Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States (42563 Views)

Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by fridayking(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2022
kayperry:

The real lagosian by tribe are ?? the cultures and language of lagos protrays which tribe ?

Lagos is no man's land , in the history of lagos mention one ruler from igbo or hausa lineage.

Lagos is no man's land, why is ebuka from Okota or kabiru in alaba rago not contesting for governorship post in lagos.

Aregbesola is from osun state nd he controls the biggest local govt alimosho in lagos, let emeka from Anambra try it,
do you even know most franco speaking africa countries stand a better citizenship in france ahead of non speaking french africa nations, how dare you undermine language.

Secession is for regions not state, odudwa nation can only affect hausa & igbos living in SW, same goes for biafra, there is no grounds for tunde from osun to be kicked out of lagos tongue

You see as i take my time to school your ignorant ass, if you have no meaningful rebutal just shut up

kayperry:

The real lagosian by tribe are ?? the cultures and language of lagos protrays which tribe ?

Lagos is no man's land , in the history of lagos mention one ruler from igbo or hausa lineage.

Lagos is no man's land, why is ebuka from Okota or kabiru in alaba rago not contesting for governorship post in lagos.

Aregbesola is from osun state nd he controls the biggest local govt alimosho in lagos, let emeka from Anambra try it,
do you even know most franco speaking africa countries stand a better citizenship in france ahead of non speaking french africa nations, how dare you undermine language.

Secession is for regions not state, odudwa nation can only affect hausa & igbos living in SW, same goes for biafra, there is no grounds for tunde from osun to be kicked out of lagos tongue

You see as i take my time to school your ignorant ass, if you have no meaningful rebutal just shut up

What I noticed in everything you are saying is that once you are from the south west Lagos is you capital while other part of the south west is village... Okay continue...

The problem with people like you is that you feel other tribes are supposed to worship you... Okay continue....

For me... I have pick the important part of this conversation and leave you to live with your bitterness towards other tribe...

Either you are Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba... Something is for sure our real home is six fits...

mortal men fighting over nothing... They become too emotional... I move... Okay continue...

I move...
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by naikeboy(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Gov Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Wailing Wailer and children of bitter leaf better not quote me

Pics: Remember when Gov Sanwo-Olu visited US early this year
so na sanwo-olu day do am, na him go pay back the loans for this project. Is a federal project Oga...
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2022
kayperry:

If my memory is as retentive as i think, both Tinubu & fashola govt inaugurations were before a clueless GEJ emerged 2011 and prior to 2011 the rail projects had commence

just gimme one reason why your future kids should not be ashamed of you at this moment. olodo i give up on you already undecided

Goodluck Jonathan transformed railways that cut across states and delivered 68-seater coaches in four years but Architect Tinubu was so busy mapping out 4x4 strategies in thin air, he couldn't deliver one single train for a metropolitan city after 8 years. 20 years after, you're here forcing Tinubu's undelivered "projects" down our throats.

grin grin We don't call you urchin for no reason. Give credit to Sanwo-Olu, you won't die. Shameless man cheesy
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by kayperry: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Goodluck Jonathan transformed railways that cut across states and delivered 68-seater coaches in four years but Architect Tinubu was so busy mapping out 4x4 strategies in thin air he deliver one single train for a metropolitan city.

grin grin

We don't call you urchin for no reason.

I heard unknown men are in action again in anambra, beta leave kay and call your grandpa, uncles not to go out n tap palm wine today
make grandma sef sit down for house make she pend farm work for today .. wink

Anambra dey hawt cheesy only God knows how many anambra youths will enter night bus to lagos bayii. ingrates
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hanndye:

So tell me, Mr Sensible, what plans are we making to acquire some indigenous technology or we should just continue to depend on borrowed technology using diminishing resources and indebtedness?
What the LASG need to do is to place the management of the blue rail line in the hands of private managers who will make it a profit and revenue generating company/business. That way they will generate money for the maintenance of both trains and the rail lines. Lagos state is already doing that with the BRT, Lasuth and some other government facilities. This is the reason why Lasuth as a medical facility today is better than the FG managed LUTH
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Hanndye: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
What the LASG need to do is to place the management of the blue rail line in the hands of private managers who will make it a profit and revenue generating company/business. That way they will generate money for the maintenance of both trains and the rail lines. Lagos state is already doing that with the BRT, Lasuth and some other government facilities. This is the reason why Lasuth as a medical facility today is better than the FG managed LUTH
Well, technology management and development are very essential. Hopefully, we shall get there.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by yashau(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by ba7man(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Burruchaga71:
This is beautiful. Imagine Niger republic having railway while Anambra got nothing.
It will never be well with Buhari, Tinubu and Osunbade.
Niger republic is more economically relevant than the southeast.

The railway reveals economic priority.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would Governor Sanwo-olu Continue This Project Started By Ambode? (PHOTOS) / Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.