Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Christians Pray For Cars, Forget The Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Pray For Cars, Forget The Children (795 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Using God Of A Particular Pastor Or Prophet. / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / How Christians Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Pray For Cars, Forget The Children by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
[b]i have noticed so many Christians worldwide do prefare worldly wearlth even more than Heavenly wealth!.back then when i was at Wuse Zone 2, Abuja.i was attending some Churches with my Girl Friend.and there was a Lady who happened to get married for Good 15yrs, no Child!. shes and my Girl Friend Lives in same neighbourhood at Wuse.whenever she pray in the Church ,she never dare to pray about Child,Only Praying about his Bussiness and how to Change his 1st grade Hummer_Jeep!. its was a Pity for me witnessing this with my Cro-Cro ear, we sad in same roll of sit. well, you see how

They care so much for the car industry and put them on the alter and have been praying for their Saviour to bless the auto industry of Nigeria. As they do that, children around the world suffer, are dying for lack of clean water, food and medication. Notice the cars at the alter. Imagine how many children could be fed if these cars where to be sold. How much medication could be bought. Not to mention all those that are standing around and drove to church in their cars, wearing their nice clothes and new shows. Seems none of them listen to Jesus and then expect Jesus to do what they want? Have they not read the scriptures on giving? Or are they just hypocrites like the majority of Christians?[/b]
Re: Christians Pray For Cars, Forget The Children by Kuns: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2008
Christianity Hinders Wealth

Matthew 27:57 — When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus’ disciple:

The Greek word used for rich in this is plooseeos which means “rich, wealthy, abounding in material resources.” According to your Bible the words of Christ are in red:

Matthew 19:23-24 — Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

If Jesus knew this why would he allow Joseph to still be one of his disciples? This is how you know that Christianity is a man made religion, designed to keep the rich rich and the poor poor.

(1) (Reply)

Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself / Self Righteousness Means What To U In The Light Of The Christian Holy Scripture? / Davinci Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.