Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,220 members, 7,842,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

24 Hours Traffic Guarantee - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee (867 Views)

I Can Create An Android App For Any Website Within 24 Hours. / How Can A Website Get Over 1 Billion Page Views In 24 Hours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by traffic247: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2011
i will do all the traffic service for you, every single day in one month for #5,000 Naira if you really need my service even if your website/blog is completely dead.if you doubt it i will show you my site that generates traffic on daily basis.i have been using this system for more than 8 months now and it never fail me. you can email me at smartmoney247 at gmail.com or 07088822752.Thanks for your understanding.
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2011
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by iwantto(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
Good and rational question! If you have 24hrs "Rush Traffic" then show us a site your traffic was applied on.

I can give you 20,000 impressions within 1hr but that will be an automatic ban from Google Adsense or any other pay-per-impression advertising network. Getting traffic is not the problem but getting quality traffic.
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by traffic247: 3:01am On Aug 18, 2011
You want see proof go to www. besthealthcarecentre.com or www.smartmoneyweb.com.
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by iwantto(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2011
The two sites you posted are totally not having visitors at all. There are no sign of people visiting them. I just check their alexa rankings now:

besthealthcarecentre.com = 11.2million +
smartmoneyweb.com = 19.5million +

I was thinking I am going to see something even less than 100k ranking. WHat happened to your instant traffic?
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by WebSurfer(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2011
he just wanted the cash. lol
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by traffic247: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2011
You cannot see that is why you did not see any visitors recorded on the feedjit board.I never beg anybody to give me money. yes, i need money because i know the job.you may even say more than that that is your own business.You only check alex rank since you were looking for something else. Enemy of progress.
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by traffic247: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
You cannot see that is why you did not see any visitors recorded on the feedjit board.I never beg anybody to give me money. yes, i need money because i know the job.you may even say more than that that is your own business.You only check alex rank since you were looking for something else. Enemy of progress.
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by pdone: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2011
@traffic247

traffic247:

i will do all the traffic service for you, every single day in one month for #5,000 Naira if you really need my service even if your website/blog is completely dead.if you doubt it i will show you my site that generates traffic on daily basis.i have been using this system for more than 8 months now and it never fail me. you can email me at smartmoney247 at gmail.com or 07088822752.Thanks for your understanding.

Let's look at your smartmoneyweb.com

Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by pdone: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2011
From the diagram above, if you are a boss and you pay some men to help you with your web traffic, and after 8 months of work(don't forget that they claim that they are professionals), you still get 38 daily visitors each day. @traffic247, what do you think you will do to those people you hired?

Ok Let's move to your second website --------besthealthcarecentre.com---------.

Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by iwantto(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2011
pdone:

From the diagram above, if you are a boss and you pay some men to help you with your web traffic, and after 8 months of work(don't forget that they claim that they are professionals), you still get 38 daily visitors each day. @traffic247, what do you think you will do to those people you hired?

Ok Let's move to your second website --------besthealthcarecentre.com---------.

I love these traffic metric system. Can you run same for my website omavo.com?

I will like to see how it performed on this traffic metrics system.
Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by pdone: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
i_want_to:

Re: 24 Hours Traffic Guarantee by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2011
i_want_to:

I NEVER HEARD OF YOUR SITE BEFORE omavo.com

good traffic big ups man,

(1) (Reply)

Latest Football Social Site In Naija / How Can Install Phpbb On My Website From My Chanel..... Help Please / Lessons To Learn From NAIRALAND Shut Down Over 5days For ALL Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.