Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. (1353 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Initially I heard soludo asked every keke riders to pay 15k per month. Now he has increased it to 3,000 naira per day which if calculated in a month is totaling 72,000 naira.

Before you comment that it's not true. If you are in Anambra ask any keke rider on your way out this morning to verify this. Then come back and comment.

On a normal shop owners pay between 5,000 and 10,000 per month. How come like riders pay 72,000 per month

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Honchoslim16(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Build it up to a paper tag, mmm
Dedicated to that dirty cash, mmm
Is you jealousy, is you mad? Mmm
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by MissLeslie(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Pure lie, I read in the news the other time that they should be paying 15000 a month instead of 900, 800 1200 and 1500 the Keke driver claim they are paying in a day, most of the driver prefer daily payment to monthly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by EbukaTheDrugLor: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2022
These brainless Obi dogs will just be barking anyhow. Do you know what 3000 is to a keke driver? In some days, some of them don't even get 3k as profit (after incurring necessary expenses).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by MissLeslie(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Your brothers in Lagos attribute Agbero work to only Yoruba, government generate more money from Agbero than any other institution in Nigeria today, Lagos state is making upto 100m a day through this Driver Agbero tax collector, go to River State and ask how much are they paying.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Sonyboom: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Obi lunatics labouring to their death yeyi h to bring Soludo down after the failed to bring Tinubu down with their senselessly foolish noise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Naira20: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Guy has learnt Tinubu's ways.
Imagine.
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by bhella10: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Next to NOTHING miscreants on the prowl

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by TheSameGuy(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2022
OBIdient criminals on rampage. They're at what they know doing best.

God bless soludo
Thunder scatter OBIdient criminals

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Because he said the obvious truth about Peter Obituary who happens to be the lord and saviour of ipob miscreants, they have started spreading propaganda about him. This shows that ipob miscreants worldwide are foolish people both offline and online. Bastards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Gibberish!

We all know the case is same with what happens with what happens in Lagos.

Transport union touts have been in operation in Anambra in last 3 decades and have extorting commercial motorist!

Why make it look like Soludo started it.

Just imagine the ridicule! A whole eloquent, gallant and highly educated Soludo collecting 72,000 Naira!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by HeadNigga: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2022
I am obidient but this is a pure lie.

I support soludo to work for ndi Anambra. I support Obi to be president and fix the country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Baawaa(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Obi and his liar supporters, three thousand daily you people don't think before spewing rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2022
MissLeslie:
Pure lie, I read in the news the other time that they should be paying 15000 a month instead of 900, 800 1200 and 1500 the Keke driver claim they are paying in a day, most of the driver prefer daily payment to monthly.

So to you, there is nothing wrong in collecting 15k from a keke rider monthly ? Anambra has not less than 10,000 keke riders . 10,000 keke multiplied by 15k is 150 million naira monthly. This is massive cash out for soludo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2022
HeadNigga:

I support soludo to work for ndi Anambra. I support Obi to be president and fix the country

Can someone just do the verification before commenting. That is what I wrote in the write-up. Information getting to me says he started it last week. So go and ask first
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:

God bless soludo

Don't write what you will regret later..
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
Initially I heard soludo asked every keke riders to pay 15k per month. Now he has increased it to 3,000 naira per day which if calculated in a month is totaling 72,000 naira.

Before you comment that it's not true. If you are in Anambra ask any keke rider on your way out this morning to verify this. Then come back and comment.

On a normal shop owners pay between 5,000 and 10,000 per month. How come like riders pay 72,000 per month

So? Make use this info fry beans cake?
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
These brainless Obi dogs will just be barking anyhow. Do you know what 3000 is to a keke driver? In some days, some of them don't even get 3k as profit (after incurring necessary expenses).

It's sounds impossible right? That is the kind of animal will elected as governor
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:

God bless soludo

Thunder will not scatter any citizen of Nigeria... It will only scatter evil politicians.
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by solomto(f): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2022
HeadNigga:

u are an urchin shut up.
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by ComptonGee: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2022
How come we never heard of this news until P.O was attacked verbally by Governor Soludo?
I can see how low Nigerians can stoop just to defend and protect any stupid interest of theirs. How on earth is it possible to demand that kind of money from a Keke rider. Only if the whole association of Keke riders are paying the money jointly. Governor Soludo is going to make Anambra great and don't think he will fail like your acclaimed messiah.
PUT CALL SURF NET ASK FRIENDS

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by grandstar(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Who the hell needs Oluomo when you have Charles Soludo?

N750 daily max should be enough. This is highly insensitive.

I have always admired Soludo as an economist but no one is perfect. This just shows why we mustn't put our trust in humans. (Red Psalms 146:3,4).

Na God's kingdom sure pass (Read Matthew 6:10, 2 Peter 3:13, Revelations 21:3-5)

Please visit www.jw.org to learn more. You can also request a free bible study whether online or offline. It's completely free. It's the best decision I ever, ever, ever made.
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by EbukaTheDrugLor: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:

It's sounds impossible right? That is the kind of animal will elected as governor
pls get lost! You all are so empty and directionlessly emotional

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by BATified2023: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
they must hate on soludo cos he has exposed their pandora him tu lie

Just wait for when they will tell u soludo was the one that arrested nnamdi kanu in Kenya

All of their problem now will b soludo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by Ruggedniggaone: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Didn't you see this before?why is it that you are only vomiting all these gibberish after prof exposed the bastard fraud you want to repackage for Nigeria?you guys are senseless zombies indeed

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by BATified2023: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:

so soludo has suddenly turn to animal cos he told us the truth about your pandora

U believe u will treat him same way u treated mbaka right?
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by HeadNigga: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:

Can someone just do the verification before commenting. That is what I wrote in the write-up. Information getting to me says he started it last week. So go and ask first
I am the verification you need.
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by EbukaTheDrugLor: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:
they must hate on soludo cos he has exposed their pandora him tu lie

Just wait for when they will tell u soludo was the one that arrested nnamdi kanu in Kenya

All of their problem now will b soludo
They are battling with heavy curses. You no see as dem dey kill their parents,monarchs and all those meant to guide them? This is no joke, the Igbos are cursed

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by sreamsense: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Op, just remembered this now because Soludo talked truth to Obi. I am sure if Soludo keeps telling you lies you want to hear praising Obi, you will certainly not remember to report this matter even though you have not done your research well on this matter. How much are they making daily that Soludo will collect such amount? He even exempted some categories from
payment because of his pity on them working for survival. By February after election result, truth you don't want to hear will vindicate Soludo when you hear "Obi ti lule" in Jagaban's tone

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by PandoraObi: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2022
ok
Re: Soludo Is Collecting 72,000 Naira From Keke Riders Monthly. by sukar886: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is a criminal, he will be the worst governor in anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Question Someone Asked Reno That Reno Refused To Answer - Why? / Northerner Thanks Peter Obi For Campaigning In Mubi, Adamawa Despite Neglect / Atiku: Another, Much More Clearer Path To Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.