Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Giveaway Zone - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giveaway Zone (5686 Views)

Https://snaptube.zone/sahiba-russ-gayiya-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-mp3-song-download/ / Https://tubidy.zone/our-youth-ed-sheeran-mp3-song-download/ / Https://tubemate.zone/halloween-kodak-black-mp3-song-download/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway Zone by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

I hope e never late?
Abi nah you go do giveaway for me grin

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Zone by obembet(f): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Abi nah you go do giveaway for me grin

Stop that joo... We need to talk o
Re: Giveaway Zone by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2022
obembet:

Stop that joo... We need to talk o
Chairman... Run giveaway for your guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Zone by obembet(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I go send u Mail
Re: Giveaway Zone by Zee0007: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Boss green.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Gift96: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Long time bruh. Glad you came back strong... Nice to see you around...
Re: Giveaway Zone by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gift96:

Long time bruh. Glad you came back strong... Nice to see you around...

It's your pic that made me remember uu
Thank you so much Sir.
How have you been Boss?

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Zone by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Zee0007:

Boss green.
Sir!
Re: Giveaway Zone by Zee0007: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Sir!

Can you help me with small giveaway my boss green?
Re: Giveaway Zone by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Zee0007:

Can you help me with small giveaway my boss green?
Giveaway is coming back soon Sir.
I don't want to be partial.
If I should give you something now how about others.
Don't worry boss.... Soon.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Zone by Zee0007: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Okay boss. That's why we love you. Always understanding and got the heart of gold. My boss!

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Zone by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Zee0007:

Okay boss. That's why we love you. Always understanding and got the heart of gold. My boss!
See the real big boss calling small boy like me boss.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Zone by Gift96: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you so much Sir.
How have you been Boss?
Uuu
Re: Giveaway Zone by Drunkard1: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Baba abeg if u want do next giveaway even if i post last give me something. I no dey drink. No mind my name. E don dey affect me so. Why i name my self drunkard. undecided
Re: Giveaway Zone by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=117179317]
[/quote
Re: Giveaway Zone by Das1mama: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Just wanna give few people small change for tomorrow's breakfast or Lunch.

Kindly quote this message and tell what breakfast you can buy from the small change and I will credit you.
Cassava flour and Egusi mixed with ugwu and bitter leaf without Meat...
Re: Giveaway Zone by beauty16: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Kindly quote this message and tell what breakfast you can buy from the small change and I will credit you.
please sir I saw this late I pray you still look my way please this small change will get my baby akamu and will get me,siblings and mom yam for breakfast tnkz
Re: Giveaway Zone by Das1mama: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Bro Bean cake and bread is a goal o!!!
Re: Giveaway Zone by iyors: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.

Re: Giveaway Zone by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
I really want to help about 5 to 10 people on this Forum to pay up their loan from the loan sharks but to know genuine persons is the challenge.

I was in this shoe sometimes last year where good people like Lexusgs430 and other good people helped me out.

I want to help others too but how do I go about it... Knowing genuine people that really need it.

Any better idea please?

https://www.nairaland.com/7355310/giveaway-zone#117066777

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway Zone by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I really want to help about 5 to 10 people on this Forum to pay up their loan from the loan sharks but to know genuine persons is the challenge.

I was in this shoe sometimes last year where good people like Lexusgs430 and other good people helped me out.

I want to help others too but how do I go about it... Knowing genuine people that really need it.

Any better idea please?

bro pls help me. I'm starving. God see my mind.
Re: Giveaway Zone by aidameoryou: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Giveaway Zone by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

please help me bro.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Omihanifa: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

Let people screenshot their app or email showing the amount they are owing and number of days they have gone without paying
Re: Giveaway Zone by LoveTalk(f): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

They should send you screenshot from the app.
Well done Sir.
Re: Giveaway Zone by maleekberry: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mr odewale here is mine abeg help me

Re: Giveaway Zone by Addme: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

This is commendable
Re: Giveaway Zone by erniok(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

I
Re: Giveaway Zone by AkNoble1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mine has been Overdue 3 days ago please help me God bless You
0224887019 Fcmb Bank

Re: Giveaway Zone by gameova(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

I'm genuine sir and really need your help. I'll screenshot the app page and show you. God bless you for your kind heart and generosity.
Re: Giveaway Zone by gameova(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

This is mine sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Members, Introduce Yourselves! / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code 5qvjj / What Is COGNATE Experience,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.