Begging, Afonja Muslim lady..
ohhh mumu Biafra man, u sud blame ojukwu who ran away dressed like a woman. a coward who start a war he can't finish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Abemy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's hypocrisy to claim you don't know why Binta Nyako is footdragging to grant Kanu bail. Go and check the last time he was granted bail.

And if you claim soilders wanted to kill him, we still have them in Nigeria,and to save the army the stress of trying to harm Kanu, and also to save Kanu the stress of fleeing from the army, he will remain in custody.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Whoknowsme: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
beerfraud:
Release Kanu and see full war
Kanu is not leaving our DSS cage alive
Know this and have peace of mind
Your state of mind towards Igbo will do you no good. Even if you've been dealt with by the wrong Igbos, be the change people crave for.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens by Wwwq: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out / Army Redeploy 6 Major Generals, 5 Brigadier Generals In New Shakeup / FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.