Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR (18422 Views)

Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

That's because we all know that APC is a party of liars, killers, drug barons and idiots who know absolutely nothing about governance!

So that's why LP sold their ticket to an APC member?

That's why LP is now behaving like APC and PDP and offering their tickets to the highest bidder?

Okay o. Na people like you wey come tell us LP is different from APC and PDP...looks like they are the same o.

(Before you start, me I don't want to see APC or PDP near power again...but I don't want to see their clones in power either).

1 Like

Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Kingozymandias(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Labour Party na Nnamdi Kanu's People party. They will soon sell Peter Obi. grin grin
APC na Odua party they will soon betray everyone grin
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Okoroawusa: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Even Peter Obi bought the presidential ticket

1 Like

Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by 22o62021: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hahaha beer parlour gist

Murphy imasuens cousin is a string A PC supporter.

He is one of the Edo state Tinubu campaign coordinator.
He told me yesterday that he was discussing with his cousin Murphy before he came to shop . He told Murphy that he will win because the election is held on same day with presidential own and Edo state is rooting for Labour party.

He or Murphy never mentioned that their is a court case or a threat to his ticket.

Nonsense and sweets.

I will show him this to read .

Make I even call am.
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by CaptainAyub: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Then stop saying Obi is different!
So,Obi is now the LP party chairman who allegedly sold the ticket?
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Toktee(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cyynthia:
Propaganda, lies and deceit no dey tire una ?
Have the said candidate denied the allegations?

Are you high?
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Indispensable85(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by SamOchuko: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kwanza:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/27/exclusive-how-labour-partys-national-chairman-sold-house-reps-ticket-apc-defector-edo

Nigeria politicians and carry do, even Labor Party national chairman day sell out, may God help us all.
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by kolas88(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
MUSHROOM PARTY
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:

So,Obi is now the LP party chairman who allegedly sold the ticket?

No, but it shows his party is the same as APC and PDP...since it is made up of people who are ready to sell their tickets to the highest bidder.

Show me your friends....

If Obi cannot stand up against corruption in his own party, then will he stand up against corruption in Nigeria.

You are free to vote for Obi, and I pray that Tinubu and Atiku never see Aso Rock as president. But if you expect change from a party where the chairman is joining hands to sell ticket...to an APC man for that matter...better think again.
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by newdawn2017(f): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
femisplash:
Same wine different bottle. Even their Presidential candidate came from PDP to collect the ticket with a Ghana must-go bag.
hence I choose sowore & the entire AAC team. They new wine, in a new skin bottle.
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by newdawn2017(f): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Drbillionz:
Hmm. LP is yet to start government and stories about corruption in their camp. We do'nt know who to turn to. But wait...the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know. #FACT
but the trut & light Sowore & the entire AACparty team re right before ur eyes but u choose to grope about in a darkness, na u know undecided
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by newdawn2017(f): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2022
tunjijones:

Is that not why everyone is clamoring for labour Party? Cos Nigerians feel that they are different.

Las las all politicians are the same.
but Sowore isn't a politician. Neither is a AAC a partisan politics party
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by tunjijones(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2022
newdawn2017:
but Sowore isn't a politician. Neither is a AAC a partisan politics party

I wonder why the youth didn't pick him. That's why I think this obi thing has nothing to do with youth it's more of a tribal thing.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by babajero(m): 2:01am On Sep 28, 2022
donphilopus:

Keep quiet.

You wouldn't shout propaganda if APC was indicted!
Even if it is truth, it is left for the real winner to go to court, unless he has been settled to allow for the changes. After that said I don't really see why you are gloating about it, or is it because it is Labour party and got something to do with Peter Obi's party? Guy una don fail.
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Owologbo(m): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Apexmoh:
GCE holder's party in the mud.
They are following the illegality of APC in Akwa Ibom and Eboyi State.
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Rondigee: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2022
I need to post information on naira land on the coming week, I don't know how to go about it please
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Drbillionz: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Ok thanks
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by FLYFIRE(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2022
femisplash:
Same wine different bottle. Even their Presidential candidate came from PDP to collect the ticket with a Ghana must-go bag.
Look that bag again, na security gadgets dey inside inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by buhariguy(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
lol

Everybody have left the party in power. it's now Labour party (The masses) versus the enemies of our future

Labour party and Obi is their head ache now

A party unknown 4 months ago

In this life make sure you are doing something.

When no one is talking about you, even your enemies. Then you are useless

If you are in UK. Stand up and be counted in this rally
it is only paperweight losers from apc to pdp or others
Re: Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR by Hushbingo: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens / LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.