Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC (257 Views)

Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC / You Can Register Your Business,company, NGO, Schools, Churches Easily / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC by victorjonas(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Welcome to a new week
A week full of opportunities
A week in which business owners aim for huge profit

But you need to have a good standing before you can really aim for big result.

The question now is;
Is your business registered with CAC yet?
This particular step is what gives you the good standing you are looking for.

And once you have it, you are legally good to run business to any length.

Contact me
https:///message/IPUTLSHN7GJMF1
and let me get your CAC registration started immediately not just that, also get your certificate within 1-7 days GUARANTEED.
Re: Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC by victorjonas(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2022
The month has began, and if you check your calendar, time is gradually going.

Have you taken the exact step needed to make your business legalized?
Do you have the proper documents that will present you as a serious business owner?

If you do not have the above mentioned, you are only building another man's business, wasting your precious time doing so.
The only way to get well established and legally recognized is by registering that business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) immediately.
With that, you can easily process any business deals without the fear of missing out.

I am here to help you get your business registered and your certificate together with documents will be given to you within 1-7days.
Just WhatsApp or Call 08126824548 and let's get started immediately.
Re: Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC by victorjonas(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
By now, you must have received "Happy New Week" greetings from several people.
And that's because a week ended and another one began already, which is more reason to have a progressive mindset.

How I would have preferred to welcome you into the new week is by delivering the CAC certificate of your business, which will enable you to legally run business this week and beyond.

I will like to let you know if you can only allow me to start your CAC registration now, you will get your certificate between today and the next 7days.

This is the assurance I'm giving you today so that you don't end up messing up your registration and getting it prolonged unnecessarily.

Just DM on WhatsApp 08126824548 now and the registration shall begin immediately too.
Re: Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC by Wande22(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good evening sir.
My wife Director Profile on Cac shows her 2 names instead Of 3 & it's preventing her from opening A corporate account for her business. What Should She Do
We're based in Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

AWS Training / Whatsapp Down???? / Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against Fg’s Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.