Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,225 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) (16785 Views)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Over 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by TimmyA: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
It will be hard for him to get that 40%, not from the SW populace that want security, dignity and reward of labour and productivity. The votes he will get from SW will be based on ethnic and religious sentiment.
SenatePresdo:
Since I was born, I have never seen a group of people deluded at the same time like Tinubu Urchins.

I can bet anything in this universe that the only Region APC would win in the coming presidential election is SW, and that's with a close percentage of 40 percent with Peter Obi and Atiku sharing the remaining 60.
Mark this somewhere.

Campaign starts proper tomorrow.

Peter Obi will be president, and the plans of politicians who wants to keep people in perpetual poverty in this country will never come to pass.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Jashub: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Foodforthought:

The crowd that marched for LP in Abuja are not the real voters. These ones are. Olodo
Òde ....people are decamping from corruption to corruption and you are here talking as if they are making strides to progress . Òloshoi òmo
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by TimmyA: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
The political transfer market in the North will be open and active till and after election week for proper aligning with the power bloc
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Osariemen12: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tflex01:

Tinubu is your next president.

Even as an enemy of the state you are, may God not allow you witness presidency.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lionnation:
that's not a good news bro, that's tribal politics being played out there
West started ethnic bigotry and tribal politics in Nigeria.

Calm down Bro, some people need to eat what they cooked.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Olowoeko11:
Tomorrow another set will defect back in same sokoto grin grin grin

Sokoto is a PDP controlled state... influence of Aminu Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Goahead:
There's no way APC will win the next election, the odds are just too against Tinubu.
* He's too old hence the speech impairment
*He's sick, dude loves wetting his pampers
* He's a goddam criminal
* Nigerian does not buy into his hopeless Muslim-Muslim ticket, coupled with his vice being a terrorist.
* Lagos he's campaigning with is the worst city to live in the world - He was a terrible governor!
Atiku will win majority of the votes in the north east and west, while the incoming president, H.E Peter Gregory Obi will sweep the north central, south east, south south and the south west. Obi is the man for the job!
tell your parent to wash your drain and dead head for you
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tflex01:

Obi that will come 4th??
obi will soon be disqualified cause we are not sure of his certificate again how can someone have gce in 1984 and graduated from school in 1986 and they are saying he has integrity integrity my foot

1 Like

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Whiteways: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
U sure
Jashub:
Nothing new here ...undecided
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by crixlight2(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
goshikid:
Urchins how market... minister of defection Don arrive with bad news for urchins

Kai this election go hot. If you no get heart no open TV or radio, make you no collect heart attack cheesy

Some go even sh1t for pampers

My major concern is people keep decamping from APC to PDP and from PDP to APC . Why are We not seeing people decamping from these parties to Labour Party , people need to decamp to Labour as well so Obi can win because if not Nigeria will be stuck with either Tinubu or Atiku for another 8 years

1 Like

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by gbigbega: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
As usual, the Fulani boys are done with APC. They want to continue where they stopped in PDP.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by faceland: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
Majority of them don’t have voter’s card

Not in the North.

They have their PVC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/MalamSaiduUmar/status/1574534408014647300?t=uoL4FB8rnEiL0Cek_I0POQ&s=19

When you consider the hundreds, sometimes thousands of people who are daily attending these useless political rallies, most for the promise of 1000 or 2000 naira, you begin to understand that Nigerians mostly are not gainfully employed or are outright unproductive.

This is a deliberately created ecosystem by these devils in human skin called politicians for their convenience and exploitation.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
I pity Tinubu, he really miscalculated with the Muslim Muslim ticket.
He has lost the election already
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kirkman:
grin Sokoto is a PDP state nah! Thanks to Tambuwal

With 300 votes
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by garfield1: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Olowoeko11:
Tomorrow another set will defect back in same sokoto grin grin grin

As in.most of them Here will vote Ahmed aliyu
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by wpadmin: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tflex01:

Obi that will come 4th??

Election no Kuku far again.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by DOnlooker(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why do I get the feeling that all these mass defections from APC to PDP in the north is all about the agenda to make sure another northerner succeeds Buhari?
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Nyenom: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fear AREWA/Northern Nigeria my Fellow nairalanders make that day come na then una go learn work saying na still A P C Rule sokoto state in d election come 2023.. I Bet my balls as an Aboki
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Realist12: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Same people supporting LP are the defenders of PDP . You wonder why Obi can't antagonize PDP. Take it or leave it . It's APC vs PDP and PDP lite. President Buhari said corruption will fight back we all can see the dimensions.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by John4B: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
These Fulani ppl want tinubu dead b4 the election oh.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
TheOldGods:
All these propaganda is to make it look like PDP has members or that PDP is gaining ground grin ; grin Even small kids are part of APC members that decamped to pdp. Be deceiving yourself. The people here are not up to 1k sef

U will be shocked to see that those kids have voters card. U never see anything
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Troublemaker111: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
That kid has a pvc, I doubt you ever near inec office undecided north understand this game better ..... Oga na master grin
TheOldGods:
All these propaganda is to make it look like PDP has members or that PDP is gaining ground grin ; grin Even small kids are part of APC members that decamped to pdp. Be deceiving yourself. The people here are not up to 1k sef

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jashub:
Òde ....people are decamping from corruption to corruption and you are here talking as if they are making strides to progress . Òloshoi òmo
Nor mind the yeye yoot. We are talking of decamping, he is talking of Abuja match.......mtchewwww
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Troublemaker111: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
You thought they were like we southern people 2015 election should have thought you better. grin
Ashirioluwa:
Majority of them don’t have voter’s card
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/MalamSaiduUmar/status/1574534408014647300?t=uoL4FB8rnEiL0Cek_I0POQ&s=19

Aboki no.go betray there own....nah because of Atiku be this decamping oh...

Atiku all the north-west, some. of the northeast and north central...Obi and Tinubu share the rest southern region.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by AmadorSays: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
I said it, before the year runs out APC will strictly be a western party grin
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by kosiebe(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
This 5000 are much more than the 100,000s you guys always post before now
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Tinubu should forget about Nigeria presidency and focus more of becoming Iragbiji president. Iragbiji can operate parliamentary system of government, were the village head of Iragbiji is still the head of Iragbiji village while Tinubu is the head of government of Iragbiji village.

Lols, is the definition for me......
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by sonofthunder: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
With the amount of defections going on in sokoto state, PDP should be expecting like 8million votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! / Agege LG Launches Free Shuttle Buses For School Pupils / Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.