Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves (691 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by DaddyFabooluz(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
I think this is over a year now their leader has been held in detention in the Nigeria he called a zoo.

Now there is a massive movement of same ipob member he wanted to liberate who wants to be president of the zoo. In all these rallies never have we seen any of them mention their leader in detention.

Few days ago was his birthday but they all seem to have abandoned him in the zoo cell while they are being obidient to another master. Now there is news flying around that his health is not ok but they are all obidient and don't care about their master anymore.

In my opinion, this is just a very clear idea what the baifrans hearts are like. They only put selfish interest in heart and support only what they feel will favour them.

Is this the kind of president Nigeria would need at this particular point of time? A president from a region that has no love for his own brothers and sisters, mother's and fathers is someone people feel can unit a Nation with different tribes and religion.

Shame on all Biafrans for the betrayal of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

BIG SHAME

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by phorget(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Buhari that love his brothers and sisters did put us in a mess that we are in today and thank God for Tinubu that brought us a failure in Buhari.
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by SmartPolician: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kanu did more harm than good in the East

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by Okoroawusa: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Even you have abandoned him?

This world eeehhh!!!
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Even you have abandoned him?

This world eeehhh!!!

Show me one comment from this moniker supporting Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB!

My stance has always remained the same: A restructured Nigeria is forever better than a balkanized Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by Okoroawusa: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

My stance has always remained the same: A restructured Nigeria is forever better than a balkanized Nigeria!
Ok. I respect your opinion. But you know that Nairaland is a forum where people change monikers to suit the national discourse of a particular time.
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by Okoroawusa: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

I went back to check your moniker and I can clearly see that I accused you wrongfully. I am sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by Emergingnation3(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
I think this is over a year now their leader has been held in detention in the Nigeria he called a zoo.

Now there is a massive movement of same ipob member he wanted to liberate who wants to be president of the zoo. In all these rallies never have we seen any of them mention their leader in detention.

Few days ago was his birthday but they all seem to have abandoned him in the zoo cell while they are being obidient to another master. Now there is news flying around that his health is not ok but they are all obidient and don't care about their master anymore.

In my opinion, this is just a very clear idea what the baifrans hearts are like. They only put selfish interest in heart and support only what they feel will favour them.

Is this the kind of president Nigeria would need at this particular point of time? A president from a region that has no love for his own brothers and sisters, mother's and fathers is someone people feel can unit a Nation with different tribes and religion.

BIG SHAME
Lol ! Show us the proof that IPOB is supporting the Obi's presidential ambition of this irredeemable Shithole or shut the Bleep up !!
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

BIG SHAME

Do shut up! Your sneering, mocking and triumphalist tone is easily detected in this crap you call a post! What do you want IPOB to do….pick up arms and start targeting the evil Nigerian state or what? Your useless gov’t claims a ‘legal process’ is ongoing….one in which they have used all the orthodox and unorthodox tricks in the book to try and stall proceedings! You ‘one Nigerianists’’ would be the first to point finger at IPOB if we don’t go along with your kangaroo court process and see it to the bitter end! Let’s see the ‘smoking gun’ you have on Mazi Kanu!

If IPOB goes out on the streets to protest, it’s your same evil Buhari gov’t that would scream that they’re terrorists and proceed to use them for target practice, then peeps like you would rush to blame IPOB…the victims for ‘killing their own, like you’ve done in the past!

If you care so much about Mazi Kanu….as you’re pretending to, and if you feel IPOB isn’t being proactive enough and doing the right things to see Mazi Kanu is freed, then care to tell us what YOU have done or is doing to remedy the situation as you see it?

Mazi Kanu can NEVER be forgotten, no matter how much your ilk want to sell such a false narrative as ‘fact’!
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

How?
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

BIG SHAME

Do you not know that what sustains Igbos, like the Sun sustains the Earth, is hate for others and clannish/tribalistic support of their own? Even the previously vociferous IPOB elements on Nairaland are today 'Obidient'.

Hate Preachers can feel temporary love from Igbos but they are always dispensible and will easily be forgotten (Kanu) once another emerges (Obi) to be the arrowhead of the hateful agitation Igbos will always need to be able to breathe.

Obi is political Biafra and IPOB in the minds of most Igbos. He has now overtaken Kanu in the minds of Igbos as the current and most hopeful hate preacher for today.

After Obi loses , Igbos will find another hate preacher to queue behind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by gidgiddy: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

BIG SHAME

Nigerians are truly funny people, some dont see beyond their nose. Their country is sinking under heavy debt, is poverty capital of the world, second most terrorised country on earth, all the indices of a failed state

But their problem is if IPOB forgot about Nnamdi Kanu or not

They seem to forget that elections will come and go, but horrible reality if Nigeria that gave rise to IPOB will always be there

This time next year, nobody is going to remember who is obidient, batified or articulated

What everyone will remember is the sad reality of Nigeria, which Nnamdi Kanu has always been saying theres no way out except through Biafra

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
1nice:

May God punish your father and mother. May God punish your family.
May God punish the tribe you come from May God punish your aunt and her husband.
May God punish all of you, pigs and useless people

God punish you bastard idiot.

My brother, you carry your matter come here again. I no get issue with you ooo.

All the same I wish same to your family and generations yet unborn
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
1nice:

May God punish the tribe you come from.
May God punish your generations.
May God punish your aunt and her husband.

Thunder fire you and your useless family

I wish you, your family and generations yet unborn same.

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by 1nice(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

I wish you, your family and generations yet unborn same.

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
1nice:

When you tire you go rest.

The wishes still goes back to you, your family and your generations yet unborn.

Keep posting

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by 1nice(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Keep posting

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by 1nice(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Keep posting

The wishes will never go back to me, but will happen to you and your family and your generations yet unborn.

Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by asanausana91: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
phorget:
Buhari that love his brothers and sisters did put us in a mess that we are in today and thank God for Tinubu that brought us a failure in Buhari.
go and find out about Buhari government before talking rubbish. No government since 1999 has done what Buhari did on infrastructure. Go and check how many air craft buhari buy for the airfoce. No government has ever spent what Buhari spend on security.
Stop talking rubbish.
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by phorget(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
asanausana91:
go and find out about Buhari government before talking rubbish. No government since 1999 has done what Buhari did on infrastructure. Go and check how many air craft buhari buy for the airfoce. No government has ever spent what Buhari spend on security.
Stop talking rubbish.

Spending so much yet no result,you can never support APC without sounding so stupid anyway.
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by asanausana91: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
phorget:

Spending so much yet no result,you can never support APC without sounding so stupid anyway.
emotion cannot win election. We are happy when you speak stupidly.
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by phorget(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
asanausana91:
emotion cannot win election. We are happy when you speak stupidly.

Lol... Tinubu requires all the emotions,he was so emotional when he dropped that ”emilokan” phrase.
I call a spade a spade so I'm not like you sir.
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by Difrent: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
phorget:

I call a spade a spade so I'm not like you sir.

If you really do then you should agree with the Op. It was alarming and shameful the way 90%+ of the crowd of Obi supporters were ipob sympathisers just 2 months ago.
So sad how you all forgot about Nk so soon....dude is probably regretting all his action for you ungrateful lot
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
This also happens to the other guy in benin.

You need to understand that people will always support you when you are popular, when your become less popular they move to the next popular person
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by phorget(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Difrent:

If you really do then you should agree with the Op. It was alarming and shameful the way 90%+ of the crowd of Obi supporters were ipob sympathisers just 2 months ago.
So sad how you all forgot about Nk so soon....dude is probably regretting all his action for you ungrateful lot

Osinbajo would have been the best candidate but since the greedy grandpa wont allow him then PO becomes the second best.
Most of the people supporting PO would have supported Osinbajo so wonder how supporting a candidate is now related to your NK or Ipob assertion.

And isn't it a justifiable course for some people who feel marginalized to leave? I guess the afenifere leader is also an ipob.
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by Difrent: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2022
phorget:

Osinbajo would have been the best candidate

You say this because Osinbajo wasn't chosen

If he had been chosen ....
you would still find reasons like he was an outgoing VP and a yoruba to justify why you won't vote him .

You would still claim its igbos turn

Afenifere would still have not supported him.

Afenifere will never support Tinubu because they see him as the one that broke their stranglehold on yorubas......and he did it because they supported Obj second term which effectively destroyed progressivism in the south west....the same Afenifere supported Atiku in 2019....how far did that take him
Re: Why Ipob Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves by ljoh: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

BIG SHAME

Nnamdi Kanu have not been betrayed, his people will be back, they want to fulfil all righteousness

(1) (Reply)

Dangote To Borrow N112bn For Completion Of Refinery Project / Court Nullifies APC Primary In Powerful Northern State, Orders Fresh Election / Expect 7,000 Megawatts Before May 2023 - Buhari & Siemens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.