Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) (1725 Views)

Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) / Sabinus, The Investor Is An OBIdient (photo) / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Premiumwriter: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obidient are the people currently supporting Peter Obi for the position of the president of Nigeria in the forthcoming 2023 presidential elections.

This follower is probably one of the first (or the first) 'obidient'.

He correctly advised Peter Obi to abandon his ambition of vice president for Atiku and instead he should move to a smaller party and they would campaign heavily for him.

No one knows if Peter Obi read this and followed the advice but we all know that he moved to a 'smaller' party and today, 'obidients' are heavily campaigning for him.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by socialmediaman: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Even Peter Obi himself may not believe what happened! What he did was courageous though, now he may get more votes than Atiku at the election

Our political elites are overrated when people realize the voting power is in their hands

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obviously the most aggressive, reckless and frustrated Obidient.

If this is the type of comment that encouraged Peter Obi to contest for president, I reserve my comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Righthussle: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

If this is the type of comment that encouraged Peter Obi to contest for president, I reserve my comment.

Oga, if its a "yeye" comment, please don't just reserve it, swallow it .

19 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by 2elliot: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

Stop worshiping public office holders like gods. All over the world, leaders are called names and criticised with the strongest of words. They get paid to be on that hot seat. The people's taxes pay their bills.

7 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by odinaccess: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Challenging reply indeed

1 Like

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Abfinest007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
I can tell boldly that obi can't even step down at this moment because d movement finish him if he try it

4 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
2elliot:
Stop worshiping public office holders like gods. All over the world, leaders are called names and criticised with the strongest of words. They get paid to be on that hot seat. The people's taxes pay their bills.

Point a word or phrase in my comment that suggests I am worshipping any political office holder.
Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by 2elliot: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

Point a word or phrase in my comment that suggests I am worshipping any political office holder.
Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Brainmytool: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
I thought people said Obi will step down by August?
Abeg no verse, which month we dey? I say make u no verse oh grin

Anumanus.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by OldNairalander(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
As in eeh, Nigerian youths don hijack Obi like this. If he steps down I don't think He will walk freely in the country again.
How this man did it within a short time I no know

Abfinest007:
I can tell boldly that obi can't even step down at this moment because d movement finish him if he try it

4 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by OfemGeomorph(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
If PO actually read this comment before making decisions to join Labour Party then I must commend this guy for his aggressive and path-finding comment.
We may not appreciate the importance of this message to Nigeria now but he has helped to awaken our political consciousness and might be the genesis of the pending Revolution.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by EngrKemp: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brain Resetting Reply..
Obi sef go shock ....

1 Like

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by franchasofficia: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
If INEC fuckup next year, the kind anger in the hearts of Nigerian youths might ignite the long awaited flame cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Obidient are the people currently supporting Peter Obi for the position of the president of Nigeria in the forthcoming 2023 presidential elections.

He correctly advised Peter Obi to abandon his ambition of vice president for Atiku and instead he should move to a smaller party and they would campaign heavily for him.

No one knows if Peter Obi read this and followed the advice but we all know that he moved to a 'smaller' party and today, 'obidients' are heavily campaigning for him.
Na Reno was the first Obidient

https://twitter.com/Pros4luv/status/1574436185765810177?t=GFs_OXMr60fwfZkamhYyFg&s=08
Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Vawulence overdose
Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Achilles881: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pls make una note down this man that planted the seed, that has now given Nigerians a beacon of hope
Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by paramakina202: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

Chairman of Middle Belt Forum said they encouraged Peter Obi to leave PDP and join another part that they will support him.

1 Like

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by faceland: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Just funny.
Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Rickmann: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Omo, this one runs deep, walahi.
Kudos to the young man.
If only the youths of this country knew how strong they are.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ewedu nd Amala will nt lik dis News grin grin
Tinubu Urchins grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Others Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi Candidacy / Nnamdi Kanu: You Have Shot Your Self In The Leg Huriwa Tells Appeal Court / Why Atiku And Tinubu Have Joined Hands To Attack Peter Obi(Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.