Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit (1507 Views)

Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by AfricanGlitz(f): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Pictures and videos of popular Nigerian OAP, Daddy freeze is making the rounds, weeks after he secretly tied the knot with his long-time lover, Benedicta Elechi in a hush-hush London wedding.

Even though his bride did not wear the traditional white wedding dress as expected on her special day. Pastor Tobi of Spark Nation, as well as Daddy Freeze’s mother, Smaranda Olarinde and a small circle of friends, witnessed the couple’s union as they officially became husband and wife in the UK.

Press Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEj3zEZWiyI

After his shocking court case went viral in March of 2021, nothing more has been heard about the case’s progress. Interestingly, Daddy Freeze lost the case and was ordered to pay, Paul Odekina, the former husband of his now wife, five million Naira for having an affair while they were still legally married.
[url][/url]https://africanglitznews.com/daddy-freeze-ties-the-knot-in-the-uk-despite-5-million-naira-lawsuit/

Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by vastolord4(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2022
I Sha miss this guy's show on cool fm

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by dmill: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2022
A round of applause for him
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by Onyi22(f): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by BeanmanX(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Make he no go beat her again....this guy and Vawulence. grin

Daddy Vawulence... grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by temitope27(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2022
J
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by Laggafin: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2022
He has caught another sheepie cheesy. Goodluck to them
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by Chaos14: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Alpha male pastor
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by bewla(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2022
London wife welldone
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by lereinter(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Pst Tobi will pay it for him

Abi

But this guy don old, I remember that year he was doing game show for PepsiCo
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by Romanoff(f): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Marriage wey go still scatter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by Tegabadguy(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2022
AfricanGlitz:
Pictures and videos of popular Nigerian OAP, Daddy freeze is making the rounds, weeks after he secretly tied the knot with his long-time lover, Benedicta Elechi in a hush-hush London wedding.

Even though his bride did not wear the traditional white wedding dress as expected on her special day. Pastor Tobi of Spark Nation, as well as Daddy Freeze’s mother, Smaranda Olarinde and a small circle of friends, witnessed the couple’s union as they officially became husband and wife in the UK.

Press Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEj3zEZWiyI

After his shocking court case went viral in March of 2021, nothing more has been heard about the case’s progress. Interestingly, Daddy Freeze lost the case and was ordered to pay, Paul Odekina, the former husband of his now wife, five million Naira for having an affair while they were still legally married.
[url][/url]https://africanglitznews.com/daddy-freeze-ties-the-knot-in-the-uk-despite-5-million-naira-lawsuit/
this marriage no go last
Re: Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit by Redstubpen: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2022
-\

Each man to his own. I am extremely sorry for my life honestly. The stagnancy is giving me several nightmares. I'm badly damaged and I'm wondering if at all everyone or anyone ever goes through this terrifying phase. It's my first and I'm just perplexed right here. I am at a crossroad and I'm just the guy that people think to be successful from afar, meanwhile I'm afraid , I'm on the downward slope.

I need someone to talk to, someone that feels my heartpulse, an empath and someone who have a heart of gold to come through for me ,show me the path away from this jungle I find myself in. I

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Actress In Nigeria 2024 / Meet Sharon Ifedi, Nollywood Most Talented Teen Actress / Desmond Elliot Is Gorgeous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.