Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely (463 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by adeeyarhabdulla: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2022
APC postpones its presidential campaign kick-off indefinitely

The All Progressives Congress APC Presidential Campaign Council has postponed the kick-off of its campaigns earlier scheduled to hold on Wednesday, September 28.

The Director-General, of the Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council and Governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalong disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday, September 27.

According to him, the adjustment of the timetable and schedule of activities is in order to accommodate growing interests shown by various political tendencies in being party of the campaign council. He mentioned that a new date for the kick-off would be announced soon.

The statement reads “Recall that we had earlier earmarked a peace walk and prayers for Wednesday, September 28, 2022, to  officially kick-off our campaigns for the 2023 Presidential Elections. We had also announced that the members of the Campaign Council report at the Campaign Headquarters on that day to collect their letters of appointments. 

However, due to the expansion of the list to accommodate more stakeholders and interests within the APC family, we have decided to adjust the time-table of these activities in order to ensure everyone is on board before activities officially commence. Consequently, the activities earlier announced for the 28th of September will no longer hold.

As the ruling and most attractive party in Nigeria, we understand the sacrifices and understanding of our teeming members who are more than willing to volunteer themselves for this great task ahead. It also shows the enormous love that the party members have for our candidates.

A new date and time-table of events will be announced soon”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by marenalexander7: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2022
E don dey clear now abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Realguyman1(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2022
APC is a useless party with senseless supporters

Last last in one way or the other, everybody go chop their own share of the breakfast wey them dey dish out for this naija one day?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Jashub: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2022
I struggle to understand this country and its people.

For 8 good years , Nigerians have been suffering and dying at the hands of this satanic party called APC yet, there are still people teeming to render support to it even after all the sorrows that have come upon this nation .

As for me , may Almighty God punish anybody that will cast a vote for this unrepentant evil party of wickedness undecided

6 Likes

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by God1000(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2022
I will do everything within my power to ensure that APC doesn't win the next year's presidential election

3 Likes

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Penguin2: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Be like Adamu wan finally punish Tinubu like he promised grin

Las las na Adamu go carry him hand defeat Tinubu grin

Or maybe Tinubu is sick true true and was flown abroad for treatment and for battery charging while we are here thinking that Baba Emilokan is having a strategic meeting with Wike and his men grin

Remember the APC PCC inauguration was supposed to hold yesterday but was later postponed to Wednesday and now it has been postponed indefinitely.

Which kind strategic meeting no dey end like this?

2 Likes

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by RenaissanceGuy: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2022
You had 3 months to plan and here you're postponing on the eve of the d-day.

2 Likes

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Felimax(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2022
2023 election! Non like it ever in this country.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Better
Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by BeautifulMind2: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2022
I said it, they are big internal war going on but e-rats are busy attacking Obi

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Michelle70(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2022
ok
Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Cantonese: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Are we going to continue experiencing and experimenting with ailing presidents in this manner?

Fayose kept shouting over Buhari, but people went ahead to vote for him. How is it that APC has so bewitched Nigerians in this manner?

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Channel54: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Tinubu is sick.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by ohigus(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Okay
Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Racoon(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2022
No peace for wicked people.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Creeknigga(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Which kind wahala be this?!
And some so-called sane people are planning to vote for these people o.

Vote Peter Obi for President for a healthy and prosperous Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by TinubuThief: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2022
What a shame. Very useless party. Maybe Tilumbu go charge him battery
Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by clarocuzioo(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2022
okoo
Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by Prinxzona10: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
No peace for the wicked....

I have something very important to say here and if you doubt me,you can bookmark it for future references....

If Peter Obi wins, there will be no problem,
If Tinubu wins(though it's impossible), there will be no problem BUH if Atiku wins, there will be a lot of problems and chaos everywhere because from what I saw, 70% of the South are preparing and planning for total face off especially the South West political elites and some South South political elites, as for the South East political elites,they're sissies,no level and chronic slaves.....

So in essence of my analysis,no matter the outcome of the election,Nigeria masses will be free and will be happy at last because Peter Obi wins,is the people's mandate while Atiku wins,will be face with fiercely battle that will scuttle every old order and it may likely brings about immediate restructuring, federalism or disintegration buh as for Tinubu,every sane person suppose to know that Tinubu is going nowhere,he may likely drag distance third position with Kwankwaso because the presidential general election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar and the earlier people realise that,the better for them...

Modify:::: Just got an information now from a very reliable source in London that Tinubu is seriously sick,very terrible and from what he saw,it's getting worse...

So please,for every sane Nigerian that wants good governance through Peter Obi should pray for Tinubu,so that he will be on the ballot because if anything goes wrong(God forbid),then we would be faced with Peter Obi and Rotimi Amechi,thereby making it very easy for Atiku buh if Inec had made the constitution for the vice to take over peradventure something happen to the main candidate before the election,I couldn't have bothered to solicitate any prayers for Tinubu because Shettima been on the ballot with Atiku,will make it over easier for Peter Obi...infact,Peter Obi will even win the election before 12:00pm on election day...

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely by techWriter3: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2022
E don dey clear now abi

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola's Counsel Rattled At The Tribunal, Scramble For Responses Over Governor' / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Moved 439 Million Out Of Poverty / More Than 600 People Died In Nigeria Due To The Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.