Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) (36767 Views)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / See Abuja Rail Train Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
what did u introduce in Ur state, mention one inovation in ur state.

If not die in hatred grin

if he pays taxes in lagos state then lagos is also his state or residence. R u not from ondo state claiming lagos?
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Nah you sabi that one !! How many times you don sick for Lagos wey you go Cotonou for treatment?
Oloriburuku Leni ti o hun dalohoun, aye won ti baje.

Won o kin ri nkan gidi laye won.

Ayewon olee latunse mo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by saintrow1: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria with a population of over 200m people is celebrating rail transportation as an achievement in 2022. When countries like Scotland and other European countries with less resources and less than 6m population have far more advanced trains and don't even make a sound.

With our population and resources, Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with USA, Russia, China and Co. But no, we've choose to remain a 3rd world country that's why rail transportation will always call for jubilations. And give us energy to defend those looting us dry.

Africa is truly a shit hole...

This I have seen.

Enemy of progress, prosperity will never locate you. Negative minded asshole

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2022
jaxxy:

if he pays taxes in lagos state then lagos is also his state or residence. R u not from ondo state claiming lagos?
u ment grin

Which nonsense tax is he paying??

Ask him his tax clearance for last year.

Why should he claim Lagos state?? Inferiority complex.

I am from Ekiti state, I live in Benin and I pay tax there, I have never, never, never for once claimed to be a benis... Cus I have my root.

My root is my everytin.

And why will i claim Lagos?? For what? I am not from the clan that forget home bro, I am Ekiti .

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by damkin24(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Dtygz:
Some moróns will begin attributing this to another person thereby ignoring the real personality to be praised which is the sitting state governor.
But you can quickly attributes it to that another person and not the governor if the news was negative...smh

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Obamaofusa: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Good news. Tinubu please come and put Nigeria in your pocket.
Lagos seems to be doing great in your pocket o.
I tell you.
Tinubu's pocket is full and blessed with growth and development. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Shormiey(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria with a population of over 200m people is celebrating rail transportation as an achievement in 2022. When countries like Scotland and other European countries with less resources and less than 6m population have far more advanced trains and don't even make a sound.

With our population and resources, Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with USA, Russia, China and Co. But no, we've choose to remain a 3rd world country that's why rail transportation will always call for jubilations. And give us energy to defend those looting us dry.

This I have seen.

Shithole is an understatement
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2022
KingKO22:
Kudos.

Jagaban Lagos is progressing

Anambra Obituary is retrogressing

grin

Anambra indegenes too are developing China, Saudi, US, UK, France, e t.c. with drugs, while the remaining ones in Nigeria are all in Lagos selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups. They will still sell inside the Lagos trains.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Dtygz:
Some moróns will begin attributing this to another person thereby ignoring the real personality to be praised which is the sitting state governor.

Jealousy is one step away from Hatred, and Hatred us a step away from Witchcraft. Na winsh go kee you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2022
twilliamx:
APC campaigning with projects meanwhile Linus has not been able to campaign with one thing that he achieved in Anambra even hin shayo investment Na loss for the state

Most drinkers have left Anambra to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups, that's why shayo business no boom for Anambra again leading to loss of Giringori Obituary investment.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2022
UrPapa:
Another way for Tinubu to defraud gullible lagosians

Wait till next year when Tinubu is sworn in as President, then you can drink Sniper Humanicide

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful , I wonder how long a people can go on criticizing progress before they realise they are doing harms to their mental health, those that criticize the removal of Ambode can now see it took Sanwo Olu 1 term to get this done. Just to spite Tinubu they claimed Ambode is the best governor.
PDP and PDP lite don't know how to be oppositions . Especially the PDP lite whose only tactics is to shout and shout whilst ignoring the real issue.

They can make Akinwumi Ambode the fat black and ugly idiot the governor of Anambra or Imo. Tinubu's boy named Sanwo-Eko is doin wonders according to Tinubu's blueprint for Lagos
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2022
strangest:
Buhari, a product of jqgban

What about you? You are a product of what?
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2022
surgical:
And take 24years to complete 3 years project at humongous amounts

Show is the one your state governors did so that I can tell your state indegenes to be riding in it to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups instead of jumping into Mallam Audu's trailer moving Cows from your state to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2022
All the money Obi saved in Anambra could have gone into this kind of project but no He decided to saved it in his own bank
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by texas1990(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

With our population and resources, Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with USA, Russia, China and Co. But no, we've choose to remain a 3rd world country that's why rail transportation will always call for jubilations. And g

ive us energy to defend those looting us dry.

This I have seen.

see this he-goat, for your information this is Lagos state project not your biafra own, go develop your state too stop saying shit here.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by ike007(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2022
And not one eastern state has a rail line....and you all think it's fair....
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Johel(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:

Come to Lagos and see how useless these things are in the state, people here still use the normal danfo, Uber, Keke...the rails and trains in Lagos are not functional as it should be...All this one Na just to deceive the gullible.. Tinubu made Lagos a dump site, more like a glorified slum.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by ike007(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
omoiyalayi:
All the money Obi saved in Anambra could have gone into this kind of project but no He decided to saved it in his own bank

Sorry who established and created the rail lines and routes...Lagos State?
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Johel(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
This is my Tinubu Lagos !!!

Forward ever !
Lagos leads always , others keep getting blindfolded by hates !
Asiwaju2023

Shame no even catch you...you don enter train for Lagos for your life before??
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by femlad97(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Comparing russia, us,china you even use scotland...make this Dumbest contribution ever
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by strangest(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

What about you? You are a product of what?

OBIdient... Not a drug dealer
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Dtygz: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

Jealousy is one step away from Hatred, and Hatred us a step away from Witchcraft. Na winsh go kee you

Stop being stupid son, its too early. I'm apolitical, feel free to check my previous posts.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Dtygz: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2022
soojar:

I thought some people said that sitting state governor is a puppet to that "another person". If that is the case, then kudos should be given to that "another person" for making such a great puppet.

Well, that's 'some people' not me. I got no fav candidates cuz to me they are all crooks.

All I said was not in support of any of the Candidates.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Medalb: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Jagaban the talk and do man,masterplanner 2023
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Durabest: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:
yes oh TINUBU THE CITY BOY COME AND TRANSFORM NAIJA
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by GreenCovering: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Sanwo-Olu's determination and zeal to get things done always amaze me

He's so humble and loyal.

God bless Gov Sanwo-Olu!

<><> BAT'23 .......Jagaban of Africa is coming!!!!

So I can do the BAT logo on NL.
You are a true design maestro: you delivered even with simple tools.

Let me join the train

<><> 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Dtygz:

Hmmm.

But when it suits you, you will turn around and accuse that other person of having a stranglehold on Lagos by installing puppets to do his bidding, won't you?

So if Lagos State governors are Tinubu's puppets for looting, is it safe to agree that they are also his puppets for development?

Fink abourrit.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by GeneralDae: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
u ment grin

Which nonsense tax is he paying??

Ask him his tax clearance for last year.

Why should he claim Lagos state?? Inferiority complex.

I am from Ekiti state, I live in Benin and I pay tax there, I have never, never, never for once claimed to be a benis... Cus I have my root.

My root is my everytin.

And why will i claim Lagos?? For what? I am not from the clan that forget home bro, I am Ekiti .
Are you not a Nigerian? Is Benin not in Nigeria? So why can't you claim Benin?
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralDae:

Are you not a Nigerian? Is Benin not in Nigeria? So why can't you claim Benin?
I can't claim Benin bro, its not in my DNA, infact its not in yoruba DNA to be claiming where does not belong to them.

We all know the enclaves we belong to,

Nobody can claim the east from the igbos

The west belong to the yorubas, and the north to the hausas/fulanis.

If I am living in Onitsha, I will be praying for it blessings but I can't claim Onitsha, Onitsha does not belong to my fathers, I am just an atipo(temporary settler) there. Not a citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by anonimi: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:

Is it Stockholm syndrome affliction responsible for the low expectations? Or what else is it

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River / Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad? / Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.