Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) (66333 Views)

Anger Persists In Rivers As Wike Reviews Next Action / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / Protesters Cook In Front Of Shell In Rivers As They Protest Sacking Of Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by rickleye: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
truthCoder:
right questions are not being asked.

Who paid hangar fees for the last 10 years?

Who used it during these period?

Who kept it airworthy?

Are we saying there was no one in the whole government who could notice that a whole plane was missing?

If the Wike government could not identify a missing plane for 7 years, how many Hilux and Prados have gone under the radar?

Exactly brother my thoughts .
Something is fishy ! Or the story doesn’t add up.
I think it was being used/rented out and the money was going to someone pocket.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Adex097: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
You could have sold this Asset bro.

I believe the cost of bringing this back to Naija would be more than it's benefits throughout its life cycle.

Governance in this country is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Durgan: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
I additionally went confronting a fundamentally vague issue at any rate whatsoever point it is agreed to me. Much appreciation to you for the help. Panorama Charter Spectrum
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by wisdomkid: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
DonNeon:
Rivers State hasn't been blessed with intelligent governors....... from odili to ameachi and now wike..... Just wasting the state resources on frivolities...
How will this aircraft purchased by odili and hoarded by ameachi benefit the common man from Rivers

You're this intelligent and still commenting in Nairaland? Where's your innovation dear DonNEON? What analysis have you released? What have you discovered? Where have you been helpful to mankind? With your wisdom, hope those around you have benefited immensely.

Peace
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Lee213: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

That aircraft with its present state could be easily leased to any operator. There was a dubious and treacherous intention of dumping it in Germany of all places. If the aircraft is not cost effective to maintain the best thing is to sell it out and not hid it to rot.
When this aircraft was discovered it made headlines. There is nothing bad in publicizing it that it has been returned.
there is still a dubious plan bringing this outsated aircraft back, read inbetween the line of my screenshot again

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Llight101:

you're talking as if it was towed to PH, as if it is without value
it has high maintenance costs, why should a government be bearing that cost. Abeg
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Ckonnet: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
slimfit1:
Wike, I can't even blame him, peek at the way his people think you will say they deserve him.

I swear,all they care about is dry gin with atabala soup. If you like tumble rivers state, not there wahala.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Lee213: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Spending another huge amount on an outdated aircraft...Mtcheeeeew
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Etimemy: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=OneCandleAway post=117062618]

And at the end Tinubu ended up claiming he made Buhari president.

[/quote
Tinubu did not make Buhari president,if not PDP crises then Buhari would had still failed.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Moshphil: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Llight101:
Good
You so much believe in money
Apart from money does Amaechi has the kind of charisma Tinubu has

Why do you people hate tinubu this much
But mind you
You will all cry nd weep come 2023
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wike have been trying to locate this aircraft since his first tenure but thank God he finally got it before leaving the office.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Arysexy:
Saint Amechi wanted to swallow the plane like APC snakes swallow money in Abuja.

Bunch of fraudulent APC vagabonds

When wike came in fighting with his predecessor and former boss how will he know what is what or where? undecided
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
I am feeling empty and blank. I might now be insensitive to pain and trauma. I am tired of trying failing and being stagnant in life. I need a relief, someone to talk to, to offer advice, someone that would show empathy. angry

Hello there

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Amaechi used most of Rivers State's assets to sponsor Buhari's presidential election.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by athorello(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
I bet Wike have siphoned more Rivers State money using this aircraft than Odili who purchased it or Ameachi who took it to Germany for maintenance.

Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by highoctane: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
nellyelitz:
Amaechi don finally vomit am, maybe he didn't know it could be located. That's how they're busy stealing and hiding money everywhere around the globe, but one day just like Abacha the looted funds shall be recovered and the living shall be jail. Buhari will not die but live to return the loots.
Not a classical finding.
Only those whose brain are soaked in water will believe Wike.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Nicenixon: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
I am feeling empty and blank. I might now be insensitive to pain and trauma. I am tired of trying failing and being stagnant in life. I need a relief, someone to talk to, to offer advice, someone that would show empathy. angry
take it easy, you are not alone in this ok and nobody can motivate you better than yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
DonNeon:
Rivers State hasn't been blessed with intelligent governors....... from odili to ameachi and now wike..... Just wasting the state resources on frivolities...
How will this aircraft purchased by odili and hoarded by ameachi benefit the common man from Rivers

My brother, just very annoying. Wike plays politics with everything. So he had to bring market women to receive the plane. No wonder Atiku decided not to have him around him.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Anaconda76: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
It might not benefit the common man in Rivers State directly, but the fact that a state owned asset has been returned to its owners is worth commending. I am very sure Amaechi's strategy would have been to abandon the private jet in Germany, only to retrieve and convert to personal use after Gov Wike's administration has ended. This is for Rivers State oo. You cant even begin to place a monetary value if such is being recovered from other states and the FG.
DonNeon:
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by macrodata(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Amechi don cast. What more is he hiding.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by doneback04: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Of what used we dis aircraft benefits a common Man?
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by FavouredNK: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
Have you tried having a private chat with God almighty who has answers and solutions to every situations? You can also get access to him thru the alter of fire @ the NSPPD 7am prayers mon- Fri @ the Streams of Joy int, for What God cannot do does not exist. I challenge you to give him 3 months of ur time on that alter if your life doesn't turn around for good, come back here an insult me as much as you can

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by excel112: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
How can Wake claimed that the aircraft was abandoned without any record yet the white whom we know to be favoured with such a thing, keep it for 10years without selling it. Indeed, it calls for celebrating but tell your people the truth that you brought it back because it is election time. Seleh.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by lagosrd: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
DonNeon:

So it should be left there to rotten away, how are you people like this. Small time you will be shouting poor maintenance culture. Bla bla
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Thomhenry: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:

I might not have good to offer, but what is the issue?

Hold on, don't yet give up. God still cares for you. Have you gone to Him with a clean heart?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by SkyView247(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Since it's actually River state private Jet
Do ordinary common man have the privilege to enter the jet?
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by vengertime: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
DonNeon:

Tell us your own state in Nigeria let's know how intelligent your governors are. Una go just open mouth waaaa like idiotss
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-jubilation-in-rivers-as-lost-aircraft-finally-returns/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7355505/governor-wike-takes-delivery-legacy
What's the jubilation about. The return aircraft who does it benefit the masses or the wicked wike.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Scarcity234: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Haywhy3579:
Dancing because of air craft. This is clearly politically planned because those people that went and dance at the airport are working for the government. Ordinary rivers state citizens will mot travel to airport to go and dance because of aircraft he might not enter in his life time
The downside of this is the corrupt system we have else, this is a good thing. At least, the money spent by the state administration on private jets hiring would have been cut by a great percentage, and the money saved used is sponsoring state projects.

But nah, it's nit gonna happen

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by gugus1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Amaechi used most of Rivers State's assets to sponsor Buhari's presidential election.
So true.... Check record, even amaechi gave APC A chunk of River State money to build APC.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
nellyelitz:
Amaechi don finally vomit am, maybe he didn't know it could be located. That's how they're busy stealing and hiding money everywhere around the globe, but one day just like Abacha the looted funds shall be recovered and the living shall be jail. Buhari will not die but live to return the loots.

Wike looks like a clown in that outfit

Zoom to confirm

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Idiko1: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
8stargeneral:
Our leaders are very wicked...they dont care for common man...wasting public found anyhw without atom of remorse

Why would so-called leaders care when the common man is compound idiot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.