Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States (42565 Views)

Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Ecosystem4u: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
God bless Governor Sanwoolu
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu for laying the foundation for modern Lagos.

Tell me this isn't a joke plz. You are notorious for misinformation!
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Patriotsleague: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
uniquetechng:
I am a Lagosian through and through, you're probably from Ibadan and claiming Lagos .
Mad pig cheesy
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by finni(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
You are an illiterate. A bloody one at that.
NaijaRoyalty:
More personal investment for Tinubu pocket

The BRT bus which is being run by Tinubu brother and the Lekki toll gate which is in the hands of Tinubu

When will Lagos be liberated from Tinubu and his family hands for Christ sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by 00FFT00(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=rusher14 post=117063449][/quote]

So?.

How many times have agberos butchered themselves in Lagos?. Abeg go sleep.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by rusher14: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
tkgindofa:
But the trains look like moluwe, why not the modern looks?

Like the one in Nnewi abi?

When you get to UK or US make sure you picket them for using these shapes.

Suegbe.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by deolu2000(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Corporate2020:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. It looks like you are suffering from generational inherited psychiatric disorders
You don't wrestle with a pig in the gutter to prove you are better, hence why I won't join issues with you, seeing you are a brought of failed parents. Bye.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by pquaver(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The BRT bus which is being run by Tinubu brother and the Lekki toll gate which is in the hands of Tinubu

Go and liberate Abia first

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2022
OfficialP:

Stop all this attributing every good things to Bat, he's not the current governor for God sake.

If this isn't election season, am sure none of you will give the credit to bat.

That’s what campaign is all about .

He did well in Lagos and you people said He pocketed Lagos , so whatever happens in Lagos is because of Asiwaju !!! Yes ! You even went as far as saying he ordered soldiers to kill people at the Lekki Toll gate ! You want to attribute all
The negative shit in Lagos to him but leave the positive ones ? I rest my case !!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by BuyMeBanger: 1:37am On Sep 28, 2022
I take it's too late for a refund. We should have just stuck with the old canadian stock as at least those were designed for actual metro system usage and not this ridiculous jumbo intercity trainset sad.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by skuribeebo: 5:39am On Sep 28, 2022
ba7man:
Eko for show.

Peter Obi initiated this idea but Tinubu stole his plan.
haaaaaa
Were ni yin sir

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by fridayking(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I have traveled to north, west, south and east before coming to this conclusion. Very dumb people with dumb mentality, some states worship cultists while others worship an albino fraudster as their god. Mad myopic people, the thinking is too low. You are a village goat.

Baba, you lie...

If your above claim is true, you will not be too fast to call a whole region names...

Been a tribe pigdog is the worsts thing that can ever happen to anyone...

No political candidate fight there self behind.. they only play this things outside so that minds like you will put the fire on your head...

Sincerely Travel and see... You will no that other tribe don't behave or throw out visitor like your proposed early...

Know this have peace
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2022
kayperry:

means of payment are not primary initiatives of any govt, rather govt can key in or adopt these methods of transactions which is majorly a concept proposed & provided by 3rd party (private/fintechs)

BRT is the structure, cowry is a concept that can be reviewed, dropped or upgraded to newer intiatives solution however thats is not to take credit away from Ambode.

Bush woman you need to understand [i]water from pap is still pap, [/i]without Tinubu initiating lagos BRT what will ambode introduce cowry for, the synergy & conformity of projects btw govt from 1999 till date can only denote "blueprints" you can't find that in any other state in Nigeria. olodo go n verify wink

These are the kind of nonsense you say when you fail to visit other states in NIGERIA grin

Many states even have interstate buses: Warri to Lagos, Kano-Kaduna, etc. grin We should clap for Tinubu because he "blueprinted" BRT without buying one single bus in 8 years? cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Patriotsleague: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2022
fridayking:

Baba, you lie...

If your above claim is true, you will not be too fast to call a whole region names...

Been a tribe pigdog is the worsts thing that can ever happen to anyone...

No political candidate fight there self behind.. they only play this things outside so that minds like you will put the fire on your head...

Sincerely Travel and see... You will no that other tribe don't behave or throw out visitor like your proposed early...

Know this have peace
This is not tribal, it's about the backwards state.of these places and myopic, dumb state of.mind of the people in those states. How can a people vote in yahaya Bello?
How can a people allow Nnamdi Kanu be their god?
How can a people embrace bandits and terrorists just because they are of same religion?
How can a people hail their killer and rapists as heroes as happening in South east?
How can a people hype cultism and act like it's an empowering tool like they do in Rivers?
Dumb misguided buffoons.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by kayperry: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Acidosis:

These are the kind of nonsense you say when you fail to visit other states in NIGERIA grin

Many states even have interstate buses: Warri to Lagos, Kano-Kaduna, etc. grin We should clap for Tinubu because he "blueprinted" BRT without buying one single bus in 8 years? cheesy cheesy

oh pls shatap ! you can refuse to think buh resisting common sense makes you liable to public disgrace, i have being to 16states in Nigeria except for the East besides what is there to see in the East smiley

BRT are public means of transportation within the state, and the 1st of its kind in Nigeria started in lagos, march 2008 few into fashola govt, olodo rabata what does that tell you, project like than don't happen in few months, there was a plan ahead, think naw
oyo & some other states adopted BRT just like they adopt so many ideologies from Tinubu another instance is alpha-beta.

Less i forget what ideology did Peter obi profound or initiated in anambra that his successors or other eastern states are imploring today. just mention one nd i owe you one chicken meat pie plus gala n 7up for launch wink olodo undecided
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by uniquetechng: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Mad pig cheesy
Kids will always be kids, so saying the truth about things automatically makes you a foreigner ?
Saying Lagos is the best City in Africa only shows you haven't left your father's village since you were born , I corrected you that Lagos is not even in top ten and you're insulting your stupid father at home not me.
At 47 years plus I am sure your irresponsible father is not older than myself, do you know that ordinary Cocody and Le Plateau in Abidjan are actually better than Lekki with well organised transport system, central water and sewage system.
My family has lived in Lagos for 200 years so there is nothing you that's not older than my first son will tell me about Lagos and other cities, I travelled round many African and European cities and I can boldly name ten cities that are way better than Lagos.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by ajayiopy: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
DO LAGOS ROADS,WE DONT KNOW THE YEAR THIS TRAIN WILL READY sad angry
THAT TRAIN WILL BE READY LATEST BY MARCH,2023 THOUGH SANWO-OLU SAID DECEMBER,2022 BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT USING PERT(PROJECT EVALUATION REVIEW TECHNIQUES) IT WILL BE DELIEVERED AND YOU WILL ALSO BE ON BOARD
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2022
kayperry:

oh pls shatap ! you can refuse to think buh resisting common sense makes you liable to public disgrace, i have being to 16states in Nigeria except for the East besides what is there to see in the East smiley

BRT are public means of transportation within the state, and the 1st of its kind in Nigeria started in lagos, march 2008 few into fashola govt, olodo rabata what does that tell you, project like than don't happen in few months, there was a plan ahead, think naw
oyo & some other states adopted BRT just like they adopt so many ideologies from Tinubu another instance is alpha-beta.

Less i forget what ideology did Peter obi profound or initiated in anambra that his successors or other eastern states are imploring today. just mention one nd i owe you one chicken meat pie plus gala n 7up for launch wink olodo undecided

First of its kind public transportation within a state in Nigeria?? grin grin

No worry, we will vote Tinubu to construct BRT lanes from Lagos to Kano cheesy

As you no wan get sense or even use Google to educate yourself, I will help you to wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by fridayking(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

This is not tribal, it's about the backwards state.of these places and myopic, dumb state of.mind of the people in those states. How can a people vote in yahaya Bello?
How can a people allow Nnamdi Kanu be their god?
How can a people embrace bandits and terrorists just because they are of same religion?
How can a people hail their killer and rapists as heroes as happening in South east?
How can a people hype cultism and act like it's an empowering tool like they do in Rivers?
Dumb misguided buffoons.

You generalising it was wrong...

It like saying all Yoruba or every body from Southwest are betrayer, or saying they are foolish because some group of people are in support of Sunday igbowo agitation for Ododowa...

My own is either Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, or any part of this country that didn't contribute to development of Lagos which some people from South west see as their own...

Lagos is no man's Land... Even the real lagosain are very much accommodating. This was one of the reasons it was once made capital...

Because you speck Yoruba and you are from the Southwest does give you the right to say other tribe should be send out... Last last you too go chops inside...
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Chikeluba25(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Great
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Chikeluba25(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Gov Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Wailing Wailer and children of bitter leaf better not quote me

Pics: Remember when Gov Sanwo-Olu visited US early this year
You have spoken well. Meanwhile if nah for Anambra, you will hear sons of hate realising hate sentiments like "Obi started it, Obiano will suffer for executing this project"
Some ppl are just confused.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by kayperry: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Acidosis:

First of its kind public transportation within a state in Nigeria?? grin grin

No worry, we will vote Tinubu to construct BRT lanes from Lagos to Kano cheesy

As you no wan get sense or even use Google to educate yourself, I will help you to wallow in your ignorance.

If you entered BRT in Nnewi before 2008 let us know, olodo

Don't worry the revolution of rails that started in lagos will be extended across Nigeria and your future kids will have hope of entering red line train from lagos to Nnewi all becos of Tinubu's vision

wallow in ignorance indeed,as if she ever brings anytime to the table. just cover your shame with pancake n makeup ! olodo rabata undecided
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Patriotsleague: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2022
fridayking:

It like saying all Yoruba or every body from Southwest are betrayer, or saying they are foolish because some group of people are in support of Sunday igbowo agitation for Ododowa...

My own is either Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, or any part of this country that didn't contribute to development of Lagos which some people from South west see as their own...

Lagos is no man's Land... Even the real lagosain are very much accommodating. This was one of the reasons it was once made capital...

Because you speck Yoruba and you are from the Southwest does give you the right to say other tribe should be send out... Last last you too go chops inside...
Am a bonafide Lagosians, I will fight for this city. Am proud of this city. Fck the rest.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by OfficialP: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

That’s what campaign is all about .

He did well in Lagos and you people said He pocketed Lagos , so whatever happens in Lagos is because of Asiwaju !!! Yes ! You even went as far as saying he ordered soldiers to kill people at the Lekki Toll gate ! You want to attribute all
The negative shit in Lagos to him but leave the positive ones ? I rest my case !!

He dud well in lagos, that a fact. But am not one of those who will credit him for the goods and bad works of his successors.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by kayperry: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
fridayking:

The real lagosian by tribe are ?? the cultures and language of lagos protrays which tribe ?

Lagos is no man's land , in the history of lagos mention one ruler from igbo or hausa lineage.

Lagos is no man's land, why is ebuka from Okota or kabiru in alaba rago not contesting for governorship post in lagos.

Aregbesola is from osun state nd he controls the biggest local govt alimosho in lagos, let emeka from Anambra try it,
do you even know most franco speaking africa countries stand a better citizenship in france ahead of non speaking french africa nations, how dare you undermine language.

Secession is for regions not state, odudwa nation can only affect hausa & igbos living in SW, same goes for biafra, there is no grounds for tunde from osun to be kicked out of lagos tongue

You see as i take my time to school your ignorant ass, if you have no meaningful rebutal just shut up
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by uniquetechng: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Patriotsleague post=117073786]
You are a fool, what state are you from?

Google is your friend, idiot.[/quotie]I am from Edo state and I can tell you that I was in Lagos long before your vseless father was born.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by uniquetechng: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are a fool, what state are you from?

Google is your friend, idiot.
Only dumb people throws insults around because deep down they know that intelligent conversation is beyond their cerebral capacity.
Well I am from Edo state and was in Lagos long before your vseless father was born.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by EmmyDJourno: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

You that is not ashamed, what is your governor doing to reduce traffic in Your state? You’re so filled with hatred that it’s written all over your comment angry angry

A Certificate is proof you went to school grin
A Critical mind is a sign you are educated cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2022
kayperry:

If you entered BRT in Nnewi before 2008 let us know, olodo

Don't worry the revolution of rails that started in lagos will be extended across Nigeria and your future kids will have hope of entering red line train from lagos to Nnewi all becos of Tinubu's vision

wallow in ignorance indeed,as if she ever brings anytime to the table. just cover your shame with pancake n makeup ! olodo rabata undecided

Which rail? The one Jonathan delivered and showed you how it's done in 4 years?? God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by trashhub: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2022
WE ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING pet BOTTLES FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING 2000TONS OF pet bottle ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,

CALL OR DM ME NOW WHATSAPP 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Amenaghwon: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Our Lagos, that by you is in bondage by BAT, is by far miles ahead of wherever it is you originate from
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by kayperry: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Which rail? The one Jonathan delivered and showed you how it's done in 4 years?? God cheesy

If my memory is as retentive as i think, both Tinubu & fashola govt inaugurations were before a clueless GEJ emerged 2011 and prior to 2011 the rail projects had commence

just gimme one reason why your future kids should not be ashamed of you at this moment. olodo i give up on you already undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would Governor Sanwo-olu Continue This Project Started By Ambode? (PHOTOS) / Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.