Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is It Better To Have Carry Over Rather Than 2 Or 1 In Courses You Are Good At - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Better To Have Carry Over Rather Than 2 Or 1 In Courses You Are Good At (194 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Better To Have Carry Over Rather Than 2 Or 1 In Courses You Are Good At by famozine1: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
There some courses you are good at that you are very sure A(5) is sure for you worst come to worst you will have B(4) but some situation maybe u re not prepared enough or any other issues sha is it better u face exam and have C(3),D(2) or E(1) or it is better you have carry over (0) and write later to have your A or B
Re: Is It Better To Have Carry Over Rather Than 2 Or 1 In Courses You Are Good At by Creeknigga(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Don't pray or wish for carry over please.
Lots of things are involved;
1. How do you know you will make A or B when you re-write the course?
2. Writing a course you had carry over and make A adds nothing to your GP the following year. And making less than A also reduces your CGPA further.
In conclusion, its better to have a C or even D than a reference.

Vote Peter Obi for President

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Have Carry Over Rather Than 2 Or 1 In Courses You Are Good At by famozine1: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Creeknigga:
Don't pray or wish for carry over please.
Lots of things are involved;
1. How do you know you will make A or B when you re-write the course?
2. Writing a course you had carry over and make A adds nothing to your GP the following year. And making less than A also reduces your CGPA further.
In conclusion, its better to have a C or even D than a reference.

Vote Peter Obi for President
Wow thanks very much for dis I don't know dis how it's work
EVERY REASONABLE NIGERIANS KNOWS PETER OBI IS A GOAL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed On Our Platform / In Formula One Or 400 Meters Hurdle, What Happened When The Gun Is Shot? / ASUU Ordered By Appeal Court To Resume Work Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.