Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) (42871 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Desusi: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Terrible! Hmmm,David in the Bible says "is there not a caused?" Sorry for the loss my brother, there could be more to this. God is able to restore the losses. Nonetheless, get closer to God and be faithfuls to Him in your committment.He will indeed restore the lost glory.
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Sleekfingers: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2022
And dem go carry lagos matter for head. Awon developers, that couldn't develop their states.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by BATified2023: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2022
TUTU147:
You have not make any sense,talk about the topic.
it can only make sense to u if u have sense
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Yankee101: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Use dry clothing to clean the items and slightly oven bake them
You should recover some that way
Or use dry rice and sunlight
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by newnigerdelta1: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2022
caesymore:
Clueless Champaign Governor, When I heard this jonsing Man said he is to renovate Ariaria I knew the fate of Ariaria will be that of his useless center table that took years to be flyover. As APC is to Nigeria so is PDP to Abia state Stupid parties, I hope as Nigeria is gona be liberated soon by Obi that true Abian will do same for Abia maka ndi Abia atago ahuhu.

You be fool o, wetin obi do for he 8years?

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Dshocker(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2022
obembet:
Where are those animals that always blame Tinubu for their misfortune.

Tinubu is the reason why South East is backward.

Let settle the tribal fight.. vote Atiku

Atikulate 2023

You sound like a sadist
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by desiredhome: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2022
caesymore:
Clueless Champaign Governor, When I heard this jonsing Man said he is to renovate Ariaria I knew the fate of Ariaria will be that of his useless center table that took years to be flyover. As APC is to Nigeria so is PDP to Abia state Stupid parties, I hope as Nigeria is gona be liberated soon by Obi that true Abian will do same for Abia maka ndi Abia atago ahuhu.
These people are the same people waiting for Buhari to come and build their markets and roads for them........
They are there hailing/supporting their criminal governor because of tribalism, wasting their common resources in aimless traveling all over the world while.........

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Rico96(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2022
It affect my mother in-law...hers is over 5m in her storehouse. I no even know how I go follow her talk base on the lost
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Sweetvie: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2022
This is so bad
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by norriswood(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Watch how they will rope Tinubu in. grin grin grin
... don't mind them...their leaders are their problems..but instead of facing their reality...they re are crying over his my turn to rule....Emilokan....

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by kelspinall(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2022
that A line stream or should I call river is too much and the government are doing nothing about it..sorry man
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by dominique(f): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
These footwear I'm seeing are still salvageable. Mop them dry with a towel and dry them under the sun for at least 6 hours.
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Bluffly: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Uba76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWacWP5RynQ

A business man in Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State. has cried out in argony as he watches his shop flooded with water, while his goods worth millions float on top of the water.
This is indeed a sad situation. All his goods have been destroyed. Hope he has an insurance.
He knew he is in a flood prone area and should have taken precautions but the usual lazy and lack of initiative mindset won't see this coming
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Mandate2023: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2022
There's enough place to channel water to in those south east state and not like lagos surrounded by water and little land mass with massive population

South east governors r evil but ipigs will rather blame tinubu instead of calling out their leaders
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Pat081: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2022
So sorry for him but he can still put some of those shoes in sun and thank God is not phones
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Uba76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWacWP5RynQ

A business man in Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State. has cried out in argony as he watches his shop flooded with water, while his goods worth millions float on top of the water.
This is indeed a sad situation. All his goods have been destroyed. Hope he has an insurance.
abeg have insurance
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Ventura1: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2022
It is an entitlement mentality, an average Nigerian is a leech, wanting to reap where they did not sow.
Kelvin30286063:
One thing I find very interesting about Nigerians is how they call government and God for every little problem they have. I once did a study on community development using cities in the US as a case study and one thing I find very useful in my study is the fact that most of the development in many of the US cities and towns are done by people living in those cities and town. They organize a community fund raising and fix road, work on drainage and everything. But look at us, we always wait for government to do everything for us. Even when we know they are the last people we can depend on to fix things.
You people do business there, come together, contribute money and do a proper drainage so that water won't be coming to your shops anymore.
I and a few other educated landlords in my area have been the ones fixing the road that leads to our houses for 3 years now, once raining season starts, we start contributing money cos we know erosion will damage the road. We fix it, do the drainage again and fill the potholes. We don't wait for government cos we already accept nigeria as it is, THEY ARE NOT COMING. And if they finally come, that's a bonus!
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Zivaharry(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2022
Instead of enforcing sit at home every Monday, every business man or woman IN ariria should stop paying any sort of levy/tax until government do what they suppose to do.
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Damseldammie(f): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2022
O

Maa

She

Oh
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by bigbootycasanov: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2022
caesymore:
Clueless Champaign Governor, When I heard this jonsing Man said he is to renovate Ariaria I knew the fate of Ariaria will be that of his useless center table that took years to be flyover. As APC is to Nigeria so is PDP to Abia state Stupid parties, I hope as Nigeria is gona be liberated soon by Obi that true Abian will do same for Abia maka mndi Abia atago ahuhu.

Chei!!!! ��‍♂️
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by CockAndBullStor: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2022
You will see how the nincompoop will start cursing Tinubu for failing to develop their states. Most foolish tribe in Africa.

Instead to hold their leaders responsible for their backwardness and suffering, it's Tinubu that's their problem. I hate them with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Angrygoat: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2022
They are low grade copy's/clones. Not original
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2022
doggedfighter:
In this hard times that most helpers need help themselves.

Had it been the roads are good with functional drainages this maybe averted.

State governors see governance as emilokan squandering spree..

So no one will come to this man's aid.

So sorry about your loss, man !

That's a wrong coinage. Which one is emilokan and flooding in the east, abeg... cheesy
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by ATLIEN2027: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Watch how they will rope Tinubu in. grin grin grin

You already know.
Tinubu is their daily tormentor. They better get ready to wail and cry for at least the next 4 years.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Shikena(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Millions, millions, millions everywhere none to fix the drainage.
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Porksupplyib: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
One thing I find very interesting about Nigerians is how they call government and God for every little problem they have. I once did a study on community development using cities in the US as a case study and one thing I find very useful in my study is the fact that most of the development in many of the US cities and towns are done by people living in those cities and town. They organize a community fund raising and fix road, work on drainage and everything. But look at us, we always wait for government to do everything for us. Even when we know they are the last people we can depend on to fix things.
You people do business there, come together, contribute money and do a proper drainage so that water won't be coming to your shops anymore.
I and a few other educated landlords in my area have been the ones fixing the road that leads to our houses for 3 years now, once raining season starts, we start contributing money cos we know erosion will damage the road. We fix it, do the drainage again and fill the potholes. We don't wait for government cos we already accept nigeria as it is, THEY ARE NOT COMING. And if they finally come, that's a bonus!

As true as what u have said is, truth still remains that you and your community members can't embark on multimillionaire community projects of a large scale.

There is a limit to what individuals can handle
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
HolyMan12:

Omo! Where you put Ortom of Benue!? grin
Ortom is just trying 2 please his Masters,, dat one de different
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by ComeToJesus: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Abia ordinarily would have thrived well as a local government in Akwaibom State.

The only economic centre in the whole state which is Ariaria market cannot be managed a so called Governor.
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by HolyMan12: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Ortom is just trying 2 please his Masters,, dat one de different
Who is ortoms' master?
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by murmee: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
lordm:
Abia state government self. That place is an economic zone. It should have proper drainage
Why is it that past and present Governors of that state didn't deem it necessary to construct that international market somewhere else in the state where necessary drainage facilities will be provided and waste disposal will be top priority!
Re: Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
You reasoned well but Nigerian system or leadership will not encourage that. If you have volunteered to repair or rehabilitate government properties such as roads, drainages etc the government will require to get an approval from them which is right, but the approval will be delayed or not be granted, or they tell you it is their current budget to do those things thereby discouraging you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 / Dangote Quits Board Of Flour-producing Subsidiary / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.