Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria (5142 Views)

12 Best Mifi In Nigeria And Their Current Market Price / Best Mifi Device To Buy / Best Mifi In Nigeria? Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Mustack: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
jboixxx:
yes, please. Avail in Ikeja for pickup. Nationwide door delivery for a token is possible too.

If you have 5g universal mifi, am very much in need of it.
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by jboixxx: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mustack:

If you have 5g universal mifi, am very much in need of it.
All right but none for now. You can opt for MTN 5G router for 50k.
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Adasun(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
jboixxx:
yes, please. Avail in Ikeja for pickup. Nationwide door delivery for a token is possible too.
how do we deal,I don't have phone that can WhatsApp.

I need the mifi to connect my laptop,so how do we deal.

I am in Abuja now
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by jboixxx: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Adasun:
how do we deal,I don't have phone that can WhatsApp.

I need the mifi to connect my laptop,so how do we deal.

I am in Abuja now
Call 07019lOll31, he'll process it via speedaf delivery or reach me for Konga door delivery for 1k.
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cravemore: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Cyril009:

I got the MTN Mifi 8k from jboixxx just got my free 10gb
wow, I've also purchased this you recommend the other time. But plz help, I don't have the default username when you want to log in as it has been displayed here. Plz how do you get the username/id?, I only know the password as it's written on the back of the router.
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cyril009(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Cravemore:
wow, I've also purchased this you recommend the other time. But plz help, I don't have the default username when you want to log in as it has been displayed here. Plz how do you get the username/id?, I only know the password as it's written on the back of the router.

username: admin
password: admin
in small letters

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cravemore: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Cyril009:

in small letters
thanks man!
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cyril009(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Cravemore:
thanks man!
To get your free data send "Activate" to 131

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cyril009(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Cravemore:
thanks man!
You are welcome
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by WHITELIGHTER: 2:30am On Nov 01, 2022
For long last battery and strong signal, get the Oraimo portable mifi, and you will glad u did
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:41am On Nov 01, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
For long last battery and strong signal, get the Oraimo portable mifi, and you will glad u did
Where can one get it? Is it universal
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by WHITELIGHTER: 2:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Where can one get it? Is it universal

Yes
Order from their official site

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Letlovelead213: 5:03am On Nov 03, 2022
jboixxx:

Tell us about the mifi. Price n advantages if you reply I will patronize you this weekend. Saturday precisely
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by DanEmakoji(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Cravemore:

I logged in, in the first place and changed my username and password. But I am trying to log in again but the mifi portal is no longer opening. Help!
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by DanEmakoji(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Cyril009:

in small letters

I logged in, in the first place and changed my username and password. But I am trying to log in again but the mifi portal is no longer opening. Help!
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by DanEmakoji(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Cyril009:

in small letters

I logged in, in the first place and changed my username and password. But I am trying to log in agqain but the mifi portal is no longer opening. Help!
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cyril009(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2022
DanEmakoji:

I logged in, in the first place and changed my username and password. But I am trying to log in agqain but the mifi portal is no longer opening. Help!

Lol, I didn't even know I could change username and password till today hope you haven't ripped out the wifi SSID and wifi key on the back case of the mifi

turn on the mifi,open the mifi don't take out the battery look at the charging port the spot on the back of the mifi the spot exactly above the charging port,

you should see reset poorly inscribed didn't notice it till today,there a hole next to reset use a pin ejector hold for 5 - 10 seconds,should reset to the condition it was when you bought it

admin should be you username and password....

P.s whenever I change a password or username I keep a screenshot in a locked folder till I can remember it offhand

forgive my camera quality na the make me go buy mifi....

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cravemore: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2022
DanEmakoji:

havent got such experience btw haven't explore it much. Only Just On and use. Quote him @Cyril009's seems he knows ur prb
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by abiolag(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Are u using this and how do u compare it to d mtn mifi in term of fast and battery life?
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Techm8: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
This mifi from Oraimo is the best in the market right now.
Up to 300MPS speed and it has 3000mAh battery capacity so a full day of use is guaranteed

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Tolacinoo: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Techm8:
This mifi from Oraimo is the best in the market right now.
Up to 300MPS speed and it has 3000mAh battery capacity so a full day of use is guaranteed
I want to buy the oraimo mifi this weekend. Hope it's worth the hype.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook, Why Some Friend Request Says "Does This Person Know You?" / 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor / MIUI 12 Is Amaaazing... See What It Looks Like On My MI Note 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.