Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes (1026 Views)

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Mercy Eke: My 2 Hermes Bags Are More Popular Than Some People In Nigeria / Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes by MsDoris(f): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
BBNaija: "Whether My Two Girlfriends Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is My Baby And Part Of The Family" - Hermes (Video)

Big Brother Naija level up housemate, Hermes Chibueze Iyele has revealed plans he has for his co-housemate and love interest, Allysyn.

Ebuka asked to know if Hermes would be adding Allysyn to his polyamorous relationship, making his number of girlfriends three.

Recall revealed that he is in an open relationship with two ladies Margaretha Paulick, a German Ethiopian and Kelly Belling Offiong from Akwa Ibom, adding that the ladies are okay with it.

However, during his stay in Biggie's house, he developed feelings for Allysyn and the two started a relationship.

Ebuka is now asking to know if he will be officially making Allysyn his third girlfriend and what he will do if Margaretha and Kelly kick against it.

Responding to Ebuka, Hermes stated that whether his other girlfriends agree or not, Allysyn is still his baby and will be a part of the family....

Visit website below for full update/ watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/09/bbnaija-whether-my-two-girlfriends.html

Re: Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes by meobizy(f): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lol. Dude would have added Chomzy to the list.
Re: Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes by Redstubpen: 4:56am On Sep 28, 2022
wink
Re: Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes by Baronthecelebri: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Stupid life
Re: Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes by Iamicekid(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Stupid life

Lol how is it a stupid life, cause he decided to not live the life unna colonizer masters laid down to u people as the perfect one lol
Re: Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes by silibaba: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iamicekid:

Lol how is it a stupid life, cause he decided to not live the life unna colonizer masters laid down to u people as the perfect one lol

you are a kid. dis i have seen.
Re: Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes by Iamicekid(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2022
silibaba:

you are a kid. dis i have seen.

Clown so all the Alhaji and people that marries more than one wife are kids too cause they decided not to follow the way ur colonizers thought u abi, king Solomon, king David and many more are also kids right clown
Re: Bbnaija: "Whether My 2 Gfs Agree Or Not, Allysyn Is Part Of The Family"- Hermes by NobleAngell(f): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2022
1 more clown added to the list of clowns clowning with that chief-clown called Hermes. Happy clowning Allyson.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Vote In Saturday's Election — Comedian Basketmouth / They Said I Dressed Indecently And Cannot Snap Photo- Simi Recounts Experience W / Comedian Mark Angel: I Got Married In Secret And Secretly Got Divorced"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.