Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Requirement Of A Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Requirement Of A Pastor (804 Views)

Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? / Is Former Nigerian President, Obasanjo A Pastor? / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirement Of A Pastor by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 20, 2007
grin grin grin If i can preach very well and speak in tongue Holy-spirit filled,does that mean i can be a pastor without been called by God?
Re: Requirement Of A Pastor by MP007(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2007
if u are ready to be judged according to ur relationship to each member of ur congregation.
Re: Requirement Of A Pastor by pilgrim1(f): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2007
A Pastor should be able to demonstrate the he has been called of God to the task. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Understand About "the Old Man" That Bibel Talking About. / Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. / Jesus Christ & Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.