Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) (49741 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Fira09(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Calling the mods won't save u,,,prove me wrong that u ain't a scammer. angry

Bro, she ain't a scammer o, when she speaked Edo dialect, then I knew she is a confirm Edo girl.

Just let the matter slip, she ain't a scammer.

Hope you understand.
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Fira09:

Bro, she ain't a scammer o, when she speaked Edo dialect, then I knew she is a confirm Edo girl.

Just let the matter slip, she ain't a scammer.

Hope you understand.
U guys easily get scammed,,, anyone can speak both Bini language or esan by using Google and also the operator of the account might be from Edo but that picture isn't his/her own
I've seen alot of Nairalanders using pictures that ain't there's----unless that person proves me wrong then I will apologize.
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Fira09(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
U guys easily get scammed,,, anyone can speak both Bini language or esan by using Google and also the operator of the account might be from Edo but that picture isn't his/her own
I've seen alot of Nairalanders using pictures that ain't there's----unless that person proves me wrong then I will apologize.

Ok, you seems not to understand me Sha.

So how do you want her to prove to you??
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Fira09:

Ok, you seems not to understand me Sha.

So how do you want her to prove to you??
You also seem not to understand me,, perhaps you might be new here so you don't know what's really happening.. undecided
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Innocentman86:

I'm a yoruba Muslim.
My parents are actually from ijebu ode the home of all manners of skull miners and ritualissm.
When Lagos was stolen from the ijaws and Benin my great grand dad took a large lands there from the ijaws and told us to liar that we are form Lagos.
That is why I support those who says Lagos is a no man's land.
Hahahahahahaha....look at my nickname.....none of my lineage is a Muslim even from my first generation down to the last....i know my -parents history... idi.otà
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Innocentman86: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Skmoda360:

Hahahahahahaha....look at my nickname.....none of my lineage is a Muslim even from my first generation down to the last....i know my -parents history... idi.otà
I don't have time for a coword like you,if anything sub you run away shouting egbamiooo abegooo.coword.
Ytoruba pigg.foull
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Innocentman86:

I don't have time for a coword like you,if anything sub you run away shouting egbamiooo abegooo.coword.
Ytoruba pigg.foull

You are a pig, hego.at, ewu.....olodo and em.pty h.ead fo.ol.........that's how you normally do ......fake Ship.puden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Innocentman86: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Skmoda360:

You are a pig, hego.at, ewu.....olodo and em.pty h.ead fo.ol.........that's how you normally do ......fake Ship.puden
Yoruba Christian,you hate me because I told you I'm a yoruba Muslim.
Continue supporting Peter obi because he is far better and leave our brother tinubu because he is sick and corrupt.
By the time obi enters and take away our sea ports in Lagos your eyes will clear.
Hate me or love me I'm proudly a Yoruba muslim tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.