Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) (49729 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts / Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by SensualMan: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yoruba Muslims on the beat again. The blood of the lamb pass una. This young lady shall return hale and hearty from your evil den.
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Confusing name.
Is she related to Ike by any chance? I want to check something.
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Oracleforce: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Innocentman86:
I'm a Yoruba muslim let her people he fast to look for her because is election period.
There are so many skull miners littered in the sw.
I wish her family luck.amen

Since you think SW people are crops of Skill miners...then, carry your Pthief Obituary campaign commot from skull miners people....

Now, it.is obvious that all these Nyamiri people doesn't have good mind towards.Yoruba people....they just want to.use Yoruba people vote to make Pthief Obituary the president....

Omo Yoruba, shine your eyes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by LastProphet: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
ValCon888:
Better to be found in boyfriend's house than to be found in slaughterhouse.

Are both not slaughterhouses only that 1 is bloodless?
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Dalnadoni: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
She has been found in her mans abode...grin

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
May she be found hail and hearty. Such a beautiful young girl

So, what if she no beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Zidoh(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
This Ikorodu is becoming a dangerous place
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I know where she is.

What could make a young lady leave her home by 8pm in Ikorodu of all places?

2 Likes

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Na where the work na there him the see him money take chop

Lagos state have been on the news lately for bad news for the past few weeks angry

Stale comment
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by bobchigar(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
The story is not completed. She left home around 8pm for where? Anyway may she be found alive with sound health.
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by africandollar: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why always Ikorodu?! Na wa o!
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
she's somewhere enjoying the biggest gbola of her generation.
post=117062402:
A Young Lady identified as Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu has been declared missing In Lagos State, Reports.

Odunayo who lives at No 10, Oko Ewe Avenue, Adegbose Oluodo, Ikorodu, left home around 8pm on Saturday 24th of September, 2022 and hasn't returned since then.

All efforts made by her family to find her proved abortive.

Anyone with any useful information on her whereabouts should kindly contact the nearest Police Station or her parents on 08036170527 or 08096445885.
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by obi58: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I know where she is.

You're very very foolish for this comment. You think that you're anonymous because you're posting on nairaland?

You don't know that you can be tracked.

Someone's child is missing and all you can do is to come and make irresponsible comments because it is nairaland. If you don't have anything meaningful to say why don't you just remember your age and keep shut?

When the Police come to pick you up for questioning your foolish family will now be crying about police brutality.

Idiottt

6 Likes

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Innocentman86: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Oracleforce post=117065297]

Since you think SW people are crops of Skill miners...then, carry your Pthief Obituary campaign commot from skull miners people....

Now, it.is obvious that all these Nyamiri people doesn't have good mind towards.Yoruba people....they just want to.use Yoruba people vote to make Pthief Obituary the president....
I'm a Yoruba Christian and I will speak the truth.
There are ritualisst and skull miners every where in sw.
Ije but ode is the head quarters of skull miners.
As for the dick, corrupt,old dying criminal Tinubu,I will never vote for that nonsens criminal because of tribaslism.
My vote goes to Peter obi,the youth choice.
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by sammirano: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
All these stupid Yoruba girls corrupting bloodline, with flatttz
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by AmadorSays: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na wa, I hope she is found safe and sound..
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by luluosas(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
I pray she will be found in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by abobote: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
How can a girl leave house around 8pm in Lagos.
That's very risky, may she be find safely

1 Like

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by foreshore(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
post=117062426:
What A Sad News!

Is So Tired Of Posting Bad News

There is nothing sad about it. She will be found hale and hearty
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by VeryWickedMan: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
[s]
obi58:

You're very very foolish for this comment. You think that you're anonymous because you're posting on nairaland?

You don't know that you can be tracked.

Someone's child is missing and all you can do is to come and make irresponsible comments because it is nairaland. If you don't have anything meaningful to say why don't you just remember your age and keep shut?

When the Police come to pick you up for questioning your foolish family will now be crying about police brutality.

Idiottt
[/s]

She's with you.

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by dododawa1: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I know where she is.
I pity you.
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by kingyakos: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Imagine the time she went out in Lagos 8pm.

God keep her alive Amen
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
So bad
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by rainlover(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
post=117062426:
What A Sad News!

Is So Tired Of Posting Bad News
try and post good news for once

1 Like

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by rainlover(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
This ember month.. skull miners are on the move
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by jessylaurel(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
VOsimhen144:
She dey her boyfriend house.
What Gbola cannot do, does not exist.

Mumu
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by tochifk(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
You will declare someone missing and be posting pictures of the person on makeovers...
Most of this girls look differently without makeups and you won't even know when you pass by the person

2 Likes

Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
VOsimhen144:
She is married now
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by kenbee(f): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
VOsimhen144:

We need to be sober sometimes.
This is someone's lovely daughter, sister and relative
Re: Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ikorodu ke!

Ah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos / Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.