Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) (66332 Views)

Anger Persists In Rivers As Wike Reviews Next Action / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / Protesters Cook In Front Of Shell In Rivers As They Protest Sacking Of Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by HRMK: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
why not wait till when they know what it costs the state to get it back?is it economical at all?wont it av been better to sell it off and buy another new one?
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 5:07am On Sep 29, 2022
chrisxxx:

That aircraft with its present state could be easily leased to any operator. There was a dubious and treacherous intention of dumping it in Germany of all places. If the aircraft is not cost effective to maintain the best thing is to sell it out and not hid it to rot.
When this aircraft was discovered it made headlines. There is nothing bad in publicizing it that it has been returned.

That’s how they operate . Same with the minister of transport before Ameachi. They will abandon it somewhere that you will not find it and wait until the government gives up and forgets about it . Then they show up , repair it ( after being kept for a long time ) then convert it into personal use . Corruption is deep in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Liveair: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Redstubpen:
I am feeling empty and blank. I might now be insensitive to pain and trauma. I am tired of trying failing and being stagnant in life. I need a relief, someone to talk to, to offer advice, someone that would show empathy. angry

Pls reach me on 08177448532

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.