Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Affiliate Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Affiliate Marketing (173 Views)

How You Can Earn Through Affiliate Marketing/amazon Kdp / Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / 7 Figure Real Estate Affiliate Marketing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing by aarmarah(f): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2022
When you hear someone talk about Affiliate Marketing, I think alot of you don’t get the point well enough.

When I talk about Affiliate Marketing, I talk about the skills you’d benefit from it.

Learning how to sell anything online and how to close sales (not by shouting “I don wake oo” or “patronize me now before I pack to my village” �� ), how to run FB/IG ads, WhatsApp automation since I started as an affiliate

Many high income skills just because I took action to better myself. Lots of people charge alot of money monthly just to help run ads but you’d get to learn to do it yourself or for people and earn extra if only you’d take action

YES, it’s not just being an Affiliate. Being an affiliate can’t be compared with other benefits you’d be getting from the course.

You’d be SKILLFUL and can never be broke.

Why?

You can easily sell/teach these skills and make good cash from it.

So when I talk about Affiliate marketing, see it beyond just selling useful products
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Benki003(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2022
Why affiliate marketers never buy 14 pro max

(1) (Reply)

I Can Walk You Through Into Becoming Financially Stable If You'd Allow Me / Collett Foundation 1st October 2022 Ict Masterclass / Customer Discovery Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.