Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) (36791 Views)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / See Abuja Rail Train Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by chriss100: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
u ment grin

Which nonsense tax is he paying??

Ask him his tax clearance for last year.

Why should he claim Lagos state?? Inferiority complex.

I am from Ekiti state, I live in Benin and I pay tax there, I have never, never, never for once claimed to be a benis... Cus I have my root.

My root is my everytin.

And why will i claim Lagos?? For what? I am not from the clan that forget home bro, I am Ekiti .

Facts bro. They have nothing left in their region. Their region is insecure, landlocked, filthy, barren and unproductive that’s why you see very little economic activities, minuscule IGR, unemployment, and dilapidated infrastructure over there. Na just small small shops full there… buy and sell.

Check all the crucial economic indices from that region and compare them to the SW and you will see why they all can’t wait to leave that shithole region in search of prosperity in the beautiful and fruitful Yoruba land. Let’s even leave Lagos aside.. Ogun state alone generates a higher manufacturing output than their barren region put together while Oyo state also generates a higher agricultural output than their unproductive region put together.

They are even dragging with the NE for the title of the least developed region in Nigeria. It’s all the more troubling when you consider the NE has been battling terrorism for over 10 years. It’s shameful!

They have elected the worst set of leaders since 1999. Their leaders all rush to the senate and install stooges after failing to improve the lives of their people… Yet they continue to elect incompetent leaders till date who continue to humiliate them and give their mothers and fathers kerosene and 500 naira as dividend of democracy. They even tell them to their face to quit complaining about bridges since they don’t even have cars grin … see disrespect na!!!

Yet they can’t challenge their leaders, na for SW they will be forming vocal. All their celebs and elites who even made their money in SW hardly ever talk about the terrible leadership and insecurity crippling their their region but can’t you see how vocal and critical they are about anything happening in the SW especially Lagos. Check online and see their celebrities always wanking off to anything Lagos. If they exert a fraction of that energy expended to criticize Lagos to expose/tackle the decay in their region, maybe their region will be in a better economic and security situation today.

Thanks to the beautiful Yoruba culture, you hardly find SW governors move to the senate after 2 terms in office because they aren’t greedy plus they posses self respect. What is a 2 term governor still searching for in the senate? Some of their leaders have been in state government house, the senate or HOR since 1999. Lol. These people along with their leaders have destroyed their homeland, that’s why you see them scavenging like refugees and committing all sorts of crimes across the country, SA, Ghana, Kenya, Africa and Asia.

You will find them in every corner of the country just being a nuisance to the indigenes. They are ashamed of where they come from that’s why they are dragging Yoruba land with us. It’s not a new phenomenon though, even their most famous forefather left his region and set his covetous eyes on our land and was desperate to become the premier of the western region grin.

My father told me at that time they dominated the northern region mainly because northerners back then weren’t educated compared to present times (they dominated civil service, business and high ranking military officers), obviously they dominated their region yet they weren’t satisfied… Western region was their next prize.

No be today Yoruba land don Dey enter their eyes. Thank God the great Chief Obafemi Awolowo outmaneuvered and humiliated the covetous clown. RIP to the great sage.

Stay blessed

3 Shares

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Johel:

U no fit understand when agbado don block your brain.

I love Agbado gan, wetin block your own head because you haven’t made any sense yet !
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
chriss100:

Facts bro. They have nothing left in their region. Their region is insecure, landlocked, filthy, barren and unproductive that’s why you see very little economic activities, minuscule IGR, unemployment, and dilapidated infrastructure over there. Na just small small shops full there… buy and sell.

Check all the crucial economic indices from that region and compare them to the SW and you will see why they all can’t wait to leave that shithole region in search of prosperity in the beautiful and fruitful Yoruba land. Let’s even leave Lagos aside.. Ogun state alone generates a higher manufacturing output than their barren region put together while Oyo state also generates a higher agricultural output than their unproductive region put together.

They are even dragging with the NE for the title of the least developed region in Nigeria. It’s all the more troubling when you consider the NE has been battling terrorism for over 10 years. It’s shameful!

They have elected the worst set of leaders since 1999. Their leaders all rush to the senate and install stooges after failing to improve the lives of their people… Yet they continue to elect incompetent leaders till date who continue to humiliate them and give their mothers and fathers kerosene and 500 naira as dividend of democracy. They even tell them to their face to quit complaining about bridges since they don’t even have cars grin … see disrespect na!!!

Yet they can’t challenge their leaders, na for SW they will be forming vocal. All their celebs and elites who even made their money in SW hardly ever talk about the terrible leadership and insecurity crippling their their region but can’t you see how vocal and critical they are about anything happening in the SW especially Lagos. Check online and see their celebrities always wanking off to anything Lagos. If they exert a fraction of that energy expended to criticize Lagos to expose/tackle the decay in their region, maybe their region will be in a better economic and security situation today.

Thanks to the beautiful Yoruba culture, you hardly find SW governors move to the senate after 2 terms in office because they aren’t greedy plus they posses self respect. What is a 2 term governor still searching for in the senate? Some of their leaders have been in state government house, the senate or HOR since 1999. Lol. These people along with their leaders have destroyed their homeland, that’s why you see them scavenging like refugees and committing all sorts of crimes across the country, SA, Ghana, Kenya, Africa and Asia.

You will find them in every corner of the country just being a nuisance to the indigenes. They are ashamed of where they come from that’s why they are dragging Yoruba land with us. It’s not a new phenomenon though, even their most famous forefather left his region and set his covetous eyes on our land and was desperate to become the premier of the western region grin.

My father told me at that time they dominated the northern region mainly because northerners back then weren’t educated compared to present times (they dominated civil service, business and high ranking military officers), obviously they dominated their region yet they weren’t satisfied… Western region was their next prize.

No be today Yoruba land don Dey enter their eyes. Thank God the great Chief Obafemi Awolowo outmaneuvered and humiliated the covetous clown. RIP to the great sage.

Stay blessed
Oloriburuku ni opolopo ninu won.

They will be talking about yoruba land as if it belongs to them.

Dey don't ever take responsibility for their undoings, no, but to blame someone else.

Bro pls do something for me, work hard to be a better person in life, that is what I want to do now.

Wen we the yoruba youth become a figure tomorrow we can have the chance to hold meetings with the kings and the governors, this opportunity will give us power to discuss with our leaders what we want and wat we don't want. And wat we want it to secure our land, all those scavengers can be frustrated and sent packing if they don't want to play to our rules.

Let them shout marginalisation from now till tomorrow e no concern me.

Wen I become one of the leaders in southwest my aim is to send many of them back to their villages. If u can obey my rule u will stay, if u cant den vacate and give an indigene the chance to enjoy his father land. Go to Ur fatherland abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Dagrace01(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful , I wonder how long a people can go on criticizing progress before they realise they are doing harms to their mental health, those that criticize the removal of Ambode can now see it took Sanwo Olu 1 term to get this done. Just to spite Tinubu they claimed Ambode is the best governor.
PDP and PDP lite don't know how to be oppositions . Especially the PDP lite whose only tactics is to shout and shout whilst ignoring the real issue.
Which one be PDP lite again?
I bow 4u oo
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

I love Agbado gan, wetin block your own head because you haven’t made any sense yet !
wetin wan block an akpu munching gorilla head pass akpu??
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Walllee: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
KingKO22:
Kudos.

Jagaban Lagos is progressing

Anambra Obituary is retrogressing

grin

Instead of you to ascribe job well-done to whom it is due ,u are their shouting Tinubu up and down
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by obyno82: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

These are the kinds of development that Nigeria needs not some building of 3 roads and 3 local govt hospitals like Peter Obi tuary claimed that he did for 8 years in Anambra. The mumu liar has no project that can be considered as out of the box thinking. Just basic rubbish trash done by other failed Governors.

You don't have sense, a project that is already on negative ROI. Just wait and see the amount that will be fixed as price as Lagos is under immense pressure to pay the loans as they have defaulted already since 2013 continue deceiving yourself with propaganda while debts are piling up. My friend whose mother is a retired teacher in Lagos said they were only paid 3 months pension while for the remaining balance they stated that they should wait for next year, but see the silence about it because they have paid the media to only report and sing praises, where as Lagos is sinking in deep debts without any commensurate projects to show for it
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Johel(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

If you love agbado that much then u must be a bush rat.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by pacificom: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
what did u introduce in Ur state, mention one inovation in ur state.

If not die in hatred grin
I am a lagosian and bear in mind that it is the public money that the government uses in building infrastructure. So stop reasoning like a dickhead.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by ebenezer95(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
I wake them up with strong MSG's they re not ready to do anything before God is good all the time
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by chriss100: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
Oloriburuku ni opolopo ninu won.

They will be talking about yoruba land as if it belongs to them.

Dey don't ever take responsibility for their undoings, no, but to blame someone else.

Bro pls do something for me, work hard to be a better person in life, that is what I want to do now.

Wen we the yoruba youth become a figure tomorrow we can have the chance to hold meetings with the kings and the governors, this opportunity will give us power to discuss with our leaders what we want and wat we don't want. And wat we want it to secure our land, all those scavengers can be frustrated and sent packing if they don't want to play to our rules.

Let them shout marginalisation from now till tomorrow e no concern me.

Wen I become one of the leaders in southwest my aim is to send many of them back to their villages. If u can obey my rule u will stay, if u cant den vacate and give an indigene the chance to enjoy his father land. Go to Ur fatherland abeg.

Facts bro. I always strive to be a better person. Success is all that matters. Thanks

Our leaders need to be proactive for sure. These people have nothing left in their region, hence the desperation to claim other people’s land. It was the same greed and urge to dominate others that lead to first coup and then the subsequent civil war.

No worries though, this election cycle has exposed the hate these people have for us and most of our leaders have taken note. Relax and wait to see what will happen after the election and in the next 4 years. So many radical changes and reform will be coming to Lagos in the coming years. The pen will always be mightier than the sword grin

Thanks for contributing.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
chriss100:

Facts bro. I always strive to be a better person. Success is all that matters. Thanks

Our leaders need to be proactive for sure. These people have nothing left in their region, hence the desperation to claim other people’s land. It was the same greed and urge to dominate others that lead to first coup and then the subsequent civil war.

No worries though, this election cycle has exposed the hate these people have for us and most of our leaders have taken note. Relax and wait to see what will happen after the election and in the next 4 years. So many radical changes and reform will be coming to Lagos in the coming years. The pen will always be mightier than the sword grin

Thanks for contributing.
yes, I think I am the only one thinking this way..the pen should be more stronger indeed..

If after this election and our sw leader can't do anything about those parasite then hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Hundjager: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is a welcome development and a commendable effort by the Lagos government... Meanwhile as Lagos is getting clean, the oraimo ultra cleaner H2 provides an effective cleaning solution for your apartment

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
pacificom:

I am a lagosian and bear in mind that it is the public money that the government uses in building infrastructure. So stop reasoning like a dickhead.
lol, a scavenger turned lagosian..

No go back to Ur ugwulewi village.

Public money,lol, Ur money dey there?

The public money in ur region, pls how has the government justified it's usage??

Leave lagos to do their tin abeg, they are far ahead of every other state, no be u wet just come like five years back go tell them wat to do with public money.

Dem sabi use public money well for Ur region na hin u forget home?? Con dey claim another man's land?

Den sabi use public money for Ur region na hin u leave there turn Lagos to home??

Get sense ...
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Enumerator(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
I tell you!
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria with a population of over 200m people is celebrating rail transportation as an achievement in 2022. When countries like Scotland and other European countries with less resources and less than 6m population have far more advanced trains and don't even make a sound.

With our population and resources, Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with USA, Russia, China and Co. But no, we've choose to remain a 3rd world country that's why rail transportation will always call for jubilations. And give us energy to defend those looting us dry.

Africa is truly a shit hole...

This I have seen.

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Olojuobinrin(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
wetin wan block an akpu munching gorilla head pass akpu??

No mind am jare .
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Olojuobinrin(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Johel:

If you love agbado that much then u must be a bush rat.

A smart one actually! Wetin block your own head so I go fit know if you exist abi you be non living thing
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Johel(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

A smart one actually! Wetin block your own head so I go fit know if you exist abi you be non living thing

Nothing block my head because i am obidient and yusuful to myself and those around me. wink
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Phyde: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Governor is working. Wish it can be extended to Agbara.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by CYFANN: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dtygz:
Some moróns will begin attributing this to another person thereby ignoring the real personality to be praised which is the sitting state governor.

You get sense at all? Is it the current Governor that started it? There's a LAGOS DEVELOPMENT BLUEPRINT already on ground that anybody that becomes Governor in Lagos MUST follow. Asiwaju chooses who becomes Governor, it's like you didn't watch the video when APC won the last 2019 gubernatorial election, people went to congratulate Tinubu instead of Sanwo-olu even though both of them were inside the same room.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by christistruth01: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Femiwilli:

Yes Tinubu Lagos that has no hospital fit for use?

If you can't afford to go to the Lagos Hospitals
eat plenty of Alligator Pepper,Red Onions and drink Dogonyaro or Pawpaw leaf Water, you will recover
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by pacificom: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
lol, a scavenger turned lagosian..

No go back to Ur ugwulewi village.

Public money,lol, Ur money dey there?

The public money in ur region, pls how has the government justified it's usage??

Leave lagos to do their tin abeg, they are far ahead of every other state, no be u wet just come like five years back go tell them wat to do with public money.

Dem sabi use public money well for Ur region na hin u forget home?? Con dey claim another man's land?

Den sabi use public money for Ur region na hin u leave there turn Lagos to home??

Get sense ...
Thank you �
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Johel:

Nothing block my head because i am obidient and yusuful to myself and those around me. wink

I don’t owe you any conversation then !
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2022
ike007:

You see yourself..you can't have a simple Convo without insult....shows how you mom brought you up.

Sorry for the insult i apologize

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by TMwise1942: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2022
This people sha wan make pick pocket upgrade for lagos, this kind arrangement no fit work for lagos far, how person go sidon, I go come stand near am? . for lagos?
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 12:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Are they Terry G?....... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Crashed Helicopter That Killed Azazi And Yakowa / Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos / Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.