Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party (20317 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by SmartyPants(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Batstards only still see Peter Obi as Igbo agenda. Sane Nigerians love Peter Obi

Peter Obi may or may not be a pan Nigerian in his thinking, but he as a candidate is alright. I see him in the same way I see Atiku: flawed but progressive compared to what we have had in Jonathan and Buhari.

But it cannot be denied that the larger percentage of those who support Obi do so out of jingoistic sentiments. And that is not different from other candidates so why pretend? Practice your tribalism with your full chest.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Igbojew: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Obojuju:
Tinubu's camp have forgotten so soon how he worked against the interest of his own sister, Mulikat Akande becoming speaker of house rep, years back. PDP had zoned the speaker's slot to S/W.
Tinubu's party then, ACN worked for the emergence of Tambuwal as speaker…he displeased his people to please the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.
Tinubu worked against Jonathan a southerner & mocked him as well in 2014/2015.He also did that to appease the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.
He mocked Obasanjo his own elder brother just to appease Buhari & the Hausa/Fulani stock.
Tinubu kicked out a sitting & performing governor Ambode, just to flex muscle
Tinubu refused to allow his younger brother OSIBANJO to emerge as APC's candidate. He even campaigned against OSIBANJO prior to the APC's primaries.
Tinubu refused to heed to the advice/cries of the NORTHERN CHRISTIANS for a balance ticket.
He also did this just to appease the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.
Today, where is Tambuwal he worked for as against his own sister Mulikat Akande?...
When will Tinubu visit Tambuwal he worked for?
Today Tinubu has suddenly realized how good it is for charity to begin at home.
He now visits Obasanjo & Jonathan after mocking them.
You are indeed a historian.Am happy that we still have people like you in this platform that still remember history and keep it intact but.I remembered how used MURIC to project Yoruba Muslims presidency and also Yoruba Muslim governors and after when it seems like MURIC have succeded and achieved his aim he has suddenly become silent.I will not also forgot how Tinubu used MURIC and Yoruba Muslims to harassed and frustrate Yemi Osibanjo during and after APC presidential primary which they make sure that they reduce Yemi Osibanjo to nothing till date.My Yoruba Christians the ball is in your court by voting wisely this coming presidential election because a vote for Tinubu with his Muslim/Muslim ticket is a one way Islamisation of entire Yoruba land which MURIC have never hide it at all.............I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Igbojew: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2022
I remembered how used MURIC to project Yoruba Muslims presidency and also Yoruba Muslim governors and after when it seems like MURIC have succeded and achieved his aim he has suddenly become silent.I will not also forgot how Tinubu used MURIC and Yoruba Muslims to harassed and frustrate Yemi Osibanjo during and after APC presidential primary which they make sure that they reduce Yemi Osibanjo to nothing till date.My Yoruba Christians you people should wake up the way North Central have waking up because the ball is in your court by voting wisely this coming presidential election because a vote for Tinubu with his Muslim/Muslim ticket is a one way Islamisation of entire Yoruba land which MURIC have never hide it at all.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by KingRoi: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Owontime:
Only unknown people go to IPOB party,may their labour continue to be in vain. AMEN

Which animal gave birth to you? A dog or a pig?
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by deeva2: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Some of them have this sense of entitlement that it must be Peter Obi or nobody else.

They believe if Peter Obi becomes President, he will turn Nigeria to an Eldorado. Someone that failed woefully as a governor in Anambra state want to turn Nigeria to Paris.

An ex has little or no political influence so no shaking..

No relevant politician is ready to labour in vain by joining Obi.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by daygee12: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2022
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

Sorry Yorubas dont do that its only igbo that is particular about religion but still will carry Masquerade on Saturday and still go to church on Sundays. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Akeemj189(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Speak for ya self ogbeni
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Hydroxide(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
In a country as divided as Nigeria, APC came out with a Muslim/Muslim ticket. Are you guys mad or something? Cos I don't really understand. Because you want to win an election, you came out with a Muslim Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria. This thing still dey shock me till tomorrow.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by adejobi34h: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Now let the bullion van man urchins begin there wailingNow let the bullion van man urchins begin there wailing...
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Saliswada: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Better for him let's see who is who!!!! in the context
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by GardenOfGod(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2022
PDP is only a tool we need to destroy APC because they are the same evil people. So as more members from APC decamp to PDP, it is to destroy them. Welcome to a new Nigeria.
obembet:
I remember this formula in mathematics.

APC is Evil party with Evil members

According to Obi supporters, LP is good party with good members

There, let me represent evil with Negative (-)

And good with Positive (+)

+x- = -

-x+ = -

So with this small Mathematics, does APC to LP worth celebrations?

Anyway, Congratulations to LP and Obi supporters for thier new members.

The earlier you guys wake up from ur slumber and support Atiku, the beta.

Fulani will not abandoned Thier brother for another tribe.

Wake up

Atiku 2023
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by maasoap(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Nothing but failure awaits him.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by maasoap(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:
Peter Obi spreading like wild fire

As campaign starts today,abeg anywhere you see a bullion van follow am oo,na Thiefnibu be dat.This is your last chance of eating lagos money.

Like GCE certificate parader won't share money, lol. You might be even thinking that he got LP ticket on merit or platter of gold? Nah, that was as a result of serious bribing.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by maasoap(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Igbojew:
You are indeed a historian.Am happy that we still have people like you in this platform that still remember history and keep it intact but.I remembered how used MURIC to project Yoruba Muslims presidency and also Yoruba Muslim governors and after when it seems like MURIC have succeded and achieved his aim he has suddenly become silent.I will not also forgot how Tinubu used MURIC and Yoruba Muslims to harassed and frustrate Yemi Osibanjo during and after APC presidential primary which they make sure that they reduce Yemi Osibanjo to nothing till date.My Yoruba Christians the ball is in your court by voting wisely this coming presidential election because a vote for Tinubu with his Muslim/Muslim ticket is a one way Islamisation of entire Yoruba land which MURIC have never hide it at all.............I am that Igbojew

Yoruba Muslims, Yoruba Christians, lol. What most of you, dumbasses don't realise is that no such shitty religious division exist in Yoruba land. A single family has Muslims and Christians as members, Muslims marry Christians and vise versa. I do hope you ignorant folks will wake up one day and very soon too.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by AsawanaDgreat: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Say no to agbado
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Alexiiydon: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:

I believe that bold word is for your father
lol I don’t know you bring your father come here wait I go help you drag am...foolish man whey give birth to a foolish idiot like you
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by floret23(f): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Akeemj189:
Speak for ya self ogbeni
I'm speaking for Omoluabi christians. What concerns Akeem MuhamMad?
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by jrobbins: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Phygo:
The ship is sailing ruggedly... We shall hit the shores of island..
Obi-Datti is a goal....

Rugged you. S to S.O

1 Like

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Phygo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
jrobbins:

Rugged you. S to S.O
Beast you
Salutamus

1 Like

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by proprince(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Welcome home bro.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Prince001(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
floret23:

Make una continue una religious bigotry instead of good governance by appropriate individuals. We move, Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by floret23(f): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Prince001:

Make una continue una religious bigotry instead of good governance by appropriate individuals. We move, Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!
Tinubu is the one that continues religious bigotry by running Muslim-Muslim Ticket. If Igbo-Igbo ticket is unfair, why christian-christian ticket or Muslim-Muslim Ticket? Even Buhari rejected Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is the evil bigot.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Prince001(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2022
floret23:
Tinubu is the one that continues religious bigotry by running Muslim-Muslim Ticket. If Igbo-Igbo ticket is unfair, why christian-christian ticket or Muslim-Muslim Ticket? Even Buhari rejected Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is the evil bigot.

Who care? Jonathan and Obasanjo no be xtian? We just want good governance which there's no one in Naija that can provide that for us right now either Christian - Christian or any yẹyẹ religious mixed u want to put together cos it's d same religion they are using to still enslave us thru bad : Pastor, Imam, politicians!!! Make una continue una suffering and smiling attitude. We move, Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by JoeNL22(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Omowale Omoluabi Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road / Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS / Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.