Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ (32368 Views)

Polls: Ortom Breaks Ranks, G5 Governors Battle To Save Political Careers / Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Omenlon: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
We await the declaration of Obi as next president of Nigeria and overall reformation that will take us to the promise land.

Saraaaaa
if Peter Obi win 6 state across the six regions, they should crown him the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by ATLIEN2027: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Confused irrelevant failed Governor.
Support or no support, it's inconsequential - Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omenlon:
if Peter Obi win 6 state across the six regions, they should crown him the next president of Nigeria.
Go and buy shock absorbet
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by ATLIEN2027: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omenlon:
Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win one state, may be in the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by amaridigital(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hand. Wike knew it was turn of the east to produce the president under PDP but his greed didn't allow him. Now that he has lost he is making it look like he is fighting for justice. So much from a man who didn't respect zoning arrangement in Rivers state before becoming the governor.

Turn of the Yeast to produce the president bah? Many igbo aspirants contested the primary but all igbo delegates collected money from Atiku and voted for him.
You cannot re-write what happened during the PDP primary. Blaming wike for igbo greediness won't change the narrative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Darren95: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
Since he stop attending meetings with Gov wike and the rest I suspected him that he was up to something funny.

To even make it worse he now started putting plaster on his forehead to lie that his absence was due to an injury he sustained.

I swear my brother!
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Omenlon: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Go and buy shock absorbet
the worst thing a man can do to himself is to be deceiving himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Moony45: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pdp without rivers is a Gonner!
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by ipobarethieves: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
sad Orthom is fighting for his Senatorial post otherwise, he'll retire to his village and face herdsmen terrorists.

Men with monkey ballz sad
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Class01: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
The election of 2023 will not produce a landslide votes in anyone’s favour. It is largely a three horse race with Obi, Atiku and BAT. Kwakwanso will make impact in the north and Edo state, where his Kwakwansiyya movement is prominent.

Please which of the Edo state are you referring to?
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by sucess001(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike doesn't know the damage his leaky mouth is having on his political career.

Talking things behind close doors outside.

Nobody will trust him.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by rhymesnoni(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike is loosing grin grin
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by ChyjoskyJ: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=117047042]

Ortom, Wike is coming for you just wait make him come back from abroad, he will finish you with his latest dance steps.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Deemas(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Ortom should concentrate more on how to stop Fulani herdsmen from slaughtering his people daily. Most Governors are setting up security outfits to combat Fulani herdsmen and their attrocities while Ortom is only bothered on irrelevant things.

https://www.thecable.ng/ortom-inaugurates-volunteer-guards-says-personnel-will-get-sophisticated-weapons/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by zionstaar75: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
grin grin cheesy grin..

I thought this Wike is alpha and omega.. ?

Atiku is really penetrating his camps and clipping his wings at the same time....

Wike is a talkative who doesn't knw what diplomacy is in politics despite his political exposure..

ortom has no political future,he will lose presidential election to Labour Party and governorship election to apc so he's fighting for his political future. He adds nothing to atiku believe me
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by CoolAmbience(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
We await the declaration of Obi as next president of Nigeria and overall reformation that will take us to the promise land.

Saraaaaa

Obi won't be president.

Nobody is preparing to declare him.

He does not have the capacity to be Nigeria's president.

Someone who could not leave any significant landmarks as governor of Nigeria's smallest state wants to be president?
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by detectivejones: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
I saw this coming. Ortom follows the smell of money, like a dog follows the smell of bone. If Wike like he should keep shouting up and down, others too will japa once they recieve credit alerts with endless zeros.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by lereinter(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
grin grin cheesy grin..

I thought this Wike is alpha and omega.. ?

Atiku is really penetrating his camps and clipping his wings at the same time....

Wike is a talkative who doesn't knw what diplomacy is in politics despite his political exposure..

Wike is getting thinner

This pic and others before it compare to now
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Abemy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ortom is a senatorial candidate in next year's election, fighting Ayu or Atiku will cause him more harm than good.

Having said that, anything to scatter APC and PDP for Obi's emerging victorious is welcome.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by bizzibodi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blood is thicker is thicker than water.....Ayu is free middle belt not north...Wike know this and know peace.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by mrksquare: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
The Tiv solidarity.

This should be a teachable moment for we in the south. You see why i ain't sympathetic to Wike & his so-called telltale of equity.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by BeardedMeat(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Ortom should concentrate more on how to stop Fulani herdsmen from slaughtering his people daily. Most Governors are setting up security outfits to combat Fulani herdsmen and their attrocities while Ortom is only bothered on irrelevant things.
Benue has one of the best vigilantes.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by saintmm(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
I long saw this coming the man who joined them in beating you can only mock you disguising to be petting you when you're crying.
Ortom will support Ayu, ditto, Atiku
Seyi Makinde will support Tinubu forget party affiliation, southeast governors will support Obi, forget party attachment even, Umahi will support Obi then Woke will be left to choose between Obi and Tinubu if he refused to suppy Okowa. He have to work for someone
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by pfadom: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Anything good cannot come out of anything Ortom supports. He's been a traitor from the beginning.

Only the gullible would expect lasting loyalty between Ortom and Wike especially when Ayu is from Ortom's home state.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Cantonese: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Isokiscool:
Wike cannot be unified cos he is a bigot

When the same Atiku and Ayu walked away from PDP, did they accept all the pleas to remain? When governirs walked away from PDP to join APC in crushing PDP in 2015, did they agree with the word unify?

How is it that they shamelessly returned to the same party that they abandoned for the likes Wike?

I believe strongly that Atiku's inability to sort out with Wike, will cost him. Hiding under the party's constitution to protect Ayu will do him more than good. They must find a common ground, whether Ayu goes or not.

As for me, I am OBIdient.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by sageb: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
mrksquare:
The Tiv solidarity.

This should be a teachable moment for we in the south. You see why i ain't sympathetic to Wike & his so-called telltale of equity.

I wonder how wike's cabal expect Ortom to fight his fellow Tiv/Benue kinsman, Ayu just like Wike fought his fellow Rivers man, Secondus out of office.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by ufuosman(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Advocate500:
Wike is losing it already,when you don't know when to rest,my candidates remain obi,but second choice Atiku, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
first and second one na most grin
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by ufuosman(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Many of them careers will end after election
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by naughtyguess: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Well misleading News with a contradictory contextual meaning. You people are part of those destroying Nigeria. There should a law against wrong information. Just because you people want traffic, you manipulate and twist things! Shame on you!

Maxymilliano:

https://www.thecable.ng/ortom-breaks-away-from-wikes-allies-says-i-want-ayu-as-chairman/amp
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by shortIGBOman: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win one state, may be in the SE.

True talk. He only have hope of winning a State in South East. But his own IGBO Brothers won't vote him, cause IGBO People no like themselves. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery / “God Owns Lagos, Entire Universe” – PDP Blasts Oba Of Lagos / UK Writes IGP Arase Over Kashamu’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.