Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" (48415 Views)

The University Of Calabar In Pictures / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Krublog(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anigreat:

What is nice about this please ?

The "nice" thing about it is that, at least the bus is not on strike.

It has been "seconded" to the ministry of "Goods only" grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by BigBen23(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
While a student, I sometimes wonder about how much the drivers make from this shuttle...#30 from main camp to library or hostels..I think this new idea will fetch more money for them and I bet it some of them won't come back to school again for shuttle.

The ones I pity right now are the taxi drivers in Calabar. Students are their means of hustle. Without students in Calabar, the city is empty. I could remember a particular session I didn't travel, the city was like abandoned zone. You barely see crowds
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Munzy14(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
The main aim of the shuttle is to yield income and it's still serving the same purpose but different service this time around...
Abii na cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Etimemy: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just look at what the shameless APC led- Federal government are causing the citizens of this country.
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Navalsadiq(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
What kind of buses are all this once for heaven sakes
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Man just chop grin
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by AsawanaDgreat: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

What is nice about this please ?
I Taya for this guy oo
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by AsawanaDgreat: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
They have converted the buses for empowerment
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by johnbd: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Vote Peter obi for better Nigeria.
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by ufotunang: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nawaoooo...see what Buhari has caused
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by doneback04: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
The main aim of the shuttle is to yield income and it's still serving the same purpose but different service this time around...

Hahaha vawulence everywhere grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Pinzy2022: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
FROM TOP TO BOTTOM �
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by crazysam001: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
These buses aren't owned by the school but are registered under the shuttle scheme by business men. They cant be idle during the strike now can they?
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by ufotunang: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Let them even sell out all the universities in nigeria that are on strike.. since the matter between ASUU and the federal government cannot be settled ..let everybody go and rest jare...I don tire
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by ufotunang: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lecturers must survive ... country hard
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by BeanmanX(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin
Honestly, I miss Nigeria.
Don't miss Nigeria,,u are better of wherever u are.
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Softmirror: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
ojesymsym:
The so called uneducated people have adapted their business model with their asset.

[i]UNIVERSITIES CAN FUND THEMSELVES BUT ARE TOO LAZY TO DO SO.[/i]
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by kelvinunilag: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
HolyMan12:
Are you sure those goats are not students returning back to school thinking they called off. ASUU strike? cool

You are a dangerous person grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by ChronicGp(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
See the delapitated shuttle, even goats cannot be conveyed wit such buses here in Paris. Naija I come in Peace �️
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by gasparpisciotta: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Heybeedee:

Sure most govt owned universities are larger than some LG areas sef not to mention CDA. Unilorin for example is larger by land n population than most some LGs in kwara and larger in landmass than almost all LGs in lagos

I was being modest bro, you are absolutely on point

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Toriagirl(f): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Una sorry o
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by dreyboard(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
No be that same school lost 11 professors so far...
Unical don suffer grin
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by HolyMan12: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
kelvinunilag:

You are a dangerous person grin cheesy grin grin grin
why!? cool
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by ufuosman(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
D owner go chop na grin
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by nurudeen181(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Secondary school buses no poor like this for Zaria, and even Gummi, so why Calabar of all places university bus go be like this.. i don believe this story. this bus must be their old bus set
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
dhibs:

u no d run project?

I do
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Wwwq: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by juniior(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
APC Lagacy
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by Melagros(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
mespusinglez:
USELESS ASUU & FG
My brother, both of them
Re: University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" by styno121: 4:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Benblaq:
Students will still use these shuttles after the strike grin
those buses are privately owned its not the property of the school oh, they are just using the name of the school to operate, they normally park at the entrance of the school gate to convey student into the school for their business sake...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance / 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About / A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.