Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro (28700 Views)

Lagos Red Line Rail Trains Tested Ahead Of Commissioning / The Lagos Red Line Train Is Set For Completion - Seyi Law / Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Jack500: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
SensualMan:
Campaign starts today, we thought that there'd be a tornado by the Almighty Agbado merchant, unfortunately the man is half dead in a French hospital battling for his life as at today 28th of September 2022

Peter Obi u are blessed beyond measure, you are anointed to lead this nation Nigeria out of the trenches. Do not forget why God anointed you in the first place. A man said u shall Labour in vain, to God be the glory the same man is labouring in vain.

I really hope you don't hang yourself, in case Tinubu win in 2023

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by stevups(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Raji Fashola, Ambode and Babajide Sanwoolu
God bless you too

5 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2022
We are talking about the progress in Yorubaland a southwest region and we are proud of it. I don't know how this news concerns Emeka from the dead sun who is a visitor living in yorubaland.
Jealousy will kill you all but nothing you ipob can do

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Oracleforce: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Another selling point for Jagaban Tinubu and his asslickers....

Let the lying continue.....

You don't want to know how much they spent on each of the trains...because budgeted and approved for each train will make you collapse....

Tinubu is in charge....Emi lo kan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Doyenro23(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Overrated Slum City.
My aunt from Canada came back to Naija last month.
She was disturbing us to take her for sight seeing in Lagos.
She brought out her phone to take pictures
Immediately she saw how disgusting and dirty lagos is.
She became humble and kept asking why is lagos so dirty and overflooded.
I told her its the yoruba people
They are very dirty set of humans.
Especially yoruba Muslims.

She felt traumatized when we walked around maryland by foot. See dirty everywhere cry

Your aunty from Canada angry where did she Land

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by heysquare(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
Ambode's Legacy...
God bless His Excellency Governor Ambode
Lori iro! Ambrose that abandoned the project all because it was fashola's project. Blue line was neglected throughout his tenure which led to deterioration of some of the completed infrastructure.

6 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by ezugegere(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Josegun(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2022
This is awesome
Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Goodoldays(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Good one Sanwo Olu,the governor of Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by 0dinakanobs(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2022
"We should be ensuring that there is some service life left in these vehicles and we're not going to be playing havoc with the lives of those who would ride these vehicles,"

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by 7arrows: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Mthumbie:

https://medium.com/@adebayorennyholar/lagos-on-track-to-the-future-with-red-blue-lines-58c1ce8e58e5

Another Tinubu project right? Oya make una put Tinubu face there say na him. Lagos landlord.
Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Softmirror: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Raji Fashola, Ambode and Babajide Sanwoolu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Morenikeji090(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Igbo race we know una for jealousy.. why ur stupid sister can't go to ur nnewi states..
SultanOfPuna:
Overrated Slum City.

She felt traumatized when we walked around maryland by foot. See dirty everywhere cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Oracleforce: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2022
SensualMan:
Campaign starts today, we thought that there'd be a tornado by the Almighty Agbado merchant, unfortunately the man is half dead in a French hospital battling for his life as at today 28th of September 2022

Peter Obi u are blessed beyond measure, you are anointed to lead this nation Nigeria out of the trenches. Do not forget why God anointed you in the first place. A man said u shall Labour in vain, to God be the glory the same man is labouring in vain.

Don't deceive yourself...Ptheif Obituary is just a fry in ocean of Nigeria politics...
Do you know why the noise was so much....becsuse of his Nyamiri followers because they are use to noise....they are naturally noise makers and chest beater....and empty barrel makes the loudest noise....meanwhile....Athieku grin and Tinubu is doing serious political damage in the north while Obituary Pthief keep on visiting some inferior kinGs...

I laugh in Agbado and Eba language.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Fearyourcreator: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Jack500:

I really hope you don't hang yourself, in case Tinubu win in 2023
Una all be same...
Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Komu1048(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2022
SensualMan:

Is that your father in alaigbo? He needs ur attention but u r here causing nuisance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by rusher14: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Overrated Slum City.

She went to her husband's place in Abuja
Ever since then, she refuse to come to lagos

Yes, everywhere in Toronto is posh.

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Fergusleo1: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Overrated Slum City.

Y Didn't u consider taking ur sister for sight seeing in ur home town, abi must it necessary b in Lagos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by rusher14: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Oracleforce:
Another selling point for Jagaban Tinubu and his asslickers....

Let the lying continue.....

You don't want to know how much they spent on each of the trains...because budgeted and approved for each train will make you collapse....

Tinubu is in charge....Emi lo kan

Why does Anambra state not have such train service?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by GeneralPula: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Overrated Slum City.

You wouldn’t sound like this if you have a sister in Canada..
Emeka, lies and fakeness ehh..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by 3seriez(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Long overdue. This is massive for Lagos and a Win-win for everybody. Forget hating , but this is commendable.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Komu1048(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Mario619:
Even when a sitting Governor is in Lagos, mumu and zombie them go say na Tinubu do this one, I don't know why Africans love to suffer. Congratulations Lagos on this.....

Attack me at your own detriment

Vote OBI-DATTI 2023

But he is to be blame for buharis failure because he helped him there. Zombidients and brain r two parallel lines, they can never and will never meet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by edoman2016: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2022
This is good news for residents of Giwa-Okearo boubdary axis.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Akerele44(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Why your aunty no take pictures from South East and South South?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by DeepSight(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Overrated Slum City.

She felt traumatized when we walked around maryland by foot. See dirty everywhere

@SultanOfPuna you no try at all. You for carry am go see better better areas na.
Na so dem dey do sight-seeing everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by 7arrows: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
Ambode's Legacy...
God bless His Excellency Governor Ambode

They will tell u its TINUBUS blueprint o. Watch out.
Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by hoilakes(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Naso U na dey start tribe and religious wars online
be calming down and think before you drop engagements
You should send some of the pictures your aunt took then that humbled her
or better follow her to Canada grin grin grin grin

I can't imagine comparing Lagos to other neighboring states and seeing the improvements when it comes to environmental situations like this.

well there's always a room for improvement

SultanOfPuna:
Overrated Slum City.

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by kayperry: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Overrated Slum City.

Did you tell your aunty why ladipo and oyingbo market were given shutdown notice.

why is your aunty so interested in lagos and not looking forward to see her hometown, since she as refuse to go to Nnewi we will bring onitsha to her undecided

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro by Yabsun(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Middle class people can only afford it. Same way they hike Lagos-ibadan rail transit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture / Man, Wife & Children Die In Accident On Their Way From Gombe To Bauchi (Graphic) / Amazing Kaman K-MAX “Aerial Truck” Cargo Helicopter With Two Crossing Blades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.