Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) (40708 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The real deal separating men from boys about to start.

Rodents can continue gathering 78 clowns to constitute nuisance on the streets and be calling it 20 million march.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the Fed Rep of Nig. Any antelope not okay with that can go lie down on the rail track at Oyingbo when a train is approaching.
chaiiiiiii see finishing...easy bros,78 whatttttttttttttt? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
My mind is telling me that you are a Fulani from Mali who just strolled into Nigeria with your cattle.

Your mind needs a reboot. It's malfunctioning.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Akpangbo: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gathering momentum to step down for atiku. Fear Hausa Fulani.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
hohafrank:
president.Where will he get his votes?Even in Lagos state,he is going to lose.
Mark my words.

Ok..I don mark am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Bovis(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

You left out the construction of the Isheri North housing Estate/scheme and others in Surulere Lagos
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Bovis(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
frndfghtr:
Obi and black

He is not called Obituary for no reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Bovis(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I no go lie, of all of them who want to be president, Asiwaju is the best prepared and experienced.

He is the one who has governed a state that looks closest to what Nigeria is like, especially in terms of economy, cultural mix etc - Lagos is a mini Nigeria.

He is rugged, stubborn and can make very tough decisions.

To a very large extent, he is feared and respected. He has shown to have the guts to take on the top guns, when the need arises.

I don't have a problem with the others, especially Atiku and Obi. I think Atiku is too selfish to be president. Someone who loses elections and abandons his party until the next four years...I can't take him seriously.

Tinubu is the most consistent of them all. For over two decades, he wriggled between AD, ACN and APC with almost perpetual tenacity and consistency.

As for Obi, I think he is full of warped ideas. He just wants to be president because he feels Igbos are marginalized. I think he, like most Nigerians, is caught up in the dangerous religious and tribal web of pettiness. He pissed me off big time when he started going from Dunamis to RCCG to Methodist.....he made it look like a contest between Christians and Muslims, which was not a good move at all.

In 2015, Buhari rather followed Osinbajo to RCCG thereby assuaging the concerns of Christians instead of visiting mosques across the country. That was strategic.

Just recently, Tinubu met with Christian bishops from Northern Nigeria.

Obi can't handle Nigeria. He couldn't handle Anambra, Nigeria's smallest state; and was impeached. He was only lucky to have returned. Obi talks too much. He does not have the tact needed for the top job.

As for Kwankwaso, I think he is too sectional to be Nigeria's president.

Excellent analysis devoid of any form of sentiments - You are well informed

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by heniford2: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
auwalyau:
What about the southern votes, will it not be ''take I take?''
SE vote is purely for obi this i can bet 99% sure why i would not give 100% is god that has the 1% undecided obi will clear SE votes and SS votes Nobi talk oh!! The way its going in this two region if you happens to vote PDP or APC you may be stoned alive
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Sholaco: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Rodents can continue gathering 78 clowns to constitute nuisance on the streets and be calling it 20 million march.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the Fed Rep of Nig. Any antelope not okay with that can go lie down on the rail track at Oyingbo when a train is approaching.
grin grin cheesy
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Not only women are prostitutes
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by skolab4(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Who is the Youth? Peter is Youth to you

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
LegendHero:

I am a youth and will be voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu and millions of youths like me will do the same.

Sometimes I always believe Obi supporters are truly mentally challenged. How will anyone think Peter Obi, a man of 60+ is the Youth candidate?

When did we youth met to choose Obi Pandora? Have you killed all the youths in other geopolitical zone such that it is only Obi that has youth supporters?

Vote your choice Oga

It is all about personal conviction
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Nnaworo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So just because Kwawanso visited Ganduje and Masari Tinubu has become the president of the country.In your thinking they are working working for Tinubu and that means victory for him.You goof! know you not that Power resides with the people and not with Kwawanso and their evil plotters?2023 will give you the shock of your life.I pray you live to see that day.
You even went ahead to call Nigerians who are earnestly desiring a better country clowns.
You should be ashamed of yourself for pitching tent with failures, looters and the Sick.
As long as God lives darkness can never triumph over light.Obi represents the light and light must surely triumph over darkness.
Keep on dreaming.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Corporate2020: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Atikulation will soon call INEC Chairman to tell INEC that there is no need for election again. The winner is clear
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by jamace(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Kwankwanso is more of a spoiler.

I can bet he cannot win one state in this election.

People rarely remember that he's in this race.

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Spherica177: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

So, who will win those states, Bola Tinubu?

You are even the bigger dreamer!
go and sleep bro. You know nothing about politics
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Spherica177:
go and sleep bro. You know nothing about politics

Dream on, Mr Politics Analyst.

Don't fail to ping me when your Tinubu wins any of those states.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
We all know he is working for Tinubu but it will still amount to nothing.
Las Las you go hug transformer.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Ancestortinubu: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
This idiort knows he is myopic and brain dead to know that never a time 78 people gather for obi and call it 2 million march. BATstad urchin.

quote author=LeoDeKing post=117054371]The real deal separating men from boys about to start.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the Fed Rep of Nig. Any antelope not okay with that can go lie down on the rail track at Oyingbo when a train is approaching. [/quote]
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by oneMalik: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
.....And the next news na BOOM !

he don happen be that.

CHESS na intelligent peoples GAME !

Its not for children.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by oneMalik: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
ok o !

Corridon:
We all know he is working for Tinubu but it will still amount to nothing.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jflex07:
Omo if he likes let him support the agbado master, it is either Peter obi first for me or atiku second. Tinubu can never be president insha allah

Why do you prefer atiku to tinubu?

FYI, this is a harmless question. I no get strength for quarrel abeg
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Corridon: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Las Las you go hug transformer.
Trash.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
Trash.
He pain am.. . cheesy
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Sugartainment: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Youth is coming

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by elder1002: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
kingamaa:
Alignment and realignment

Positioning for the future

Do u trade forex comrade.

Alignment and religmment ��
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
elder1002:

Do u trade forex comrade.

Alignment and religmment ��

Lol
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by g4gerald: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Heart break for obidient
Heart break because he visited Ganduje nd Masari? Do u know how many of such Obi has visited. U must be thinking thru ur nose
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
How would this make Tinubu win?
Help me ask them
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by nyzeo(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

BAT WILL NOT MAKE TO ELECTION DAY... EXCEPT GOD NO DEY THIS WORLD
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by searchlight: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu can never be president of the federal republic of Nigeria, maybe he can be president of Lagos I can't tell.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2022
nyzeo:
BAT WILL NOT MAKE TO ELECTION DAY... EXCEPT GOD NO DEY THIS WORLD
Which God?

Is it the same God ipob pigs fasted and prayed to for Buhari to die and same Buhari ended up sending condolence to them?

Now since you are praying to that same God for Tinubu to die, then you will soon realise the ways of man are not those of God.

But one thing I'm very sure of is that God doesn't disappoint and will never.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.