Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,995 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) (44565 Views)

Clearing Agents Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts ₦32 Billion Cocaine At Lagos Port / Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized / ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by ubox: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Awoleesu:
Ah! Ain't NDLEA prosecuting the suspects again? Abi na which exhibit dem wan present as evidence against them?

But, what do I know sef!
Any learned fellow in the house may wish to enlighten us please...
Read the article not only the headline...
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
garriAndsugar:
E no go pass baking powder or semovita Dem burn like that

The real cocaine go don enter market by now
The same thought with me, I streamed the video from scratch to finish I no see where they set am fire
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by ViktorAkor(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Illiteracy is a disease. The cocaine burnt by the NDLEA is not powder but crack cocaine at least if u were not opportune to witness the destruction, u should see the labourers chiseling them before they placed tires on them, they now use fuel and diesel to burn them. It is said that who no go no go know, and no matter what you do good or bad people must talk in your favour or against you. ���
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by truthfinder319: 12:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Majority of the people that will comment here will be bitter and they will come from a particular region of the country. Just browse through the comments
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by truthfinder319: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2022
Majority of the people that will comment here will be bitter and they will come from a particular region of the country. Just browse through the comments

CitynewsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ggMMzrcqQ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026fJkYwq9ESisBf9Y1zQWUaZmH7MNNSmdLbyPjVWUYLiDDuGjoWADXRP9oPy1rjNtl&id=100069123281551
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by countryman13: 1:27am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by Stvdogg(m): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2022
All your stupid talk
Na because na wetin you go do if you were in their shoes right?
garriAndsugar:
E no go pass baking powder or semovita Dem burn like that

The real cocaine go don enter market by now
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Make I hear say them burn anything meaningful. undecided undecided let them continue playing with out brain.
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by Bfly: 5:41am On Sep 28, 2022
They should as well be set ablaze with the owner. The connection cannot be broken. The ongoing deal cannot be stopped. The supplier will wait them to get out. The brain is there. People hardly change without legit mouth watery offer, Except the business stops moving.

I assumed another one wey pass this one dey one place for 9ja.
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:44am On Sep 28, 2022
olola4:
Lol...everything is now looking staged cheesy

Good you can see it too,boss.

Imagine 1.8 ton of Coke burning?
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by ekwerendi(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by galadima77(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2022
babytoun:
So how will they prosecute anyone in court after burning the evidence ?

Somebody's in a hurry...i suppose
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by davillian(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2022
People around that area would get high for no reason grin
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by OmaEkol(f): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Apexmoh:
Amaka's wealth catching flames. We all love Igbos for one reason and that is...?
Which is? Care to tell the world? Is it only Igbos that engage in crime? Or you are a very biased person, you fail to balance life as it is?
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by fakati(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
I do not believe the content of this is coke
Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
ashawopikin:
Dem born cocaine, all of dem never high?

bro pumpumking say i shu talk to u.how are u? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.