Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers (26612 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
stanluiz:
I don't discuss with BATstards and Urchins.

Go and face the killing of your people in Benue by Armed Herdsmen.

Next!

https://www.nairaland.com/7144876/peter-obi-condemns-killings-south-east#113165614
Hahahaha seriously I would have ask you to stop qouting that good for nothing Igbo hater because he was thought to hate brave Igbos inside his Mom's womb but on a second thought I like the way you replied him so that people will know how stupid and foolish he is hahaha............I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
stanluiz:
But you voted for Buhari the grand patron of Fulani bandits and Terrorists. Even your Benue people are not even spared by his brothers onslaught grin cheesy

And you are planning to Vote for Another boko haram Apologist Called Shettima. Maybe this time, No body will be Alive in Benue including you because you will not be spared grin cheesy cheesy

Obi is not ipob. That is the propaganda you BATstards and Urchins discuss in your WhatsApp group.
He want Peter Obi to condemn killing going on in the South East which was caused by his darling president DSS brothers but he never for once ask Buhari to condemn all the numerous killing his Fulani Herdsmen brothers have been going about killing indigenous people.Also he never condemn Atiku for deleting his post he posted after his Fulani people burnt Deborah Samuel but he want Peter Obi to condemn sit at home in the South East so that when IPOB come against Peter Obi you will see him and his fellow Igbo haters putting more fire between Peter Obi and IPOB.I know how this people reason and am glad you know them too.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
AK481:

liar.

Militancy reduced during GEJ, it started reducing when yaradua and GEJ came up with armesty program.

UGM crisis have reduced since obi entered the race signifying that the marginalisation of igbos will end soon.
You think those Igbo haters don't know what they are doing.They always cooked up all manner of lies and propagandas against Peter Obi just to make him look bad so that people will see him as tribalistic man that is coming to elevate his Igbo people or IPOB.Just ignore them.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
MonsieurX:

Don't mind the bastard e-warriors supporting the ipob killers. They will soon come and blame Yoruba and Hausa for what their brothers are doing in the east.
Who have you people blamed for the killing of Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits,OPC and MC Oluomu Touts since Igbos are blaming you Yorubas or Housa/Fulani..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
kingthreat:
No condemnation from obidients when this happens.
They are actually in support of the killing of our law enforcement officers.
we are yet to see the condemnation of Buhari for the killing his Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits have been commiting over 7yrs now instead he keep absolving them and also want to compensate them with indigenous People's land.We have not also seen Atiku condemned the Fulani killing, terrorists and Deborah Samuel dead which was committed by his Fulani people he tried to condemned but when he received backlash from his people he deleted his post.Also we have never ever seen where Tinubu condemned MC Oluomo and his boys numerous fight and killing with his rivals and also Tinubu have never condemn the massacring of his Yoruba people by Fulani Herdsmen but you all want to force Peter Obi to condemn the killing going on the South East which was caused by DSS and Soldiers.Igbo hater like you.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
saintkel:
but u don't foresee d same militancy n terrorist having a field day if Tinubu n Shettima wins abi?.....una wicked n too tribalistic abeg....what sort of peoole r u
Hahahaha if you take the kind hatred talk coming out from this people's mouth against Igbos by brother you will have BP.My advice to you is just read their comments if there is even need to and move on cos their comments is inconsiquential to people like me hahaha............I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.