Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party (20311 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Newton2024: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Owontime:
Only unknown people go to IPOB party,may their labour continue to be in vain. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Obojuju: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu's camp have forgotten so soon how he worked against the interest of his own sister, Mulikat Akande becoming speaker of house rep, years back. PDP had zoned the speaker's slot to S/W.
Tinubu's party then, ACN worked for the emergence of Tambuwal as speaker…he displeased his people to please the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.
Tinubu worked against Jonathan a southerner & mocked him as well in 2014/2015.He also did that to appease the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.
He mocked Obasanjo his own elder brother just to appease Buhari & the Hausa/Fulani stock.
Tinubu kicked out a sitting & performing governor Ambode, just to flex muscle
Tinubu refused to allow his younger brother OSIBANJO to emerge as APC's candidate. He even campaigned against OSIBANJO prior to the APC's primaries.
Tinubu refused to heed to the advice/cries of the NORTHERN CHRISTIANS for a balance ticket.
He also did this just to appease the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.
Today, where is Tambuwal he worked for as against his own sister Mulikat Akande?...
When will Tinubu visit Tambuwal he worked for?
Today Tinubu has suddenly realized how good it is for charity to begin at home.
He now visits Obasanjo & Jonathan after mocking them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by yahmohy27: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:
Peter Obi spreading like wild fire

As campaign starts today,abeg anywhere you see a bullion van follow am oo,na Thiefnibu be dat.This is your last chance of eating lagos money.
Let the time riped then you will know that kakki no be leather
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by malali: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2022
Never heard his name before !!!!

Does he have more than 1 PVC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Newton2024: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2022
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.
seunmsg omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi etrouble Yoruba1stSon Abdulkareem Moh247 etc take note. 70% SW christians are going to vote Obi, 20% are going to vote Atiku, and the remaining 10% are going to vote for others.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by kingyakos: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2022
temitope27:
He is a religious bigot

Who?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by akinmusi(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Oh
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by sanya4good(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Obi-dience is better than sack-of-rice

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by danhans(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Good way to go. Tinubu is a vagabond and we sane Nigerians totally reject him and everything he represents
Pls don't abuse anyone he is free to contest and be voted for
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Alexiiydon: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:
I remember this formula in mathematics.

APC is Evil party with Evil members

According to Obi supporters, LP is good party with good members

There, let me represent evil with Negative (-)

And good with Positive (+)

+x- = -

-x+ = -

So with this small Mathematics, does APC to LP worth celebrations?

Anyway, Congratulations to LP and Obi supporters for thier new members.

The earlier you guys wake up from ur slumber and support Atiku, the beta.

Fulani will not abandoned Thier brother for another tribe.

Wake up

Atiku 2023
I wonder how you’re so foolish to say this so why them vote for jonathan in his first regime your brain is so useless try to use it sometimes they all made it clear he didn’t act according to promise reason why he was voted out
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Tetrahedron: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Pablo Escobar is finished, thus far has his drugs brought him!

You think because you have drug-money you can become the president?

Your drug-money perish with you! (All those sycophant urchins that have sold their brain for money perish with you too)

https://saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Temptee101(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2022
I and my household are forever Obidient

Go and verify

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by obembet(f): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Alexiiydon:
I wonder how you’re so foolish to say this so why them vote for jonathan in his first regime your brain is so useless try to use it sometimes they all made it clear he didn’t act according to promise reason why he was voted out

I believe that bold word is for your father
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2022
I just hope these people joining Labour Party wants the progress of the Party because the way people are joining the party left,right and centre, I just hope its for the betterment of the party not for their own selfish interests.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Beloxxxi: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:

+x- = -

-x+ = -

Wake up

Atiku 2023

Meanwhile na F9 you get for mathematics.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by anochuko01(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2022
These are the kind of boost obi needs right now. Defection of accrual politicians to labor party
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Mrfixitt(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2022
danhans:

Pls don't abuse anyone he is free to contest and be voted for
I'm a very direct person and am not afraid to say things the way they are. What I said is a complete explanation of whom Tinubu is so it's not abuse but truth is display
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by temitope27(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2022
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.
u re on ur own
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by mrkings84(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Structures are not buildings but people and that's taking shape gradually.

Obi Datti is a goal!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Shormiey(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:

+x- = -

-x+ = -

Wake up

Atiku 2023

Ogbeni gbenu sohun....Atiku ko Atiku ni.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by modsfucker: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Balami, hearing the name for the first time... Lol. All these unknown people are now parading themselves as youth leaders bla bla bla...
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Marpol2021(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Owontime:
Only unknown people go to IPOB party,may their labour continue to be in vain. AMEN
just like that of your father is in vain...
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Kaiser20: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2022
I thought Mr. Tinubu is a smart guy, never knew he lacks vision and integrity.
Who adviced Tinubu to run a Muslim Muslim ticket at a period Buhari divided the country for 8 years with his style of leadership
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Okjay: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Innocentman86:
Although ttinybu is a condemned criminal, drug dealer,tribalist,old,sick,,dying,juju worshipper and All manner of bad things one can ever think of,he must be rigged in to rule..is the turn of sw to chop ss/se oil money and use it to develop our region.
I employ all well meaning yorub ass Muslims to support asiwajuju so that we can deep our hands on that ss/se oil money and enjoy ourselves cheesy cheesy cheesy
Completely senseless
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Drbillionz: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2022
He defected because he was not a better position to handle money as usual. A feeling of insecurity. Tell me how come he didn't defect right from the day muslim-muslim ticket has been decleared. Sidelined i guess
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2022
dynicks:
IT HAS STARTED!!
he is inconsequential arewa youths afenifere are all inconsequential It won't stop Obi from losing and coming distant third or fourth
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by HRMK: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2022
USUAL STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE!!
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Akerele44(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Small yansh they shake ooo

Na only him Waka come ?

I no see number of decampees
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Gfrank07: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2022
floret23:
Which of the Yoruba Christians? Werey
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Johel(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2022
floret23:
2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC, Joins Obi-dient Movement

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/27/2023-former-arewa-youth-president-balami-dumps-apc-joins-obi-dient-movement/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews&amp=1

Yet some lost souls still support the Muslim Muslim agenda... Dingbats.
Re: 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party by Pethilary: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Laggafin:
Your brain has been restored obi-diently.. grin congrats bro
God is doing it for us. More will defect. I am OBIDIENT forever.
My people I am a UNN staff going without salary for 7 months now because of strike and am also a nairalander. I need a token from anyone who cares or who understands what I and my family is going through now. My details: Ac No. 0909296013 FCMB BANK, Adonu Peter Hilary. God meet you at the point of your need as you read this text.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS / Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.