Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) (16809 Views)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Over 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sokoto with defection don too much grin grin grin
Make kaduna and kano too defect grin
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by opico24: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Who count them
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Prisco4luv(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
It is getting more interesting
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Desusi: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
canalily:
They will still go back to APC after much much
Trutalk,after 4years again like asewo,waka about!
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Desusi: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
canalily:
They will still go back to APC after much much
Trutalk,after 4years.waka about, using Nigerians to play games. God know the number of their houses.

1 Like

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Desusi: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Goahead:
There's no way APC will win the next election, the odds are just too against Tinubu.
* He's too old hence the speech impairment
*He's sick, dude loves wetting his pampers
* He's a goddam criminal
* Nigerian does not buy into his hopeless Muslim-Muslim ticket, coupled with his vice being a terrorist.
* Lagos he's campaigning with is the worst city to live in the world - He was a terrible governor!
Atiku will win majority of the votes in the north east and west, while the incoming president, H.E Peter Gregory Obi will sweep the north central, south east, south south and the south west. Obi is the man for the job!
The handwriting is clear on the wall.obi is winning by divine Providence.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Tinubu Northern votes don enter voicemail

I don tell all this Pro tinubu se come 2023 their President na Peter Obi or Atiku them think se na joke.
Come 2023 it will be anything but APC.
The only thing unifying about this evil demonic APC is their suffering pro max.
APC MUST GO.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
plantist:

You are always laughing like a mad man. I would lend you a bucket after the election, you hear.

Your own tears started quite early grin grin
Come 2023 Your President will be Peter Obi or Atiku,as for tinubu and His clueless demonic APC dead, nailed and buried.
I dare you to go to the Hausa community in your area and preach Tinubu let's see if them no go use dagger shift your left chest grin
From the North to the East to the South to the West every sensible Nigerian understands that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country, regardless of Tribe or Religion,We are all victims of this APC disaster which Tinubu is the generalissimo.
Come 2023 it will be anything but APC,WE no go let una use una my candidate,my party must WIN madness put Us into bigger problems.
May APC never happen to this Country.

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by OfficialAPCNig: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Goahead:
There's no way APC will win the next election, the odds are just too against Tinubu.
* He's too old hence the speech impairment
*He's sick, dude loves wetting his pampers
* He's a goddam criminal
* Nigerian does not buy into his hopeless Muslim-Muslim ticket, coupled with his vice being a terrorist.
* Lagos he's campaigning with is the worst city to live in the world - He was a terrible governor!
Atiku will win majority of the votes in the north east and west, while the incoming president, H.E Peter Gregory Obi will sweep the north central, south east, south south and the south west. Obi is the man for the job!
And we in Lagos that should be championing his election HATE him
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by NessFortunate: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Tinubu should forget about Nigeria presidency and focus more of becoming Iragbiji president. Iragbiji can operate parliamentary system of government, were the village head of Iragbiji is still the head of Iragbiji village while Tinubu is the head of government of Iragbiji village.

abeg increase the volume. You know most of these Agbado urchins are dumb so by extention they are psychologically also deaf.... #AtikuIsComing
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by EMXTAN1(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Who dey catch diz figures sbrg!! Kon put 6 on top
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Prince111111: 1:10am On Sep 28, 2022
KillSars:
I still dey count, I don dey 2,854... grin
stop justifying the tag of PMB that "Nigeria youths are lazy"
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Pwettylinda(f): 1:22am On Sep 28, 2022
grin
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Prince111111:
stop justifying the tag of PMB that "Nigeria youths are lazy"
Laziness, for verifying...

How?
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by plantist: 6:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Your own tears started quite early grin grin
Come 2023 Your President will be Peter Obi or Atiku,as for tinubu and His clueless demonic APC dead, nailed and buried.
I dare you to go to the Hausa community in your area and preach Tinubu let's see if them no go use dagger shift your left chest grin
From the North to the East to the South to the West every sensible Nigerian understands that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country, regardless of Tribe or Religion,We are all victims of this APC disaster which Tinubu is the generalissimo.
Come 2023 it will be anything but APC,WE no go let una use una my candidate,my party must WIN madness put Us into bigger problems.
May APC never happen to this Country.

Atiku can be my president but Obi, laye. You can laugh like a mad man all you like, Obi cannot be the President of this country. Maybe he can become the president of Biafla or zoogeria where you people were before you started this Obi madness. Don't worry you'll soon default to your factory settings, Biafla or death.
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2022
This is not good news for APC urchin's
Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
plantist:

Atiku can be my president but Obi, laye. You can laugh like a mad man all you like, Obi cannot be the President of this country. Maybe he can become the president of Biafla or zoogeria where you people were before you started this Obi madness. Don't worry you'll soon default to your factory settings, Biafla or death.

As I see your Biafra or death nonsense I be wan ignore you bcus I no dey like to engage little kids.
I am Full time anti Ipob for starters.
Is it only ipob that are pushing for secession?
What about the Oduduwa movement?
What of the Ijaw movement.
Atiku brothers are even doing worse,they are on a quest to bring the govt on Her kneels and install an Islamic Govt,so what are you saying in essence undecided
Shift go one side I no dey really appreciate to engage little kids.

2 Likes

Re: 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Shikini: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hia !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Undergo Medical Check-ups During Short Leave / Perez John Condemns Insurgents, Calls For Credible Elections In Nig / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.