Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students (404 Views)

The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. / OMG! See What Nigerian Billionaire Oil Mogul Femi Otedola Did That Shocked Peopl / Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Ilamina(f): 2:54am On Sep 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by ayoncox: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided
I dreamt of it the Tuesday before the day of the accident. And what I saw was a political ritual

1 Like

Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Ilamina(f): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2022
ayoncox:

I dreamt of it the Tuesday before the day of the accident. And what I saw was a political ritual
hmmmm
Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided
Be like say you be atheist. If not, did you just ask why bad things happen to the innocent?
Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Ilamina(f): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Be like say you be atheist. If not, did you just ask why bad things happen to the innocent?

I.was just wondering because I live in portharcourt

There is a high chance I would have been on that plane
Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Ilamina:

I.was just wondering because I live in portharcourt

There is a high chance I would have been on that plane
Hm. Thank God for your life.
I recalled the sad news that time. Is today it's 16th year anniversary?
Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Ilamina(f): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Hm. Thank God for your life.
I recalled the sad news that time. Is today it's 16th year anniversary?

The plane crash happened in December
Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Ilamina:

The plane crash happened in December
Ok. Buy this year make it 16 years, right?
Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Ilamina(f): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Buy this year make it 16 years, right?
yea
Re: Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students by Ilamina(f): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who are the lucky students that attend loyola

(1) (Reply)

Comedy: My Husband Push Me Out Of The House / Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile 2022 Full Movie: How To Watch FREE / Coronation Ceremony Of Alabere Of Abere Edeland, Oba Mutalib Adelakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.