Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria (11663 Views)

Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by lordprogress: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2022
He better make tinubu win than this Fulani man.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2022
bhella10:
And...
He is seriously sick because of old age.

Tell Tinubu that a living dog is better than a dead lion..
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by RobsonsTARz: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:

U supported him 2019
Another lie by you. In 2015 i supported GEJ, but in 2019 i only saw two old clowns, i lost interest
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by ljoh: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
Let's not be deceived or distracted as LP = PDPlite.
More than 90% of zombidients were Atiku supporters barely 5months ago.
This is why I regard Obi as an APC mole & rightly Ihedioha called him a SABO cos he's in the race to deplete Atiku"s vote.

Every Zombidient has two hidden choices, either Obi or Atiku, but an APC supporter is always resolute on Jagaban. That's the difference!

PDP failed to give South Easterners their ticket, they want to rob Obi so he defected to labour party, we are with South East presidency even though Obi can't win.
Igbo people shouting one Nigeria will wake up
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Procarpenter: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2022
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 100% warranty and I work worldwide contact me through my signature below with 20% discount on all my work

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by bhella10: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2022
jamace:
He is seriously sick because of old age.

Tell Tinubu that a living dog is better than a dead lion..
So...
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by jamace(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2022
bhella10:
So...
Tinubu should resign from active politics to take care of his health..Else....
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by bhella10: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2022
jamace:
Tinubu should resign from active politics to take care of his health..Else....
oga rest. Tinubu will not only be President come 2023, he will hand over smoothly in 2031 fit as a fiddle.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Oluwaseunomo: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

The same Apc finishings Nigeria, we should vote for them to finish us completely,the problem with u sophisticated morons is that u don't use ur no5 after consuming that hydraulic food
I no force your papa to vote APC if you like go vote for that anambra flat head that one na your family headache, as for me and my house we're voting jagaban you can now goto hell and burn to ashes.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by jamace(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2022
bhella10:
oga rest. Tinubu will not only be President come 2023, he will hand over smoothly in 2031 fit as a fiddle.
A sick Nigeria does not want a sick Tinubu to be president. Period.

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Prince001(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2022
ljoh:
Can a Fulani man restructure Nigeria?

The answer is No and No to any other part of the country politicians that include Tinubu and Peter Obi don't be deceived!!!!!!
The only answer to restructuring is Biafra Republic, Yoruba Nation no going bk!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
LET HIM REBUILD HIMSELF FIRST AND MAKE PEACE WITH HIS GOD.THEY LOOTED AND LOOTED NO POWER NO REFINERY.HIS GENERATOR EVRY CORNER DISTURBING PEOPLE WITH NOISE POLLUTION angry
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

I no force your papa to vote APC if you like go vote for that anambra flat head that one na your family headache, as for me and my house we're voting jagaban you can now goto hell and burn to ashes.
I don't expect you to use ur brain,
It's obvious
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by bhella10: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
jamace:
A sick Nigeria does not want a sick Tinubu to be president. Period.
Yessss sir!

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
ljoh:
Can a Fulani man restructure Nigeria?
they say he is the unifyer and loves ndigbo,but he bulldozed his way into the primaries victory with his stupendous wealth discarding equity, Justice and fairness for his life long ambition to be president,even if his actions may lead to more distrust and agitations he don't care,all he wants is to be the president of Nigeria even if it means trampling on people's sense of reasoning and ruling over a burning country he does not care,his brother has ruled for 8 years and he wants to rule for another 8 years after him,this is an insult to Nigerians that believes in equity and fair play,using the Constitution as a shield to discard conventional morality.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by donleo92(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
CSTRR:
You are trusting in a crook. Pity the next generation.
show me a saint.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by tuoyoojo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
dchamp234:

My brother, we South are fools, thats why the North uses us to get into power and manipulate the country, buhari will be a saint if atiku wins this election. I come here sometimes and see how alot of southern people insult and abuse wike but not any of them know the root cause of his actions. This same people collided and removed Jonathan from Power with the help of some foolish southern people and took over it, believe me that's where they want to remain, this same atiku has been moving around from one party to another, if he wins and rules for 8 years, APC will field another buhari and all of them will still decamp back to APC to support their brother because the South in the person of tinubu could not win and take the chance of the South.. The South is lost...
No truer words have been said. It a real pity
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Emola12(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
By dis tym in 2018 buhari and tinubu promise to rebuild Nigeria buh where we dey now God will punish all of you,,,, we no dey after dah one again is tym to treat all ur fuckup PETER OBI is out to treat all ur fuckup trust me
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by Idiotseverywher: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Procarpenter:
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 100% warranty and I work worldwide contact me through my signature below with 20% discount on all my work
. You can only see this buildings in Igbo land, that is why dangote will not bring down the price of cement, that is why they will always make sure no Igbo man is in cement importation, to stop igbo man from builfing, that is why they always envy Igbo man, Igbo man like good life, Igbo man too much
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by 4gunners(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
dchamp234:

My brother, we South are fools, thats why the North uses us to get into power and manipulate the country, buhari will be a saint if atiku wins this election. I come here sometimes and see how alot of southern people insult and abuse wike but not any of them know the root cause of his actions. This same people collided and removed Jonathan from Power with the help of some foolish southern people and took over it, believe me that's where they want to remain, this same atiku has been moving around from one party to another, if he wins and rules for 8 years, APC will field another buhari and all of them will still decamp back to APC to support their brother because the South in the person of tinubu could not win and take the chance of the South.. The South is lost...
Only very few can be logical as you are. So many people are carried away by emotions. Imagine the effrontery: a northerner seeking to replace a northerner after 8 years. If reverse were to be the case, would they have allowed that. I think we southerners have been subjugated cos I can’t understand this level of servility. Once they give southerner crumb, they jump up. Okowa’s betrayal should be studied in school.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by CSTRR: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
donleo92:

show me a saint.
There are very few saints, but not everybody is a crook.

There is a big gap between saints and crooks.
Stick to the middle, more.

Don't elect the worst of the indecency spectrum and then start disturbing God to change Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by donleo92(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
CSTRR:

There are very few saints, but not everybody is a crook.

There is a big gap between saints and crooks.
Stick to the middle, more.

Don't elect the worst of the indecency spectrum and then start disturbing God to change Nigeria.

well said brother.

so am voting for Atiku Abubakar!!! No obi, because his hands would be tied to make vital decision
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by CSTRR: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:

well said brother.

so am voting for Atiku Abubakar!!! No obi, because his hands would be tied to make vital decision
Lol.
You are deceiving yourself.

Is the same atiku that could not even condemn a murder with his full chest?

The same atiku that is supported by criminals in the pdp?
The same atiku that bought his way to the ticket?

Self deceit is bad.
Re: Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria by JoeNL22(m): 1:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW / Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina / El-Rufai Published State Security Budget, Not His Security Vote"– Reps Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.