Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring (1350 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
candidtalk:

I can't confirm this but I don't remember hearing or reading any proffered solution , during the heights of the herdsmen crisis in the South, from Atiku or Obi.

Whereas Tinubu stood up to be counted and stated without equivocation that open grazing is no longer tenable. At least we know what to expect from Tinubu who always acts like a responsible leader when nothing is at stake unlike Atiku and Obi who show up to espouse rhetoric at election time.

If Atiku ,from his Dubai base, or Obi gave any suggestion at the time Tinubu contributed what is shown below then I would like to see it.
Lol. What is the difference between Ruga which the southern govs rejected and Tinubu's suggestion. I guess Tinubu is truly Buhari pro max
Re: 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
DeLaRue:
Any promise that Atiku makes is just for election.

The Wike affair has thought all neutral citizens that Atiku is unlikely to keep promises.

Indeed. Someone who cannot respect and invest in a partner/ally/political Party, always ditching one for another, is not to be trusted.
Re: 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. What is the difference between Ruga which the southern govs rejected and Tinubu's suggestion. I guess Tinubu is truly Buhari pro max

Are you serious? Guy you are intelligent na. Stop the mischief for god sake. You're better than this. All because you despise Tinubu?

The man is suggesting what is shown below and You're talking Ruga. We don't have to be friends but let's all love and support progress and solutions that transcends our differences.

https://tour-pronl.com/en/mice-tourism/tours-for-professional-training-in-the-netherlands/cattle-breeding-farms-of-holland/

Re: 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
candidtalk:

Are you serious? Guy you are intelligent na. Stop the mischief for god sake. You're better than this. All because you despise Tinubu?

The man is suggesting what is shown below and You're talking Ruga. We don't have to be friends but let's all love and support progress and solutions that transcends our differences.

https://tour-pronl.com/en/mice-tourism/tours-for-professional-training-in-the-netherlands/cattle-breeding-farms-of-holland/

Lol. I asked a simple question you're bringing Holland.
What is the difference between what Tinubu said in the papercut you posted and the Ruga southern governors and others like Benue and Taraba rejected?
I'm sure you're also a smart fellow. Kindly elucidate on the difference.
Re: 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How is Tinubu superior to Atiku? In what manner or sense exactly?
There's no diversionary excuse. You can't hold Atiku up to a standard and do less for Tinubu or the present office holder

Bro, as one example, Tinubu builds enduring structures/institutions and other leaders. Atiku has zero history of that.

Tinubu painstakingly, from being the sole opposition governor to PDP in 1999, went on to make ACN the dominant political force in the SW by 2013 controlling 5 out of 6 States in the region.

Whereas Atiku has never left any Party he has used and dumped with any developmental legacy. Not Rocket science na.

I could go on all day. Perhaps we should discuss how Atiku packs his bags and disappears for Dubai after losing an election for three years to appear in election year demanding the Presidency.

Whereas Tinubu is always present in Nigeria, with Nigerians, through thick and thin. Through covid-19 to herdsmen conflict.

Try and rise above pettiness bro. I love progress. If Atiku represented that then I would support him. The reality is that Atiku has history we can all "go and verify" to know he is empty. Completely empty.
Re: 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. I asked a simple question you're bringing Holland.
What is the difference between what Tinubu said in the papercut you posted and the Ruga southern governors and others like Benue and Taraba rejected?
I'm sure you're also a smart fellow. Kindly elucidate on the difference.

Modern ranching Tinubu suggests is a proper business idea revolving around leasing land profitably in contractual agreement enforceable in Court.

Pastoralist would have to embrace modernism and education to fit in with a model based on profit and organised business conduct. In short it is privatisation of livestock farming.

Tinubu is suggesting a system that is modern and operates within the strict confines of the law.

Whereas RUGA rejection comes from the suspicion it is just land grabbing , free of charge to Fulanis, that gives them carte blanche to continue as they have alway done i.e carrying AK47 and being abetted by the federal government to do as they please and be accountable to no authority in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, as one example, Tinubu builds enduring structures/institutions and other leaders. Atiku has zero history of that.

Tinubu painstakingly, from being the sole opposition governor to PDP in 1999, went on to make ACN the dominant political force in the SW by 2013 controlling 5 out of 6 States in the region.

Whereas Atiku has never left any Party he has used and dumped with any developmental legacy. Not Rocket science na.

I could go on all day. Perhaps we should discuss how Atiku packs his bags and disappears for Dubai after losing an election for three years to appear in election year demanding the Presidency.

Whereas Tinubu is always present in Nigeria, with Nigerians, through thick and thin. Through covid-19 to herdsmen conflict.

Try and rise above pettiness bro. I love progress. If Atiku represented that then I would support him. The reality is that Atiku has history we can all "go and verify" to know he is empty. Completely empty.
Lol. Enduring institutions and legacies like lastma, lawma right? I totally agree. The question is how effective they were even he was gov compared to after he left. As for leaders, I'm sure you mean the likes of Fashola and Aregbe. Well, they have all not blossomed outside Lagos you'll agree. Aregbe largely failed in Osun while his tenure as interior minister has been marked by the highest number of jailbreaks in Nigeria's history. Fashola? Minister of darkness. That's all. Atiku brought El-Rufai into govt and Ezekwesili too.
So I don't see how Tinubu is better than Atiku in that sense.

Tinubu was not the sole opposition governor to PDP in 1999. The AD controlled all six states of SW while ANPP controlled about 10 out of the 19 northern states then. Tinubu also dumped AD that produced him to. It is to his credit that he started and nurtured AC but Atiku is a member of PDM a nothern political movement started by the late Shehu Yaradua. PDM formed SDP which even Tinubu and MKO ran on in 1992, and later formed PDP in 1999. Again, just because Atiku does not look to impose himself on a party does not imply he does not contribute in his own way. But yeah, I can give that to Tinubu.

I don't know what you mean by Tinubu is always in Nigeria. Since this political season started, Tinubu has traveled out of Nigeria more than Atiku has. Besides, Tinubu is a critical shareholder in Lagos Inc which he won't abandon for hawks to take over. So it's not as if he's in Nigeria because he so much loves the weather.
His mafia style rule over Lagos does not afford him luxury to be far way for a long time. He is also a medical tourist anyway. So....
Re: 2023: Atiku To Start Presidential Campaign With Book Launch On Restructuring by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
candidtalk:

Modern ranching Tinubu suggests is a proper business idea revolving around leasing land profitably in contractual agreement enforceable in Court.

Pastoralist would have to embrace modernism and education to fit in with a model based on profit and organised business conduct. In short it is privatisation of livestock farming.

Tinubu is suggesting a system that is modern and operates within the strict confines of the law.

Whereas RUGA rejection comes from the suspicion it is just land grabbing , free of charge to Fulanis, that gives them carte blanche to continue as they have alway done i.e carrying AK47 and being abetted by the federal government to do as they please and be accountable to no authority in Nigeria.

Lol. Go and read about Ruga very well.
The heading of the paper cut says "convert unused public lands to ranch". May I ask how modern it is to convert "unused public land" to free grazing areas to Fulani?
Ruga was borne out of Buhari's insistence that there are public lands in all the states that have been earmarked exclusively for grazing since the 60s. So I ask again the difference between Buhari's grazing reserves and Tinubu's "unused public lands"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. / Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Liberation Army , Activate OP Blue Dragon In Ebonyi / Graphics Designer Petition Peter Obi For Allegedly 2B CAN Naira Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.