Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Giveaway Zone - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giveaway Zone (5687 Views)

Https://snaptube.zone/sahiba-russ-gayiya-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-mp3-song-download/ / Https://tubidy.zone/our-youth-ed-sheeran-mp3-song-download/ / Https://tubemate.zone/halloween-kodak-black-mp3-song-download/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway Zone by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye

To get authentic people to help, they should forward their ID card to ur email.. and it must match the profile on the loan app.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Giveaway Zone by occfx: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Just wanna give few people small change for tomorrow's breakfast or Lunch.

Kindly quote this message and tell what breakfast you can buy from the small change and I will credit you.

I really want to help about 5 to 10 people on this Forum to pay up their loan from the loan sharks but to know genuine persons is the challenge.

I was in this shoe sometimes last year where good people like Lexusgs430 and other good people helped me out.

I want to help others too but how do I go about it... Knowing genuine people that really need it.

Any better idea please?

https://www.nairaland.com/7355310/giveaway-zone#117066777

This is exactly what is in my mind to do for humanity anyday I come out if my own. If you don't mind to share how you came out of loan sharks... One is giving me hell right now

Sterling bank

Anything you put there is OK but the total is 11710
Re: Giveaway Zone by Sirchiboy: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Kindly quote this message and tell what breakfast you can buy from the small change and I will credit you.

I really want to help about 5 to 10 people on this Forum to pay up their loan from the loan sharks but to know genuine persons is the challenge.

I was in this shoe sometimes last year where good people like Lexusgs430 and other good people helped me out.

I want to help others too but how do I go about it... Knowing genuine people that really need it.

Any better idea please?

Thank you for your generosity.
I hope to benefit from you someday.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Addme: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Commendable
Re: Giveaway Zone by Littlemom2021: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

Sir please to comfirm anyone you can request any prove, please I am a single mom I hardly feed with my son and I am owning alot of loan helping me out will really help me alot I can provide any prove you want a video call my identity any way you want a prove I can provide it please sir help me and my child
Re: Giveaway Zone by Swissli(f): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

sir, though I'm not owing any loan sharks because the amount they offered for beginners is small, I'm currently in of of money for both tests and treatment of my illness which is serious, because of money I couldn't do my follow up tests, I can send you proof sir to support my claims, a single test right now would let me know the way forward if my ailment is curable or not, moreover you didn't give me the money for the tea and bread you promised me
Re: Giveaway Zone by MARYIAN(f): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

https://www.nairaland.com/7355310/give away-zone#117066777
I suggest you should ask for little photo proofs to back up claims
As for me, I just want to open my own business, I've been saving to do this but the economic situation of the country haven't allowed me to save any reasonable amount till now, I would really appreciate if you could help me in any way.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Alexxx2000: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Selfless service.
Re: Giveaway Zone by freelancerrr: 3:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

Sir green, God bless you for generous heart. I have proof and my identification card to prove I am legit. I can go through any verification from you sir, Please help me from loan sharks. It's killing me.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Shagbatshagba: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

most times u dnt knw who is even geniune...if u really want to give,do it without having regrets coz u dnt knw whose problem u have really solved.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Shagbatshagba: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2022
u can also assist me sir
God knows have it my last foodstuff i cooked this morning. please u can help me make i no faint this night.
Re: Giveaway Zone by iamyemiakins(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

Good day Boss!

Resuming on Monday as ASUU has officially suspended the strike and I'm just lost in thought due to my financial status. Kindly consider me for the giveaway please.

I see the Lord using you for me, boss. More blessings shall come your way.

Re: Giveaway Zone by Tekahashi: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

concerning the reason sir, I think you should help based on what they intend to do with the money with proof, people borrow from loan sharks for many reasons one of which might be betting, so I pray you really consider those in dire need, as for me our exams are starting soon and I just need little more money to complete my fees, I pray you look my way sir
Re: Giveaway Zone by Foodie1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
I am resuming school next week after the ASUU strike, but I don't even have money for foodstuff and provision , any amount will go a long way ..
Thank you sir
Charles E.
Fidelity bank.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Achieverbb(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=117528604]

Any better idea please?

Re: Giveaway Zone by Drunkard1: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

baba abeg na money for food stuff i want. If u want i go drop my i.d card. My mum i.d card and every details you need. Help me make i buy food stuff sir. 5k or 3k is okay for me. Some people are using diffrent accounts and pos or other people banks to steal from the giveaway.

Any better idea please?

Re: Giveaway Zone by Ikpewe: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

Good evening boss, remember you promised money for textbook, although there was a clause when u typed "might" but I really need it now more than ever because we are resuming tomorrow and I got much assignments to do with the textbooks and to read them for exams. Thanks in advance. Wilcox Emmanuel, 9024169327. Opay.
I am using a gionee f103 phone which do not store PDF files and is using 2g network which I cannot use to download textbooks online.

Re: Giveaway Zone by Addme: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Like what's going on here. Hope to.do the same when ground levels by God's grace
Re: Giveaway Zone by Oolalekan001: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

I just saw this post from another trend
Please if it’s just 500 I will appreciate just to eat I will be so grateful sir. UBA 2102939301
Thanks a lot sir
Re: Giveaway Zone by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Giveaway Zone by mdsne(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

I saw this late please kindly help with small change to buy Garri and groundnut

0035717813 Access diamond
Re: Giveaway Zone by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Drop account details Sir.
Senator Odewale, good evening Sir. I need your words or assistance Pls. Loan sharks wanna finish my name o. I lost my job one the 2nd of October and now they've been calling me since they can't deduct from my salary account, which is not being used anymore. A new job interview is coming up by Saturday tho...pays well.
I will never be tempted to use loan apps again. I'm owing o. And no be small debt. What to do
Re: Giveaway Zone by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

Just hope I am not late cry

All I need is a raise to help fix my vehicle. That has been my source of income and now it is down. According to the Rewire I was told the coil and fuel pump got issues. I just hope you look into my situation dear sir

thank you so much

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread/39#118101712
Re: Giveaway Zone by UGOBEST04837(f): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Am new here ,but I hope am not late and I don't sound greedy,please I need a help from everyone here,please I want to go back to my business and help my parents ,i've been managing a #12000 job for the past 7 months now ,my house rent has been long due please I need general help please ,I am not lying because of money please, my name is UGOCHI KWEKOWE from Abia state 07068706706,my account number is 0259959574 GTB,UGOCHI KWEKOWE .
Re: Giveaway Zone by Phock2sweet: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

bro odewale good evening. Good bless for this kind gesture to humanity. I hv been offline for over 2 months due to faulty phone. I am having issues withloan apps too. I hope my faith will work for me though am late.
Re: Giveaway Zone by Phock2sweet: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

am genuine...my number is 08086896718. My ac number is 3074133876
first bank joshua. Thank you boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Members, Introduce Yourselves! / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code 5qvjj / What Is COGNATE Experience,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.