Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ (32375 Views)

Polls: Ortom Breaks Ranks, G5 Governors Battle To Save Political Careers / Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by mrksquare: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
sageb:

I wonder how wike's cabal expect Ortom to fight his fellow Tiv/Benue kinsman, Ayu just like Wike fought his fellow Rivers man, Secondus out of office.

He fought and removed Secondus thinking he will clinch the PDP ticket. He was so so sure he will win Atiku. But alas, the ways of man isn't the way of God.

Meanwhile, all his key men(Cardinals) paid a solidarity visit to Atiku yesterday. And Atiku is in Enugu at the moment holding meeting with the state governor. Atiku will break Wike's rank in a matter of weeks to come.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by desiredhome: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dem don dey go, one by one.
Na chop Rivers state money and clean mouth........
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Amoo89: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by rolams(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike still act like a baby in politics.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by ogbonti: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
BATified2023:
Matters arising

That’s y we tell d kids politics is deep

some days ago here I warned Wike to join Obi- provide him the funds to win so he Wike doesnt go to Jial in an Atiku Presidency- I guess he wasnt listening - IF I am Wike right now- I will remain in PDP - and spend the money in my arsenal to make sure OBI wins just to disgrace Atiku and save face- Even Tinubu will deal with him when he becomes president - His best bet is OBI - If he is wise
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Thomasankara(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
SIMONEKPA7:
[/b]
Oboy you wicked o
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Yankee101: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
A Tiv man fishing Tiv man
Very very stupid nonsense
Wike resisting Okowa, biggest nonsense
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by FuckOsuPigs: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
We await the declaration of Obi as next president of Nigeria and overall reformation that will take us to the promise land.

Saraaaaa

Special Adviser for dreamers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Nicenixon: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Once Rivers state funds is not available for PDP campaign, I am fine, anything wey wan happen for PDP, make e happen, e no concern me.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Coolgent(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
9jahotblog:
They have now start to leave the clueless empty ingrate Wike. I said it some weeks ago that Wike will be deserted and be disgrace in the end. Wike has shut himself in the foot already. No one will support his clueless move to work against the incoming President Atiku Abubakar in 2023. You can never stop a destined man that his time has come. Wike the clueless empty chest beater is a clueless goner. He will surely regret his actions for dragging Pdp on the media. Thousands of his followers have left him to Secondus camp. Infact Wike camp has been divided already. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. February 25th, 2023 is the date.

Apt!

Atiku is northern consensus candidate regardless of party affiliation.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Elidrisy20: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike is on his own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Buckeyemedia1: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
We await the declaration of Obi as next president of Nigeria and overall reformation that will take us to the promise land.

Saraaaaa
You will wait till 2031.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by Kenkuss(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
F. A. K. E. N. E. W. S
I repeat FAKE News
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by DanAugust2021: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
Since he stop attending meetings with Gov wike and the rest I suspected him that he was up to something funny.

To even make it worse he now started putting plaster on his forehead to lie that his absence was due to an injury he sustained.
Ortom is a cameleon.
Re: Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ by DanAugust2021: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Indispensable85:
Alia will still sweep him and pdp out of Benue.
Gbamously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Election Banner Advert (Photo) / Buhari Approves 65 Radio, TV Licenses (Photos) / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.