Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) (40727 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The real deal separating men from boys about to start.

Rodents can continue gathering 78 clowns to constitute nuisance on the streets and be calling it 20 million march.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the Fed Rep of Nig. Any antelope not okay with that can go lie down on the rail track at Oyingbo when a train is approaching.

I no go lie, of all of them who want to be president, Asiwaju is the best prepared and experienced.

He is the one who has governed a state that looks closest to what Nigeria is like, especially in terms of economy, cultural mix etc - Lagos is a mini Nigeria.

He is rugged, stubborn and can make very tough decisions.

To a very large extent, he is feared and respected. He has shown to have the guts to take on the top guns, when the need arises.

I don't have a problem with the others, especially Atiku and Obi. I think Atiku is too selfish to be president. Someone who loses elections and abandons his party until the next four years...I can't take him seriously.

Tinubu is the most consistent of them all. For over two decades, he wriggled between AD, ACN and APC with almost perpetual tenacity and consistency.

As for Obi, I think he is full of warped ideas. He just wants to be president because he feels Igbos are marginalized. I think he, like most Nigerians, is caught up in the dangerous religious and tribal web of pettiness. He pissed me off big time when he started going from Dunamis to RCCG to Methodist.....he made it look like a contest between Christians and Muslims, which was not a good move at all.

In 2015, Buhari rather followed Osinbajo to RCCG thereby assuaging the concerns of Christians instead of visiting mosques across the country. That was strategic.

Just recently, Tinubu met with Christian bishops from Northern Nigeria.

Obi can't handle Nigeria. He couldn't handle Anambra, Nigeria's smallest state; and was impeached. He was only lucky to have returned. Obi talks too much. He does not have the tact needed for the top job.

As for Kwankwaso, I think he is too sectional to be Nigeria's president.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
kwawaso is working for tinubu
atiku is working for tinubu
obi is working for tinubu
wike is working for tinunu
pdp chairman is working for tinubu.

tinubu is the real maradona of Nigeria politics

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu. Know this and have peace
Sure! ....controlling opposition without their knowledge. Obi was lured out of PDP to reduce the votes of PDP.

Know this and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Rodents can continue gathering 78 clowns to constitute nuisance on the streets and be calling it 20 million march.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the Fed Rep of Nig. Any antelope not okay with that can go lie down on the rail track at Oyingbo when a train is approaching.
Are u even sure Tinubu is alive?
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by auwalyau: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
What about the southern votes, will it not be ''take I take?''
heniford2:
You see North votes is going to be take i take grin
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by plantist: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
We all know he is working for Tinubu but it will still amount to nothing.

You have developed a crack voice abi. Aa to reyin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
this is old pictures here
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
LegendHero:

I am a youth and will be voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu and millions of youths like me will do the same.

Sometimes I always believe Obi supporters are truly mentally challenged. How will anyone think Peter Obi, a man of 60+ is the Youth candidate?

When did we youth met to choose Obi Pandora? Have you killed all the youths in other geopolitical zone such that it is only Obi that has youth supporters?

Imagine,u being healthy,
Is voting for unhealthy person to govern u

Suffer no dey tire u?
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Corridon: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Themandator:

Working for him as owner of the voters card or ballot papers

He can't even withdraw right now from the race so as to not confide his supporters who are largely illiterates
Truth.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jokkarm2:
this is old pictures here
Allow them to continue deceiving themselves.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
BJanta:

Now abi ? But before you were begging him to pair up with the pathological LIAR , fake Dr ? Obituary . You people have absolutely nothing on ground. Is this your 78-man rented crowd you're trafficking about as 3million men march here and there you're depending upon to vote in the empty - head ?

Huncle, stop wailing.

It's an insult for Peter Obi to deputize Kwankwanso.

Tag me when Kwankwanso wins one state in 2023.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Winning123: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
HE SHOCK AM. KEEP WAILING

EzeNwaanyiMmili:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
All dis abokis go shock Tinubu
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by manmade(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
LegendHero:

I am a youth and will be voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu and millions of youths like me will do the same.

Sometimes I always believe Obi supporters are truly mentally challenged. How will anyone think Peter Obi, a man of 60+ is the Youth candidate?

When did we youth met to choose Obi Pandora? Have you killed all the youths in other geopolitical zone such that it is only Obi that has youth supporters?
by their fruits we shall know them , agbado and cassava youth, get ready to be One of the 50 million youths purposed to be drafted into the army.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Atiku carry shekarau , Tinubu go carry kwankwaso. Obituary people go carry Twitter nd Facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Are u even sure Tinubu is alive?
They have started again with death wishes.

Same thing they wished Buhari and he ended up sending condolence messages to them.

God willing, Tinubu's case won't be different.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by honor4me: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We are not making noise obediently for vain labour. This is the truth from and undisputed fact.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
��

Saving this for March 2023.

LeoDeKing:

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by 07kjb: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massari looks like a clown very dull
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by fantasy2018: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Let them share Kano vote as much as possible!
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by dominic17: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Politicians negotiating how to share your future and you are here celebrating it.I don't know the kind people we share country with.
LeoDeKing:

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Who doesn't know ganduje was working for the apc before ? Apc will win kano and Katsina, zamfara maybe. We're not dragging it with them as our pistion was clear on this from the onset. All we need is 25% which is undeniable
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

They have started again with death wishes.

Same thing they wished Buhari and he ended up sending condolence messages to them.

God willing, Tinubu's case won't be different.
Lolzz
Na question I asked
Are u sure he is alive?
Somoeone that can't even address u even in ordinary radio with Yoruba dialect grin
Nigeria is at a mess today because buhari does not have time for governance because he is always travelling on medical tourism.
So u are prepared to suffer another 8years of such life because he is ur tribes man?
Wonder shall never end
This is the real definition of zombiesm (My Benin people will say ozwor) grin
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Afamed: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
We all know he is working for Tinubu but it will still amount to nothing.
Your 5% this time ehhhh

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Boss, the campaign go too sweet ahswear.
I Dy own my notification button now now grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Afamed:

Your 5% this time ehhhh

The 5% go be 2.5% grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by lukency(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
sarrki:
Jungle don dey mature
Only you and few others who understand politics know this.This is the real politicking not social media ranting.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by zionstaar75: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Kwankwanso is more of a spoiler.

I can bet he cannot win one state in this election.

People rarely remember that he's in this race.
but few weeks ago u said he'll share northern votes lol?if kwakwanso and ganduje cobmine nothing in this world can take kano from them.am ready to bet 500k on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
zionstaar75:
but few weeks ago u said he'll share northern votes lol?if kwakwanso and ganduje cobmine nothing in this world can take kano from them.am ready to bet 500k on it

Yes, sharing votes doesn't mean winning a state. Atiku will clear all the states in NE and NW.

Kwankwanso will only get some votes from the states Atiku will win. This means that he will reduce Atiku's victory margin.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Corridon: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Afamed:

Your 5% this time ehhhh
Trash.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Shedrack777: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

of course, every antelope is ok and in full support of bat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.