Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) (36789 Views)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / See Abuja Rail Train Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by soojar(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Dtygz:

Well, that's 'some people' not me. I got no fav candidates cuz to me they are all crooks.

All I said was not in support of any of the Candidates.

Alright. I got no favourite candidate too. In fact, I don't have pvc. But give honour to whom honour is due. We are blaming Tinubu for selling Bubu to us who is a calamity to Nigeria, Then we should give him the praise for being the architect of modern Lagos and ensuring performing governors like Fasola, Ambode and Sanwoolu are ruling Lagos. People were even raining insults on him when Ambode lost to Sanwolu, it's the same Sanwolu people are now celebrating.

We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by anonimi: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Durabest:
yes oh TINUBU THE CITY BOY COME AND TRANSFORM NAIJA

With debts despite increased IGR?
Is that the seamless continuity he is talking about? From one clueless rogue to another with plenty of propaganda packaging?

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by davidl7: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Traplord09:

What are u happy for
Na WA oooo...

Just train station when other countries have develop we still lol and

Train

I wonder how de train we be, between 2 to 5 years

One is supposed to be grateful with little.
The traffic jam in Lagos state is not funny. I know this will have a positive impact on the transportation system in the city. Whether or not they will maintain it is their business.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by LegacyB: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria with a population of over 200m people is celebrating rail transportation as an achievement in 2022. When countries like Scotland and other European countries with less resources and less than 6m population have far more advanced trains and don't even make a sound.

With our population and resources, Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with USA, Russia, China and Co. But no, we've choose to remain a 3rd world country that's why rail transportation will always call for jubilations. And give us energy to defend those looting us dry.

Africa is truly a shit hole...

This I have seen.

Please tell us what you have done to improve this?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Traplord09: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2022
davidl7:

One is supposed to be grateful with little.
The traffic jam in Lagos state is not funny. I know this will have a positive impact on the transportation system in the city. Whether or not they will maintain it is their business.

Alright let see what looters get to do with the train

Just after election just like BRT ...
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by GeneralDae: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
I can't claim Benin bro, its not in my DNA, infact its not in yoruba DNA to be claiming where does not belong to them.

We all know the enclaves we belong to,

Nobody can claim the east from the igbos

The west belong to the yorubas, and the north to the hausas/fulanis.

If I am living in Onitsha, I will be praying for it blessings but I can't claim Onitsha, Onitsha does not belong to my fathers, I am just an atipo(temporary settler) there. Not a citizen.
Then why do we have Nigeria still if we continue to have this mindset? Let us simply make nations of all our villages.
It's like saying someone from Los Angeles cannot claim Newyork as his city despite being born there and living there all his life.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by DesignMaestro(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
GreenCovering:

So I can do the BAT logo on NL.
You are a true design maestro: you delivered even with simple tools.

Let me join the train

<><> 2023
cheesy yes o
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2022
This is Tinubu’s style, months to elections, he starts projects
Only fools would be fooled
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Johel:

Shame no even catch you...you don enter train for Lagos for your life before??

Wetin this one dey talk ?
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
Oloriburuku Leni ti o hun dalohoun, aye won ti baje.

Won o kin ri nkan gidi laye won.

Ayewon olee latunse mo

Omo iyami, oro won Tife pin min lemin
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by icancasestudy: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria with a population of over 200m people is celebrating rail transportation as an achievement in 2022. When countries like Scotland and other European countries with less resources and less than 6m population have far more advanced trains and don't even make a sound.

With our population and resources, Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with USA, Russia, China and Co. But no, we've choose to remain a 3rd world country that's why rail transportation will always call for jubilations. And give us energy to defend those looting us dry.

This I have seen.

Good observation but you didn't take years of practice of democracy into consideration which makes your comparison invalid. As it stands, you can only company like with like (Nigeria with other African countries) not with advanced countries. The disparity is years far apart.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
twilliamx:

No mind them. My friend's son went for an appendix surgery at a private hospital Na so them go cut wetin dey no suppose cut oo, faeces started coming out from the boys stomach, I thought the boy was gone, it was at children ward at lasuth that they were able to do a corrective surgery.. I swear I respect them since that day.... Better hospital dey Lagos. Both private and public. But if you get money to go abroad, you can go.. Na your dough..
You’re on point jare ! I hate when they try to talk about politicians going abroad for treatment like sey Dangote and many others don’t go abroad for treatment, If you get the money , you can go anywhere you want for treatment.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by waxxydude: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You're obviously an idi0t with all these comparisons. Internet just gives dunces a mic to air backwater thoughts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralDae:

Then why do we have Nigeria still if we continue to have this mindset? Let us simply make nations of all our villages.
It's like saying someone from Los Angeles cannot claim Newyork as his city despite being born there and living there all his life.
Nope, don't get me wrong

If u re born in Lagos and live all Ur life in Lagos then u re in Lagos and Lagos is in u., Lagos is Ur city.

But majority of those people claiming Lagos have not even spent up to 4years in Lagos, and they are giving advice to those who made Lagos liveable for them.

Can u imagine a group telling its followers to destroy Lagos, a place u call Ur home, u re telling Ur fellow to destroy it, does it make sense??

They never see anything good in their lives, all they know about is to criticize.

They claim Lagos is a slum, but they can't reside in their state which is like Dubai.

I am not refering to ibos here, even some yoruba and hausas are doing this rubbish.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Coming from a Falseprophet indeed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by DesignMaestro(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralDae:

unfortunately, what he said is just the fact. We still couldn't get used to the essence of being citizens of one country after over 100 years of amalgamation. We give allegiance to our ethnicity not our country.

You can't compare America with Nigeria. We are different nations merged together in an artificial entity called Nigeria, a name so strange to us that we still don't know what should be its standard pronunciation.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Slurity(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.You complain when you see bad side of Africa and see complain when Africa achieve anything positive. You are not well but possessed with bad spirit that never see anything good about himself. It will be difficult for you to grow or improve in anything if you don't change the way you reason.

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Bhol28: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2022
This is commendable.Leave politics aside,government is about developing and increasing public facilities.Lagos is flying high despite all odds.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by GeneralDae: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2022
DesignMaestro:
unfortunately, what he said is just the fact. We still couldn't get used to the essence of being citizens of one country after over 100 years of amalgamation. We give allegiance to our ethnicity not our country.

You can't compare America with Nigeria. We are different nations merged together in an artificial entity called Nigeria, a name so strange to us that we still don't know what should be its standard pronunciation.
In that case, let us make nations of all our villages as I said in my previous post. Because even in your Ekiti, I wouldn't be surprised if someone in Ekiti tells you he is not one with you and you can't claim his village even though you are all from thesame Ekiti.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
u ment grin

Which nonsense tax is he paying??

Ask him his tax clearance for last year.

Why should he claim Lagos state?? Inferiority complex.

I am from Ekiti state, I live in Benin and I pay tax there, I have never, never, never for once claimed to be a benis... Cus I have my root.

how long have u been in benin?? if he stayed and invested a reasonable amount of time and resources in that state then its like a 2nd home or state of residence. I'm not saying u deny ur state of origin.

My root is my everytin.

And why will i claim Lagos?? For what? I am not from the clan that forget home bro, I am Ekiti .
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Bhol28: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2022
waxxydude:
You're obviously an idi0t with all these comparisons. Internet just gives dunces a mic to air backwater thoughts
what do you expect from a shallow minded zombie.Zombies don't think on their own b4 talking.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by bisan20: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2022
is tinubu the governor of lagos state now...? why are people are attributing this project to him. if Gov Sanwo-Olu or fashola or ambode want to campaign for any office tomorrow what will he use, since is taking his glory of his administration
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Saliswada: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2022
The legacy of jagaban wll continue all over the country except those zombies
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Joshcoli(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Please I'm confused here, is bola tinubu still the governor of lagos state or sanwo-olu
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by naikeboy(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2022
KingKO22:
Kudos.

Jagaban Lagos is progressing

Anambra Obituary is retrogressing

grin
So na tinubu build this one too... Na him go repay the Chinese loans... Loans way all of us day pay through taxes...
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Babysho(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Good news. Tinubu please come and put Nigeria in your pocket.
Lagos seems to be doing great in your pocket o.

We know Tinubu is an intelligent man but his age is a no-no. We’ve just come from Buhari’s regime that was plagued with old age issues.

Tinubu could have just continued the godfatherism and endorsed a young person for president like he did Sanwo Olu and you’ll see if Nigerians will not rally behind him.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by oneMalik: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2022
No be joke o !

EKO LON'PEBI .... THIS IS LAGOS !

For those of you the moraf*****kers who in your dreams though MY NIGERIA will not work .... f****k y'all ! the pace setters are on board .

.... and the SHIP will finally sail by 2023 with ASIWAJU JAGABAN as the dogged and resolute CAPTAIN .

no going back !
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Femsyn(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2022
This is the way to go. Congrats Lagos.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2022
ike007:

Sorry who established and created the rail lines and routes...Lagos State?

Sorry na Peter Obi through Anambra govt established it. Werey
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by chriss100: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
Oloriburuku Leni ti o hun dalohoun, aye won ti baje.

Won o kin ri nkan gidi laye won.

Ayewon olee latunse mo

Facts bro. Lol
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by ike007(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2022
omoiyalayi:

Sorry na Peter Obi through Anambra govt established it. Werey

You see yourself..you can't have a simple Convo without insult....shows how you mom brought you up.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Johel(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Wetin this one dey talk ?

U no fit understand when agbado don block your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Crashed Helicopter That Killed Azazi And Yakowa / Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos / Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.