Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Stay Away From AIRTEL NIGERIA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stay Away From AIRTEL NIGERIA (259 Views)

Is Airtel Nigeria Network Down? / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From AIRTEL NIGERIA by AlphaStyles(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
I have noticed that Airtel NIGERIA is a company that doesn't deal with honesty but this time it's too much. I was having network issues with my MTN network yesterday so I decided to do 500mb emergency subscription on my Airtel SIM which I did. I then set my data monitor on to monitor how much data I am consuming. Can you believe that what I saw on my monitor was different from what Airtel was sending me as data balance imagine first day my monitor was reading 29mb used but my Airtel Balance was saying 100mb gone how? Today I haven't even used 100mb now my data balance is remaining 100mb.i contacted them they were saying I was billed according to my usage how can I be billed that much when I did do heavy surfing? Airtel knows what they are doing and due to the negligence of our consumer right agencies that's why they can get away with their acts.

Re: Stay Away From AIRTEL NIGERIA by hisgrace090: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
They all are doing same whipping out peoples bundle at will.
Re: Stay Away From AIRTEL NIGERIA by AlphaStyles(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
hisgrace090:
They all are doing same whipping out peoples bundle at will.
funny enough i just tried to browse now because there was data left nw its saying no more data and my data monitor said i only used 149mb between yesterday and today.

(1) (Reply)

Best OBS Settings For Streaming 2022 / Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC / 20ft Empty Container For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.