Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria (11807 Views)

Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Arijude(m): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2022
yahmohy27:

Yeah , the guy and Obi are the same liars
and the drug dealer is the truth teller?
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by obembet(f): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
Organized and well spocken lies from the pit of hell by the thief

U supported him 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by akinmusi(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Hmm
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by dam2000(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2022
The love for atiku
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Lashist(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
Let's not be deceived or distracted as LP = PDPlite.
More than 90% of zombidients were Atiku supporters barely 5months ago.
This is why I regard Obi as an APC mole & rightly Ihedioha called him a SABO cos he's in the race to deplete Atiku"s vote.

Every Zombidient has two hidden choices, either Obi or Atiku, but an APC supporter is always resolute on Jagaban. That's the difference!
When they beg you to go to school, you will say no...did you even read the gibberish you wrote? cheesy You said Obi is an APC mole and then said obidients are for obi or atiku. If that's the case, its a sure victory for evil apc already na...you shouldn't be so bothered grin BTW, nothing like 2 hidden choices...everybody will vote once and aside ppl that will be bribed, real obi supporters will vote obi
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by CSTRR: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
This is why I regard Obi as an APC mole & rightly Ihedioha called him a SABO cos he's in the race to deplete Atiku"s vote.

Every Zombidient has two hidden choices, either Obi or Atiku, but an APC supporter is always resolute on Jagaban. That's the difference!
When was the last time jagaban visited the east?

Did his wife and thugs not threaten Igbos?

Peter obi is currently in the ooni of ife palace selling his agenda and promising deliverables.
So if the ooni votes for him tommorow, you would think it is magic?

Atiku is a crook, just like Tinubu.
But you can't blame people for choosing atiku if only Tinubu is the alternative.

But anyway, Peter obi is coming.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by donleo92(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2022
we trust and believe in you sir. atiku Abubakar we know
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by CSTRR: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2022
donleo92:
we trust and believe in you sir.
atiku Abubakar we know
You are trusting in a crook.
Pity the next generation.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Thought Reno and some likeminded idiots said that Igbos don't allow other politicians to campaign in southeast
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by sanerugwei: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Believe this man or any other expired politricians at your own peril...
Time to retire these old clowns...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Ebelefrancis123: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
For me I'm Obedient to the fullest. To be realistic and be objective in the up coming election come 2023,if we loose guard as regards putting our minds for Obi to Win and he falls,it might lead to Tinubu to Win. Personally for me instead of Tinubu and his party to win, let Atiku win instead. What APC have cost this great country of ours can't never and easily to be forgotten. My opinion.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by bhella10: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2022
francis5051:
bro shame no the catch you to the support Tinubu ? What is wrong with you guys what future are u seeing in Tinubu ? Look his age can’t not allow him make sound decisions again from the speech he is making for months now u will understand that man is not fit for the job as a president
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by bhella10: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2022
Ebelefrancis123:
For me I'm Obedient to the fullest. To be realistic and be objective in the up coming election come 2023,if we loose guard as regards putting our minds for Obi to Win and he falls,it might lead to Tinubu to Win. Personally for me instead of Tinubu and his party to win, let Atiku win instead. What APC have cost this great country of ours can't never and easily to be forgotten. My opinion.
And if Tinubu wins? Please find the nearest transformer to hug. There's also the lagoon if you are not in a land locked area. Ode!
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Olaolex: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Let's give this man 100 million votes, so Tinubu won't win. We don't want a Yoruba as president
this one is sick faa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by omooba969(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Lol cheesy this corrupt pathological liar cum politician wants to rebuild Nigeria...wonders shall never end. grin

Let the vulture go and rebuild Adamawa first. grin

Yeye dey smell! undecided
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by omooba969(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Let's give this man 100 million votes, so Tinubu won't win. We don't want a Yoruba as president

Go back to sleep abeg
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by jamace(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2022
ljoh:
Can a Fulani man restructure Nigeria?
Buhari is TAQIYYA while Atiku is TAQIYYA PRO MAX..

Nigerians vote wisely.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by jamace(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2022
bhella10:
And if Tinubu wins? Please find the nearest transformer to hug. There's also the lagoon if you are not in a land locked area. Ode!
Which Tinubu? Do you know that Tinubu is in a London Hospital as you type?
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by DavSagacity(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Says someone that has failed to rebuild his Political party and unite all members wants to rebuild complex country like Nigeria
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Osasjohne: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2022
The Southeaster PDP gathering yesterday was just the assembly of less than 75 percent of the retiring "anywhere belle face" politicians, which constitute less than 5 percent of Southeast voting strength.

This is evident in the fight that erupted during the meeting.

2023 election will shock and retire most of these politicians, if they do not repent.

Hmmmmm ! In all this, I pity Ihedioha political future the most........

Southeasterns are 95 percent OBIdient
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by jamace(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2022
A vote for Atiku is a vote for bandits and boko haram.

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-open grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by HRMK: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2022
if atiku could visit south east and not attacked by ipob,esn or ugm but the criminals did attack obi(son of the soil) on his visit,that says much about pdp as an opposition party!!
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by BeanmanX(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Atiku the chronic liar,,,,this corrupt man is after what he will gain.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Oluwaseunomo: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2022
francis5051:
bro shame no the catch you to the support Tinubu ? What is wrong with you guys what future are u seeing in Tinubu ? Look his age can’t not allow him make sound decisions again from the speech he is making for months now u will understand that man is not fit for the job as a president
Lol who's now fit please don't tell me it's that flat head from anambra, if na am remain i will gladly vote jagaban instead of that block head thank you.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Even buhari promised to rebuild nigeria too
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by HRMK: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Arijude:
and the drug dealer is the truth teller?
and who is the drug dealer?tinubu?same man visited by american ambassador?av u ever asked yourself why atiku couldnt travel to america?av u ever asked obi what he was doing with #200m state funds found in his convoy as gov of anambra?i dont blv in any nigerian politician bcs i take all to be looters!bn neutral,i could easily get facts from pack of lies!you could also do same if you so wish!goodluck!!
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

Apc 2015 is still apc of 2040
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by dchamp234(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Pdp has always eaten fat from South east and south south but now the table is about to be turned

After a northern, another northern wants to rule

Would this north had agreed if a Southern wants to do eight years back to back
My brother, we South are fools, thats why the North uses us to get into power and manipulate the country, buhari will be a saint if atiku wins this election. I come here sometimes and see how alot of southern people insult and abuse wike but not any of them know the root cause of his actions. This same people collided and removed Jonathan from Power with the help of some foolish southern people and took over it, believe me that's where they want to remain, this same atiku has been moving around from one party to another, if he wins and rules for 8 years, APC will field another buhari and all of them will still decamp back to APC to support their brother because the South in the person of tinubu could not win and take the chance of the South.. The South is lost...
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by johnnychuks(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The incoming Presido
. Of your village
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by bhella10: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2022
jamace:
Which Tinubu? Do you know that Tinubu is in a London Hospital as you type?
And...
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Lol who's now fit please don't tell me it's that flat head from anambra, if na am remain i will gladly vote jagaban instead of that block head thank you.
The same Apc finishings Nigeria, we should vote for them to finish us completely,the problem with u sophisticated morons is that u don't use ur no5 after consuming that hydraulic food
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by VERDA: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

Keep speaking plenty English, no amount of your device tactics will work, Obi is coming...instead of campaigning for your candidate your carrying another candidate on your head like pure water

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Political Campaigns In Nigeria Has Been Overtaken By Insults / Labour Party: Court Upholds Restraining Order Against Abure / Over 700 Firms Jostle For 178 Gas Flare Sites In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.