Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today (432 Views)

Lagos State Official Presidential Election Results As Announced By INEC / Asiwaju Tinubu Releases His Official Presidential Portrait Pictures And His Vice / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by SEYIKP(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Today is the 28th day in the month of September. The presidential, senatorial and federal house of representative campaign kick-off from today.
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Brunosamel(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2022
The main deal has started its Obi against APC and PDP urchins

3 Likes

Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by obiescence: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Aii
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by dmill: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Ok ooo
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Corridon: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Brunosamel:
The main deal has started its Obi against APC and PDP urchins
I de tell you. Nigerians have already agreed to vote for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by tochifk(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2022
I'm more interested in the manifestos these candidates will dish out... Especially the APC.
Come to think of it, why is Tinubu not in town on the day campaigns is to begin?? What will be so important than to make your very first impression on the opening day of campaign. Today is the day he's suppose to give an insight to his supporters on the campaign train, or who will stand for him on the suppose prayer and match being organized by his campaign team
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by holluwizzy: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerian should brace their selves for either another 8yrs of suffering or taking back their country from slave masters.

Remember they won't use their children for election but u as a tools for disruption.
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Dave005: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
who are the Nigerians that agreed to vote Obi? I am a Nigerian and I am a youth, and I will be voting TINUBU. There are many like me that don't make noise. We are just waiting for Feb so we can vote. It is really funny when you people generalise.

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Corridon: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Dave005:
who are the Nigerians that agreed to vote Obi? I am a Nigerian and I am a youth, and I will be voting TINUBU. There are many like me that don't make noise. We are just waiting for Feb so we can vote. It is really funny when you people generalise.
I'm talking about Nigerians that have voter's card and not political jobbers like you.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by thesicilian: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
Corridon:
You don't even have voter's card to begin with.
Speak for yourself bro

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Corridon: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2022
thesicilian:

Speak for yourself bro
You don't even have voter's card to begin with.
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Dikegodspower(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
I'm talking about Nigerians that have voter's card and not political jobbers like you.

Good response

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Farejudge: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Let's begin
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Solofresh2: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeria is a joke
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu is nowhere to be found
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Realdon1(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu in exile to avoid heart failure that will result in seeing mammoth crowd for Obi in Lagos.

He is still on bed bcs of other states own
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by Realdon1(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Obi has finished his campaign. The message is very clear in the ears of all Nigerians.
He is just relaxing now to prepare his inauguration speech.
Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by ChangetheChange: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu is still on his sick bed in London hospital

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Presidential Campaign Begins Today by EmiLoKanMyAss: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Hurray!!! Today finally came.. grin Today just be like the beginning of Xmas holiday.. Some Agbadorian Urchins Heart Attack will kick in from this very day.
To all the Agbadorian Urchins, if you come after us, we d OBIdient Family crew will serve you better breakfast and if you scream ISSUE BASED CAMPAIGN, we go give you wotowoto. So to avoid wotowoto don't come after us, to avoid heart attack, make una stay una lane.
A sentence isn't enough for BATstards.

(1) (Reply)

The First Presidential Candidate To Arrive The Peace Accord Today / Even London Is Obidient - Asaba, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Zaria, Edo, Festac Lagos / Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.